Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cherry Chree's [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

Cherry Chree's [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Another night, and it had been part of the few days that Keirsta had started to get out more. In Rosebury, mainly. Taking trips from the Academy after classes just about every night, the girl had gotten herself formally aquainted with the area. Diane's Hill, especially. For some reason, Keirsta just had a sweet-spot for the lonesome hill. As much of a socialite as she was, sometimes time alone was just what she needed. Looking at the touchscreen watch on her wrist, the time flashing a solid 6:49 PM. So, that meant she had a bit of time before she'd have to go back.

Looking up, the pale light of the setting sun bathed over the hill. What people said was right, it was beautiful up here. Once more flipping to the page she had been on in her book, a small grin appeared on her face as she looked out into the sunset once and awhile.

Walking up the hill once more, coming to the tree a small sigh escaped Keirsta's lips. Seeing the one boulder upon the hill that she often sat on, well, she sat on it. Her uniform was still on, seeing that she had come over right after classes had been released. That meant, a binder was also tucked under her arm. Which, was set beside her easily. What was she so enveloped into? A book about a woman, that woman being her mother. Or, someone who closely resembled her. Hearing what seemed to be the rustling of grass, the book slammed shut as Keirsta quickly looked up, slightly startled.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:12 pm

The first stars had started popping up early that night, the sun lowering in its golden streak as the final whisps cleared behind the mountains. The heat had stayed for awhile as spring came closer, and Lamia was grateful that it had left, leaving her exhausted walk up the hill a bit less tiring. Summer breezes blew in, shaking the darling buds that were to sprout in May, sweeping over the lonely hill in its sparkling voice as the last of the sun's kindling fire faded. Leaves were stirred ever so gently as the rough winds blew, the grass wailing their lament as it whistled through her ear.

Crickets were in tune, snickering their jeering chorus as a discord to the spring's lullaby. They had made her trip ever more restless, and she had almost wanted to go back to the academy and abandon this stupid idea of peace and quiet. She no longer wished to climb this hill any longer, the barren valley giving her no mercy as the unblending harmonies of hooting owls, mourning coyotes' howls, deep croaks of a frog, and others ever so unidentifiable. Lamia was finally out of sight, out of anyone's mind as she collapsed at the top, panting.

Was she really this weak? The Winter was mocking herself in her head as she realized she might as well get a wheel chair. The billows of the clouds nipped at her neck with every breath they took, and she was shivering from the freezing touch of their fingers stroking her back. Rosebury's lights loomed over her, the sight being something that couldn't comfort her. Her arms were weak as she forced herself to get back up, feeling like lead that had was at the brink of breaking. A few more paces away, she saw the lone tree that sat on the hill, always isolated and mocked by the flowers around it.

And with that, her knees gave way as she resorted to plopping on the soft grass right there. Damn her weakness. Her eyes widened in surprise as she heard a book forcibly shut closed with brutal force not too far. The sound almost resembled the one when she pushed Katsuo away and slammed him into the table... Was she growing paranoid or was she just traumatic? Somehow, Lamia thought it was both.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 pm

It wasn't until Keirsta had studied the grass that she'd realized another student had the same idea... Most likely, at least. Heck if she knew. But placing down her book, the caring nature the girl carried was embraced as she moved quickly over to the girl who'd seem to collapse from exhaustion. Quickly being by her side, a slight frown was worn upon the students' face as she looked at the girl with close eyes. "A-Are you okay?"

After coming to the conclusion that the girl had just about passed out, most likely from a condition that she didn't know of, Keirsta threw her long locks behind her back so she could get the girl to a better spot. "You know what, just don't say anything right now." Concern and care laced her words with a delicacy as she slipped off her jacket and wrapped it around the girl. Getting her arms to slip beneath her, with a slight grunt Keirsta had managed to pick the other student up.

