Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A sinful nature, everyone has one.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

A sinful nature, everyone has one. Empty
PostSubject: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:25 pm

This ought to be fun. He'd shown the girl around a day or two ago and now, he'd already gotten her to come to his place, what an easy catch! Jake honestly didn't know why, but for the past while, he'd felt... empty. Maybe it was cause of not seeing Jane in a while? Or maybe he just needed something new? Even he couldn't answer his own questions.

The tall student cleaned up his room to look presentable and threw on a plaid button up shirt and some jeans. He wasn't planning anything big, well, he didn't want it to look like it was anything big. If Jake played this game by the rules and followed the instructions, he'd certainly be able to win the pot of gold. Now, he just had wait for her to show up and pray that she would actually come. Maybe she's smarter than she looks? Nah, she couldn't be. The first few days as an initiate were insane, one of the last things she that would be on her mind was what Jake might do. And luckily for him, that's just what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

Beata Bucks : 8933

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:33 pm

She sighed, no matter how hard she tried to avoid him he kept coming back into mind. Might as well go to his 'house' then. Sighing once more she headed to the house. Whom she had none of because she was new there and had to take some kind of test. She was just wearing short jean shorts and a sloopy shirt with a tank top under it. The shirt had a picture of a cat on it, she loved cats. She walked up to the door and knocked, her hair was in ponytails that swung my her sides. She awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 5:59 am

Standing there, watching the clock, Jake soon heard a knock. Walking to the door, he opened it with a warm smile. "Welcome! Glad you could come!" Jake said, letting the girl in. "I thought we might hang out, ya know, chat about gifts and stuff?" Everything in the way he acted was perfect. Although, unfortunately for her, today might not go as expected.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:13 am

She nodded as she walked in. She felt a pang of regret after she had come in, she could feel that something was off. But she couldn't tell what. (sorry for shortness ;3)
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Closing the door behind her, Jake walked to the kitchen, pouring them a glass of water. "So, how has life been? Did you get to your initiate dorm alright?" He brought her the water. "I remember when I was an initiate." The tall student gave an content sigh as he made his way to the table.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:28 pm

"yea. Thanks for asking." she said with a tiny bit of really happiness that only lasted for a couple of seconds. She sighed and continued "what was it like for you?" she asked just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:38 pm

"Eh, pretty boring. I met a few people." Jake replied nonchalantly, leaning against the wall. "But enough about school." He chuckled. He needed to start things off slow before jumping in head first, and hopefully this would get the conversation going. "So, what do you like to do for fun? Oh, and I never asked what your gift was."
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 pm

She looked at him confused for a second. But then she remembered. "I like to draw.. Im actually pretty good. she hadn't brought her sketch pad so she couldn't show him. Then she continued "Gift?...... OH, I can make wind do anything I want." she made a mini tornado with her hand. It soon faded. "of course i'm not very good at controlling it. " she sighed in a somewhat childish way.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:07 am

"No worries, not everyone has their gift under control when they come here, I mean, that's what Beata is for, right? And even so, I know a few people who have been here for quite a while and still haven't mastered their gift." Jake chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it."

ooc- did u get my skype message?
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:51 pm

OOC- Yea replied.

IC - She nodded, grabbing one of the glasses of water he had.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Ooc- then let's get this party started >;D

Taking a sip and setting his glass down, Jake's smile turned a bit more serious, although Rekishia probably couldn't tell. "But enough of the pleasantries." The tall student walked over to the couch and plopped himself down. No one was home, and he would've gone to his room, but screw that idea. He'd screw her instead. Jake patted the seat with his hand, motioning for her to come sit with him.
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:36 pm

It was kinda awkward but she sat next to him. Her only having known him for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:48 pm

"So, you had any special guys in your life before?" He asked, his arm stayed on the couch as she sat next to him. The tall student shifted his weight. The more he sat by the younger girl, the more he got anxtious. How old was she again?
Back to top Go down
McDerped

McDerped

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:54 pm

"N-no" She was starting to realize why he had called her over here. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who would just talk. She noticed him move a little. She got cautious real quick, taking in the question he had asked.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Scooting a bit closer, he listened to her. "That's good to hear." He said in soft, low tone. Jake could practically hear her nervous, beating heart, but it only made him more excited. "Yeah know what I've always thought? Go big or go home." Jake said in a chill tone, leaning to her ear. "Go big or go home. You're virginity won't last forever, not like it ever mattered. So when you lose it, let it go with a bang." Jake towered over the initiate, a grin grew on face. His arm that rested on the couch, grabbed her chin so she was forced to look into his eyes. "And I'll be your big bang."

With ease, he pushed Rekishia down onto the couch, placing his larger hands onto her wrists to hold her down. He couldn't ignore what he was feeling any longer. Forcibly, he kissed the girl up her neck and their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sinful nature, everyone has one.   A sinful nature, everyone has one. Empty

Back to top Go down

A sinful nature, everyone has one.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Autumn Dorms-
Jump to: