Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

There's a Park Somewhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9479

There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Louis was so relieved that she changed her mind for the time being. "Sure!" He wasn't the best gamer and now that he thought about it, he'd much rather swing on some swings than go the game lounge. Finishing his sandwich, he put the ziploc baggy in the basket. "Want any more before we go?" He held the bowl slightly off the bench. It'd be better to ask if she wanted anymore than to just put it away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11722

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Erin took a quick gulp of water before she shook her head. She was definitely full from the delicious food he had brought. It was so sweet. He was a great friend. "I think I'm good. It was yummy! Thank you!" she said cheerfully before she jumped to her feet, watching Louis put away the rest of the food for a moment. She held her hands behind her back as she simply stood, brushing her toes through the grass while he finished up. Once everything was done, though, she giggled, turned on her heel and skipped towards the swings, jumping into the first one she got to. It felt small and strange on her bottom and the chains holding it to the frame were freezing, but it was well worth it. She turned her attention to Louis once again, waving him over. "Come on! There's one here next to me! It's cold though."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Louis left the basket and walked over the the swing, sitting down. It was definitely cold and sent a small shiver down his spine. Starting to swing his legs back and forth, the feeling of the swing was weird. "I haven't been on a swing in a long time. Have you?" He looked to Erin. She seemed familiar with the park and wondered if she'd been her before.

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Erin shook her head as she pushed herself back and forth, trying to get back into the rhythm of swinging on a swing set. It wasn't very difficult, but it took her a few tries to get herself going. "I haven't been on a swing in a couple of years at least!" she replied. "They're just always so much fun, though! I couldn't pass this up!" Personally, she felt like this was the best way to enjoy the outdoors. They would have fun, get some exercise in and be outside all at the same time. "What about you? Have you swung in a while?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Louis gave a nod as he relaxed, getting used to the feeling of the swing. "It's definitely been quite some time." He chuckled. This was nice. Swinging with Erin, the gentle breeze ruffling through his hair, the fresh air. Most likely the total opposite if there would've have gone to the game lounge.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Erin nodded in agreement before she shrugged as she finally began to swing. At first, it felt really weird and the seat of the swing felt a little too small for her and her weight but after a few swings, she felt comfortable with it. Well, after she also got over the feeling of her stomach trying to drop each time she swung forward. She'd gotten quite a bit of height on it and started giggling as her hair flew in and out of her face. "Good thing it's just like riding a bike!" she said, continuously getting higher until she finally fell into a smooth rhythm that was just enough to feel the breeze on her face while staying close enough to the ground. It was very relaxing. Even the sounds of the chains of the swing creaking and whining under her weight was somehow calming.. or exciting. At the moment, the autumn couldn't tell which. "This was a really good idea!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 am

Louis gave a small chuckle, seeing her swing higher and higher. I wish I was that energetic. It wasn't that he couldn't be energetic, it just wasn't in his nature. Riding a bike? He asked himself while attempting to keep the motion of swinging steady. Oh, does she mean learning how to swing? Or the speed... He wondered but shook away the thoughts. Right now was not the time to wonder what her comment meant. Right now, he needed to live in the moment, soak in the day. He continued to watch, almost loosing his balance, and her swing finally slowed down. "Yeah! This was!" Louis felt a bit nauseous from the unusual floating sensation but once he slowed to a stop, he felt better. "What do you want to do now?" He asked her after a few moments of sitting in silence on the swings. Anything would be nice, at this point Louis didn't care whether it be the game lounger or staying at the park. All he wanted was Erin's company.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:12 pm

As the redhead continued to swing, she glanced over at Louis with a confused look on her face. She was still flying high when he had stopped. "I don't know about you, but I'm still swining!" she said cheerfully as she closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the nice breeze. "Are you done swinging? Is it not your thing?" She didn't want him waiting on her, but she was enjoying herself. She thought he was enjoying it too, but she supposed she was wrong. Surely they could do something both of them would find fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 12:36 pm

