Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cherry Fowler's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11162

Cherry Fowler's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Fowler's Journal   Cherry Fowler's Journal EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Dear Cherry,
I got you this, hope you like love it!
~Valerie

Dear Journal,
Well, Valerie got you for me, huh? That's sweet of her, as usual. Oh, hey, she left some candy in here, too? Sweet!
Anyway, I think I'm adjusting pretty well. I'm making friends, but not as easily as Valerie. She's met who knows how many people and got along with the majority.
Our powers are developing, too, and I've been learning a lot about aura cores. It's very interesting, mostly.
Sincerely,
Cherry Fowler

You're not the only one who can pick locks. Glad you liked the candy!
~Valerie
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Fowler's Journal   Cherry Fowler's Journal EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Dear Journal,
Why did I ever teach my twin to pick locks? That was the least intelligent thing I've ever done. Then again, she's the intellectual one. A lot's happened in the last few days. We met some jackass in conservatory when I was trying to teach Valerie about plants having aura. We had to go to a garden later. The conservatory was full of snow. It was odd, I think that jackass somehow caused it. Interesting power. A while before, we met Destiny, a girl who can control death. Her aura core is black, which is amazing. It's as strange and slightly disturbing as it sounds, but she actually seems pretty nice. Valerie likes her. Valerie is making a lot of friends, actually - besides the boy from the conservatory, I don't think she's met a single person she dislikes yet. I'm glad, since she's never really had social experience.
Sincerely,
Cherry Fowler
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Fowler's Journal   Cherry Fowler's Journal EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 am

Dear Journal,
I think Valerie is starting to like one of her friends. Well, actually, I think she's liked him the whole time, but it's showing a bit more now. She's oblivious to it, I suppose - what were our parents thinking, keeping her so sheltered? She doesn't know what to do or how to act, and it would be pretty awkward to discuss matters of the heart with her... Wait, did she ever get the- oh, right, last year.
Sincerely,
Cherry Fowler
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Fowler's Journal   Cherry Fowler's Journal EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Dear Journal,
Valerie has an 'important meeting' tomorrow. She asked me to watch Pepper, her recently attained kitten, and she used that LOOK. The 'please-help-me-please-I-need-your-help-for-this' look. Why? She knows I'd do it anyway. Something is getting to her, and I'm starting to think maybe she's hiding something. Probably has to do with that meeting. I'll demand answers from her later, after her meeting.
Sincerely,
Cherry Fowler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Fowler's Journal   Cherry Fowler's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Fowler's Journal
Page 1 of 1