Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11262

He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]   He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Ava took a small step backwards, shaking her head and gritting her teeth.
"You're right," she said. "Clearly, you're making very grown-up decisions. You're not a kid." When it came to drugs versus cigarettes, she figured it was the same either way, and if either of them kept it up they'd die early deaths.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

PostSubject: Re: He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]   He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:45 pm

"Clearly you don't realize that if I don't use this, they'll be able to kill me easier." he told her, crossing his arms. "I'm not fast enough. I need to be faster. And until I can find a more permanent solution, this'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]   He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Shaking her head but smiling now, Ava put her hands up again, this time in surrender.
"You're right, you're right," she said with a small laugh. "Take care of yourself, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

PostSubject: Re: He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]   He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:17 pm

"Yeah, you too." he replied. "Keep in touch, alright? If something happens, I'd like to know. And thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]   He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:26 pm

"Don't sweat it," Ava said, waving Ed off. "See ya around." With that, she turned and walked away, disappearing around the corner of the alleyway and vanishing into the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]   He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

He's Itchin' for a Fixin' [For Rain]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2