Considering that Keirsta didn't usually lift much, it came to a surprise she had been able to pick the girl up at all. She stumbled slightly under her weight, seeing that it wasn't much of her suit. But all the while she remained pretty steady, and climbing back up completely among the hill she had set her down by the tree. Well, not by it, but against it. Keirsta had gotten the right point to where she could set the other girl (hopefully it was comfortable enough to where she wouldn't end up getting hurt,) properly up. "Don't worry about getting up for right now... Just rest back for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Her hands were evidently shaking as her vision continued to blur, shaking in a static manner. She hadn't realized when she had woken up ever so silently, propped up by the tree. A palm went over her heart, trying to reassure herself that she hadn't just woken up in the infirmary again, destined for endless torture from her terrible mistake. Lamia had meant to run out before then, everything would be fine... She was tired of the medication and it drained her daily. Would they actually let her be normal again? No. This school wasn't meant for normal students. None of the people here were normal. The Winter was so focused on her thoughts that she snapped back to reality when she heard a distant voice telling her to do something.

Head spinning, she could barely make out the words. Worry...get up...rest...? Everything seemed so messed up at the moment. Her hand came up to her face, holding one side groggily as she gripped onto the bark for support, forcing herself to get up. Pulling herself up, slightly swaying and staggering from side to side, she knew one thing - she was never getting enough sleep these days between her nightmares and the constant drug medication. Everything around seemed too dark, she could only make out the shapes of someone and she couldn't recognize the person's voice. Maybe she was really out of it and might as well be sent to a mental institution at this point...

Grumbling as she stumbled like a zombie, her golden irises finally started seeing the other person. Who was this? All she could remember was that she had collapsed on the hill... trying to do something. "I-I... Wh-why...?" she asked quietly, her voice hardly louder than a whisper. Lamia didn't feel comfortable with this other person and she felt she had shrunk in size, and she was trembling from insecurity. She never was great around other people... Suddenly, she really wished she had never came up here and just stuck in that prison of an infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:58 pm

The most mortified look appeared on Keirsta's face when she saw the other girl stand up and start swerving. Oh, shit. That was the first and only thing that came into her mind, and as quick as she was she wouldn't be able to do anything. As much as she wanted to use her gift to hopefully, as dark as it sounded, bind the girl to the ground so she would recover somewhat. Or, at least heal her a bit... Somehow?

That gave her an idea. As much as it'd remove Keirsta of being able to be the night-owl she was tonight, it was worth it. "I'm trying to help... Understand, please." Her tone once more held that motherly concern, and with a heavy breath, she moved over once more to the girl who was obviously struggling.

Grabbing the other girls' arm lightly, Keirsta once more sighed. "You'll feel better... I promise." Despite the normal tempermental mood Keirsta normally carried, for once she felt a little cheerful. Was it because she felt sorry for the other girl? If only she knew. A light blue glow radiated from Keirsta's hand, the one holding and steadying the girl. Slowly, the glow seemed to envelop both of them. The light blue of Keirsta's eyes brightened to a near-white hue, before dimming back to their original color.

The glow faded slowly, and once more Keirsta tried to usher the girl to sit down. Just give it a few seconds, Keirsta. Healing others with her gift wasn't something she was the most skilled at, and she honestly felt drained. For once, the pink-haired girl felt like she needed sleep. Shaking the feeling from herself, the concerned look in her eyes didn't fade once as she looked for any signs that what she had done helped.

Right now, all Keirsta saw before her was a girl who was porcelain white, with dark blue hair and vividly closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Her head was spinning and she felt so light-headed as she was jerked uncontrollably by the other person. She was tripping over her own feet as her balance was tipped from terrible to absolutely clumsiness. The sweet silence around her was relieving as her consciousness flickered in and out, her eyes glazed over slightly in her head. Lamia opened her mouth to say something, but not even an utter would be produced from her suddenly strained and dry throat. Her eyes couldn't process the figure that was holding her and her ears refused to cooperate, anything she heard being blurred and mixed into a jumble of unintelligent sounds.

Suddenly, a feeling of relief and recovery washed over her, easing her of a bit of the pain that she felt. Albeit, it wasn't that much, but it was enough for the Winter to feel a bit better. Her hand on her forehead as she tried to comprehend what was happening around her, her sight finally allowed her to see who the other person was - unfortunately, she didn't know who they were. The person looked tired however, and as she felt herself stumble, Lamia finally let herself rest, leaning on the tree behind her.

