Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Not a normal day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 pm

A talls boys shadow loomed over a picnic basket filled with delicious goodies and a bundle of roses wrapped around a giant chocloate heart box. Cameron stood stiff and tense, looking restless and nervous giving a glance around every now and then adjusting his blue bow that went well with his classic black suit. Fixing his blonde hair making it neat as possible, he also bent down and arranged the setting of the picnic at least four times now muttering slightly under his breath.

"Where could she be...?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11201

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Valerie, with her trademark bag of candy, along with her own picnic basket and an outfit reminiscent of Little Red Riding Hood, skipped up the hill cheerfully, hoping she wouldn't fall.
"Hi, Cameron!" she said cheerfully as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Nearly jumping up from valeries sudden approach Cameron whipped around gulping as he saw her, the adorable outfit of red riding hood, it made her so much more attractive. Scratching his head nervously he smiled at the Autumn. More happy then you can imagine to finally see her, "Oh Hi Val glad you could make it. He said with a smirk on his face inviting her to sit down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Gladly, she accepted, and set her basket of baked goods down beside her. "Do you want some candy?" she asked politely, holding out the bag. Absently, with her free hand she began playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 pm

"You bet I'm always up for sweet candy." Cameron said laughing, though it was a lie. The spring couldn't stand coffee it made him want to gag every time he put it in his mouth but how could he say no to a girl that looked exactly like red riding hood?

Returning Val a friendly smile the blonde extended his hand out reaching for the candy that was stuffed inside the bag that she was carrying around with her. Pulling out a lollypop and a chocolate, great. " Gee thanks val, here i have some treats for you too.

Cameron said blushing a bit setting down her gift down next to him and reaching out for the red roses and box of chocolates. Umm here you go valerie i hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 pm

"Thank you so much! You didn't need to though... Why did you?" she asked curiously. Uncertain of social coneventions, she suddenly feared she had said exactly the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:52 pm

"Well because you got me candy didn't you? I firgured i should get you something as well, thats okay with you... right? The spring responded shrugging his broad shoulders a bit not really looking up at her at all. " Plus a nice and sweet person like you deserves a good award." Cameron also nodded a bit blushing, giving Valerie a wink.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Valerie blushed back. "Well, it's very sweet... I mean, you're sweet... I mean, what?" Mentally, she was slapping herself repeatedly. Idiot! At least Cherry was watching Pepper somewhere else instead of spying on her. Again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Cameron scoffed shaking his head before he realized the compliment that valerie had said about him about being 'Sweet' "Me sweet? Well thank you." He nodded to her unwrapping some of the food that he had brought with him for this whole 'Picnic thing' "Hungry yet? The spring asked his own stomach rumbling quietly for food.

occ; sorry about the color change ;a;
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:13 pm

OOC: No problem!
"I am a little hungry... What is there? I brought some things from the bakery... But I don't know if buns and cinnamon rolls are exactly lunch food." Valerie blushed slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 pm

"It sounds tasty, but in any case i would have aten anything you brought anyways." Cameron said rubbing his stomach and laughing. As he looked at her, though it wasnt lunch food he always had a love for junk food even though the boy was pretty slender. "I brought some riceballs and some fruit." He said with a smile as he revealed the food to Valerie
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:26 pm

"Apples are nice," Valerie noted, somewhat awkwardly. Internally, she was once again berating herself. "Oh! I got some meat as well, and cheese, to make sandwiches!" she pulled the aforementioned foods out of the basket and placed them next to the buns.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Cameron didnt mind her Awkwardness considering that he was pretty awkward himself sometimes."An apple a day keeps the doctor away~" The spring hummed as he tossed around a red shiny apple between his giant two hands. "Hey val ready? Catch."
The blonde said not giving her a chance to respond before he threw the apple towards her.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 am

"Hey!" she laughed, just barely catching it. "You would think tossing fruit at someone would be illegal..." Valerie musedm her thoughts veering off-topic. "After all, what if someone got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 pm

"oopss?" Cameron said shrugging and laughing cluelessly as she had asked the question, taking an apple of his own and biting his hard teeth into it. " If it was illegal it would be a shame, that would mean no fruit fights?" Cameron said smiling as he gazed at the red apple studying it. "I don't know i'm weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a normal day   Not a normal day Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a normal day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next