"No, I enjoy swinging. I just got a little nauseous." He probably should've kept swinging, he didn't know she wanted to swing more. "Sorry, do you want to swing more?" He asked, sitting on the swing. "The weather is wonderful today, I'm glad Roseburry has a park." Louis gave a deep sigh, looking up to the sky where a flock of geese flew by. I wonder what it's like to fly. His sister had the option to fly when ever she wanted to but unfortunately, he was stuck on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:04 pm

When he had mentioned about being nauseous, the redhead quickly slowed down on the swing until she shoved her feet into the sand to stop. She glanced at Louis with a confused look that was mixed with worry. "Nauseous? Are you okay?" she asked. "We can go back to Beata if you're feeling too bad..." She didn't want to keep him here if he was feeling sick. They could go back and she could grab him some ginger ale or something to help him out. However, he quickly changed the subject and commented about the park. "Yeah it is wonderful! I love being outside. It's just so pretty and refreshing!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 am

Of course she would worry. He shouldn't have said anything. "I'm fine, don't worry." He said with a soft smile. "What ever you want to do is fine, I don't mind." Louis loved the outdoors and wouldn't mind going back to Beata, but she was his date and what ever she wanted he would go with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Was he really being stubborn about this? That was her job. She was supposed to be the stubborn one. Her family always told her that she was, but she couldn't ever see it. She did roll with it, however. Furrowing her eyebrows, she simply stared at him for a moment with a mixture of confusion and slight disbelief. "You're the one not feeling well! Do we need to go back? Don't let me hold you up if you're sick. I can help you if you want." She wasn't going to let him try to get out of this, especially if he ate something bad. She personally felt fine, but who knew what it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:30 am

Wow, she just kept going didn't she? He couldn't be rude but what else was he going to do, ruin there day because he got a little nauseous? At this point, Louis might as well just go along, maybe they would have more fun back at Beata. "Erin," He said a bit sternly but with a smile. "There's no need to worry, I'm fine. I haven't been on swing in quite some time, but now that I stopped I'm feeling better already. I'm probably just dehydrated." He said softly, kicking the dirt under the swing with his shoe. "I wouldn't mind going back but I want to make sure I'm not ruining your time." The last thing he wanted to do was have her remember the time when he ruined their day. "Say... Why don't we head over to the game lounge? I'll get some water and there are tons of games we haven't played yet."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Erin simply stared at Louis for a moment, narrowing her eyes in confusion and a little bit of worry. She studied him as she let go of the chains on the swing and let her arms fall into her lap. He wasn't making a whole lot of sense. They were just drinking water, so how could he be dehydrated? On top of that, she was curious about why he suddenly seemed to ready to get out of the park. It was a nice place, but she couldn't help but notice that he seemed a little... off. First, he wanted to swing with her, then he felt sick and now he didn't, and now he was finally suggesting something to do. When Louis mentioned something about how he didn't want to ruin her time, she simply laughed. "What are you talking about 'ruining my time?' I'd like to see you try! I can do just about anything!" she paused for a moment, stifling a giggle as she looked back at him. "Are you nervous about something?" she asked him. It would explain the nausea and the weird character.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Well, I could just give her the befit of the doubt. Pretend I'm sick, maybe she'll let up on arguing. He thought to himself while Erin went on explaining he wouldn't ruin her time. But before he could say anything she asked if he was nervous. Louis's breathing froze, his heart thumped a mile a minute, and his thoughts were suddenly all scrambled around. Nervous? He honestly hadn't thought about being nervous since Erin seemed like a pretty chill person but now that she asked about it, Louis was suddenly lost for words. "Nervous?" He tried to sound as not nervous as possible and kept smiling. "Nervous about what?" He had an idea of what she meant but was curious if they were thinking about different things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a Park Somewhere   There's a Park Somewhere - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a Park Somewhere
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next