Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10370

The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 am

"I see I see. Well, it doesn't matter, we all like different things." he said as he took a bite. Oh my god, this is the best one they've made yet! "Yes I am, and my name is Mark. I'll give you something else, have you ever heard of Plasticman?" Sure, it was a really old comic book, but he was sure people still knew about the superheroes in them.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11231

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

"Nice to meet you, Mark, and no, I haven't... Wait, yes, Cherry's mentioned it a few times," Valerie smiled. This was true, her sister was a fan of superheroes.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Would that mean that she knew all about him, or didn't? She might have forgotten, maybe a little reminder. "Well, I am like Plastic man. I can bend, stretch, blow up like a huge bubble, and I have no bones!" he added that last part quite excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:26 pm

"Interesting power. I can see auras," Valerie noted, notably unimpressed - she had already met someone who could transform into animals, and someone who could control death itself. The ability he was describing was rather normal in her mind - or at least, unimpressive.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Well, that power sounded useless, but at the same time, really cool. "Can you see mine? What color is it?" Maybe I seem childish right now... Eh, she'll have to put up with it.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:09 pm

"Kinda like a creamy colour," Valerie smiled. "I love this school, everyone is so interesting. And except for that one guy, everyone's been really nice, too!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Cream? Awww, that doesn't sound cool. He nodded in agreement. The school was pretty cool so far, and he had still had a lot of areas to explore. "Huh? I'm sure he couldn't have been that bad." He looked down at the donut which he had been holding for a long time, and set it down. It suddenly didn't look too good.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:38 pm

"Cherry lost her temper on him and he was still a jerk," Valerie giggled at the memory. "I dunno if he's always like that, but he wasn't nice."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:39 pm

"Well, he might have been having a bad day or something, maybe. I don't know." He didn't like to think that there was someone like that. Someone who could just get people mad when he wanted, and was mean to everyone. Maybe it was Valerie's fault?
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:54 pm

"I sure hope so... I can't even mention him in front of my sister, she gets really upset," Valerie sighed. "Oh, that reminds me, before I go back to school she asked me to bring back a coffee!" the young girl instantly perked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2