Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What a Lightweight [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8166

What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Lightweight [CLOSED]   What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Her heart nearly skipped a beat as Joseph explained the situation and looked down at her with a softer expression than his usually passive or uninterested one. A wave of relief washed over her at his last sentence, and she let out a sigh to show just that.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do all of that for me." Although she was grateful, she felt rather upset at herself for getting drunk enough to forget the night. It must have been a hassle for the dark-haired boy, dealing with her first drunken night. It was partially his fault, bring and offering her alcohol in the first place, but her decision to accept his offer was what started that night. He couldn't be blamed for being generous.

"I want to return the favour," she began, turning to face him. It was the least she could do after all he did for her. "S-since you brought me food, why don't I buy you dinner?"

Kyou froze. Was she asking him out? No, no, it was simply returning the favour, nothing more. "A-As repaym-ment, of course!" God, did she looked as nervous as she felt? Hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10151

PostSubject: Re: What a Lightweight [CLOSED]   What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Joseph blinked twice and then elicited a small, dry huff through his nose. "You really don't have to do that, you know," he insisted, scooping his lighter off of Kyou's bedding and rising upwards to stand. "I was the one who gave you the alcohol. Carrying you back here was no big deal, really." The Winter slipped the lighter into his pocket and crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at the girl with the tiniest glint of entertainment. "But if that makes you feel better about all this, then that's alright with me. Got a time?"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: What a Lightweight [CLOSED]   What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:21 pm

"I-I want to!" she nearly yelled, pulling herself onto her knees, a light blush on her face. She looked around nervously before settling back down and folding her hands on her lap.

Her brown eyes flickered up as he accepted her offer. She hadn't really been expecting him to, but she couldn't deny the happiness she felt when he did. "Whenever we're both available, I guess." Kyou leaned over towards the bedside table, opening the door and reaching in for her phone. She pulled it out and pressed a few buttons until a blank contact came up. She held it out for him nervously. "I can text you when I'm free, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10151

PostSubject: Re: What a Lightweight [CLOSED]   What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Joseph took the phone from Kyou's hand, punched both his name and number into the blank contact, and then handed it back to her. "Any time you're free, then," he said before turning in the direction of the doorway. He paused once more before stepping out to add, "You've missed quite a bit of your second class now, by the way. See you around." And with that, he strode quietly out of Kyou's room.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: What a Lightweight [CLOSED]   What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Kyou gave him a smile and a nod as he headed for the doorway. Seeing him hesitate and turn back to say something caused her heart to jump a little. What was he going to say?

You've missed quite a bit of your second class now, by the way. Wait, what? Her head whipping to look at the clock, she was shocked by the time. It was already past 10:30! Joseph had said his goodbyes and was already out of the room by the time the Autumn jumped out of bed, scarfed down her breakfast, and was prancing around her room trying to find her school uniform before charging out the door to her next class. It didn't even cross her mind to go back in time so she wouldn't be late.

ooc: fin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Lightweight [CLOSED]   What a Lightweight [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a Lightweight [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2