"Wh-wha...? I-I...I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Relief crashed down upon Keirsta like a huge wave, the return of a bit of color to the girls' skin was enough for her to feel at least a little better when it came to deciding whether or not to take the girl to the infirmary. By the looks of her hand, she'd been at the infirmary at least once in the past couple of days. "Y-You're okay... Thank goodness." Sub-consciously, the student placed a hand on her heart. Lowering it after a few moments, she grabbed her book and set it in the grass beside her.

Seeing that Keirsta had settled herself to where she was beside the girl, just in case she happened to pass out. It always scared the living daylights out of her to see another student faint... Especially when she could've helped. So for right now she'd just stick by the girl and make sure she was stable before even suggesting going back. As much as she would try to avoid it, Keirsta was more of a motherly person then she'd like.

"No, don't apologize... You did nothing... Just relax for a little bit... Kill me for saying it, but you're weak... At least, to the point where moving around and standing up on your own isn't a good idea. Here..." A helpless smile pleaded at Keirsta's lips as her fingers moved in her lap slightly, a picture appearing into the sky. It was vivid enough to be seen, but easy enough on the eyes to where it was almost... calming. That was the effect she was going for anyways. Simple little designs, glyphs, figures dancing, just something to keep the girl focused on. It was better then nothing, right? "Oh... and I'm Keirsta."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Lamia was lost in thought, full aware of her weakness.

She was an absolute pushover. She was absolutely weak. She was absolutely powerless. She was absolutely hopeless. It wasn't like she could do anything about it - it was all her fault anyway. For even being born, she's caused so much trouble for anyone. The Winter stared deep at the sight of Rosebury in the distance, remembering the distance. How she wished her power would go away or how she could go back home and away from Beata now... What a pointless thing to do, Lamia wasn't even sure who she was asking when she thought about this. God? Maybe. All it did was make her seem more idiotic in general.

Lamia flinched at the concern at the other person's voice. She hated being pitied... She wanted to not be this weak, she didn't want people to think she was helpless. "O-oh...uhmm...N-nice t-to meet...y-you..." What an absolute lie. Why did there have to be someone there now of all days, when all she wanted was to be alone and away from the goddamn death trap of a school? Now that she was slightly healed, she contemplated on the thought of getting up and just walking away. But she didn't. It was rude and Kearn would've scolded her for doing so.

Her stuttering made it impossible for her to converse with people. She was sure that most people at this school would mock and laugh at her like they did back home... Katsuo and Aiko hated her already and would mock her weakness the next time they saw her. Lamia knew it. Her voice was a clumsy mess, slurring, and scarcely a whisper that a person would have to strain to hear her properly, "I-I...knowsorry...." It definitely didn't help matters at all. Damn itdamnitdamnitdamnit... Why? She cursed herself for deciding to leave her dorm. Something bad was bound to happen like it always did.

How her life would be easier if she hadn't gone to the academy when Kearn sent her back.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Having suffered from a slight speech impediment herself as a younger child, it wasn't all that hard for Keirsta to hear what the other girl was saying. Her brain figured it out relitavely quickly, and it made something for her to relate to. A kind smile rested upon Keirsta's face, nothing else being what she could really do. It seemed to faulter from her face as she studied the girl more, and the way she looked put her off slightly. "I-If you'd like to be alone, I can go... I mean, I come up here all the time so it isn't much of a problem..." Keirsta and her kindness... Oh well, her reputation of being kind and smart wouldn't be all that hard to keep up if it weren't for her mistake of being so far behind in the history classes. Heck, she wasn't making much sense right now, but it'd be a shot at making a friend, right?

"Is there anything you want, though? I mean, anything, I'd try..."

ooc; sorry. huge migraine but I decided to post. Now i'm being stupid
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 pm

"Advice..." The words were sudden out of her mouth and she managed not to stutter them. Lamia gripped herself tightly in an uncomfortable way, not knowing what else to say. She didn't want to let herself fully open up, not let herself go in a free manner, and felt like crying again. Why didn't she stop herself back then? The Winter had no excuse for what happened, it was all her fault... Pulling her legs in closer, she buried her face into them, tears beginning to stain her cheeks as they freely flowed slowly, forming slowly at the corner of her dull gold eyes.

A breathy laugh sounded from her, though quiet and soft. She couldn't believe herself. She was acting so absolutely stupid.

"I-i... I've k-killed... a lot of p-people..."

OOC;; It's fine~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:46 pm

ooc; Holy crap, Lamia is sounding like me.. Minus the killing people part..

ic;

She looked over at Lamia with an interested look, one of her eyebrows raising. Advice? What with? She could give all she could, but even if it wasn't much.. Oh, who was she kidding? Her past was crazy. Her father was in the military, so she had moved a lot as a child.. More or less because of her gift, too. She had learned to ride horses, speak other languages... Man, there was so much to her already. "Killed? I assume this has to do with your gift?" She asked, curiously. Well, if she were to give the best she could, she had to know why. Keirsta knew they wouldn't have let some psycho murderer into the school, surely?

They couldn't have. Shaking the dark thought from her mind to focus upon what was happening, she started thinking.
What am I going to do? I mean, I'd love it if life was easier... What if I can't help her? Oh... I'm horrible at being a friend... What can I do? Her own shaky laugh manefested, rather quiet though. It was more or less to herself, but nonetheless it was audible.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:42 pm

There was an incomprehensible series of mutters rolling off her tongue, softened from the cover she placed over her lips. Somehow, she just couldn't say it after asking the person to help her - why? Why was she so anxious all the time? Why couldn't she be more... normal? Lamia was cursing at herself, hating how poor and fragile she appeared. Damn yourself for your stuttering, damn yourself for everything. What's the point anyway? To be or not to be? Her front teeth sunk into her lower lip softly, taking relief in the taste of the small bit of flesh. Life was so absolutely unfair, but was death any better?

Her eyes scarcely moved from where they were, but glanced over in slight surprise at the other student's laugh. Was she mocking her? Of course she was... Laughing at the psycho and ditching her to have her own pity fest. Lamia still couldn't find the words to respond, giving only a small nod that she acknowledged her question.

OOC;; Seriously? xD
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:49 am

"So... yes?" She asked, curiously. There wasn't exactly an answer, just the girl curling up to make it seem as such.

Studying the girl under more careful eyes, Keirsta had decided she'd been in the wrong to do that little laugh. She didn't mean it towards the other student in any way... It sort of made Keirsta upset that she had seen it as such.

Ignoring it, she could only lean back and give what advice she could. "There's no way anyone in this world will completely control their gift. But what I can say, is that I would stay away from situations where that would happen as much as possible.. You technically can't do that, but what can I say? Trying is the best thing you can do, right?" She raised her eyebrow, looking over at the girl once more. She'd gone to staring off into space, something she had a thing for doing.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:23 pm

More nonintellectual gibberish was skidding out of her mouth faster than the crashing waves of a tsunami that destroyed all of the land in its wake. Her teary gold eyes reflected the other student's image slowly in a tiny yet detailed image as Lamia looked up slowly, listening to her words. Keirsta's likeness was suspended in the small amber drops and the honey almost seemed to want to stick it there forever - each crease and strand. She wanted someone to lean on and have to support her. That's all... Maybe this person would be that. But, could it be possible that anyone wanted to even look at her? Actually, of course they would. This person was. So... maybe she had a chance? The Winter was still unwilling to bring her hopes up, but just maybe.

"I-I... I guess..." What an absolute joke. I don't know how. You stupid fucking idiot, you're make yourself look like some retarded girl whose seeking attention.

OOC;; I was going to wait to post this. But my muse said no, go post you lazy child. I hate using censor words, but it was necessary this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Chree's [Closed]   Cherry Chree's [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Chree's [Closed]
Page 1 of 1