Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Need You [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8493

I Need You [closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Edward tilted his head back slightly as a breath escaped him. Her hands on him gave him goosebumps as they slid down his body. When he felt his belt and pants being undone, he got even more excited. His breath quickened through the kissing as she continued undoing the button of his pants. A quiet moan escaped him as her hand rubbed him in between his jeans and his underwear. He tore away from her lips and moved down to you neck, kissing rapidly, occasionally kissing her shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Ava could feel Ed's sudden change, his reaction to her touching him, and she smiled in a satisfied way. Her head fell back against the bed once more as he moved to her neck, her chin tilted upward. As her hand moved to the top once more, it went a few inches further and slid into his underwear, finally touching him without any material in the way. Her small fingers wrapped around him gently near his base, moving up and down slowly a couple of times before picking up speed slightly, her thumb occasionally brushing over the tip.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Edward inhaled sharply at her hand touching him without any sort of border between them. Her small hands worked him and it felt amazing. His lips found his way back up to hers and Edward kissed her roughly and quickly. His hands moved up and down her body, eventually moving them back up to her breasts. He massaged them, hoping to excite Ava a little bit more. Eventually, one arm drifted down lower and touched the tip of her opening, feeling the heat and the wetness.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Between her touching him and him touching her, Ava started to feel lightheaded, the pleasure taking over all of her coherent thoughts. Ed's hands were roaming until one started moving closer and closer, and then she felt a finger resting at her entrance, almost as though he was waiting for permission, and she was ready to give it to him, her hand slowing its movements.
"I need you," she murmured, her breath short and voice light. Her hand had come out of his pants and she was tugging clumsily at his pants, attempting to push them past his hips, her desire starting to get the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Edward noticed how impatient she was getting and helped her out. He grabbed the hem of his jeans and pulled them completely down, stepping out of them. he returned to kissing her, moving to her neck. "You know what's next." he moaned into the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Impatience was taking over, making the girl mute and preventing her from communicating properly. Ava merely groaned in response to him at her neck, her fingers already tugging at the waistband of the last article of clothing that separated them. She overcame her temporary muteness for just a moment, breathing out a rough, "Now, Ed." She had wanted him before, but now...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Ed smirked. "As you wish." he said, stepping out of the last article of clothing separating their bodies. He kissed her, the kisses increasing in speed and intensity. He was ready to give in to her pleading, but he was going to wait just a little bit longer, teasing her one last time before he finally did what she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 3:34 pm

They were so close and he kept dragging it out, making her wait. The logical part of her knew it was to give them more time together, knew that this was precious and didn't know how long it would last, but the logical part of her had been shut down several minutes ago. Her impulse was taking over, leaving her almost speechless before he was kissing her again. She could feel him- how could she not, with their bodies so close?- but he wasn't giving in to her yet, and she felt more whiny than frustrated, like a little kid that wanted a treat but was made to wait for it.

She wanted to tease him back, make it so that he simply couldn't wait any longer, but with every coherent thought leaving her dumbfounded, the only thing she could think to do wasn't much. Ava wrapped her arms around his back, her fingers digging into the skin there, pulling herself up slightly and pressing herself against his chest, kissing him back roughly. Her lips moved quickly from his to his jaw, following the line from his ear to his chin and then down his neck, her fingernails starting to dig into his back as well. This would show him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:45 pm

The scratches on his back were only getting him more excited. He finally decided that this was enough teasing. He gave her a soft kiss on her shoulder blade. "Are you ready?" he asked her, already knowing the answer. He knew that she would say yes. And he was ready to give her exactly what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:05 pm

"God, yes," Ava muttered, relaxing slightly to give him room to move. Her lips moved down his neck once more, finding the sweet spots and tugging the skin between her teeth whenever she could.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Finally, things were really getting started. He moaned softly as she tugged at his skin. He moved around to get into the proper position before finally entering her. She felt hot, most likely from all the teasing he did. He continued to enter her, doing so slowly and gently. After getting all the way in, he started to pull out and sliding back in. He did this at a slow pace at first, but eventually, he began to speed up. She felt amazing. He moved his lips back up to hers, their kissing fast and messy.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:47 pm

As he finally entered her, Ava inhaled with a sharp breath, hardly daring to breathe at first until they had both adjusted. Ed's first few movements filled her almost too much, but it felt too good, stuttering moans escaping her throat with nearly every gentle thrust. His lips came crashing back onto hers and effectively shut her up, although as he started to move faster, she couldn't help herself sometimes. Her hands were still on his back with the fingernails digging in, providing another spot for her to vocalize her pleasure without so many sounds.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:00 pm

With each thrust, the pleasure he felt increased. Ava digging into his back felt incredible too, he didn't care if it hurt a little. His lips moved away from her lips and down to her neck, leaving bite marks. He didn't care anymore. He kissed her collarbone before moving back to her neck. Things were heating up even more than they already were.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Ava's eyes were closed, her body relaxing and tensing at the same time, holding tightly to Ed while her head laid back on the bed, allowing his mouth access to her neck. It was taking her longer to wind up this time, despite giving herself over to every sensation, and she found one of her hands reaching for his. Opening her eyes slightly, she guided it to her chest, opening it with her fingers and placing it over her breast. She needed more.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Edward continued to kiss Ava's neck when he felt her take his hand and guide it to her breast. He knew exactly what she wanted. Not stopping anything he was doing, he started to massage her breast, eventually bringing his other hand down to massage the other one. He hoped she was getting as much pleasure as he was. The Winter moved his lips upward, kissing her jaw and then her lips. His kisses were intense, barely leaving time to breathe in between kisses. His breathing came in bursts, and his heart was going crazy. A speedster's heart was made to go fast, and it was doing it's job incredibly well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need You [closed]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next