Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Have a Sweet [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9697

Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:59 pm

That frown of hers returned as he laughed, when she was being completely serious. Others from back home, they'd all laughed once she told them too. She figured that would've stopped at a school full of hypnotizers and people who could literally talk to ghosts, but she supposed it would never really go away.

The girl sighed a bit melodramatically. "That hurts. I could cry right now, really I could." She sat up a little straight, brushing the hair from her shoulders and shooting him a determined stared. "GO ahead and try me."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:42 pm

The smile fell from Will's face as well. She wasn't joking. Could she actually read minds? Without speaking, he decided to do what she told him to do and test her. He stared right back at the girl as he thought of several various things, such as the delicious home made pizza he could make, and a thought-picture of his parents. 'I could make that pizza for you sometime, if you'd like. It is actually really good.' he thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 pm

The young woman let her deep green eyes flutter closed, trying to tune out the minds of the other customers and the workers behind the counter, focusing best she could on Will's mind. Although it was harder to see his own imagined memories, and appeared to her blurred more than anything, with hazy shapes of pizza and two flour-covered parents. She let out a satisfied smile, blinking her gaze open and catching his eye again.

"You're thinking of the color blue," Dakota mustered up a somewhat serious face, leaving to hang with his reaction before smirking and digging into her cake, seemingly proud of yourself. "Kidding, kidding. Are you inviting me for a homemade meal so soon? And pizza of all things." She scoffed, albeit teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Will looked at the girl when she said he was thinking of blue before smiling when she said she was kidding. He put on a look of fake offense. "Well, you don't have to eat it. I'll just eat the pizza all by myself." he replied. He finished off the last bites of his cake and sighed with contentedness. "I'll have you know, I can make a mean pizza. Or mac n' cheese." he said, sticking his tongue out slightly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:33 am

Dakota stifled a small laugh, imagining a slender guy like him stuffing down an entire pizza or two. The funny thing was she could see it actually happened. It was pizza of all things, after all. "You had better share," She huffed at him, finishing off the last of her own piece with a satisfying, final bite. Her green gaze flicked away to the world outside the window. "I haven't had pizza in years..." Her parents had allowed her one slice when she'd went to the party of a family friend, once when she was twelve. Pizza. Mac and cheese. It all sounded heavenly. And he probably cooked better than she did.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Haven't had pizza in years? That was almost as unbelievable as her power! "How have you not had pizza in years? Pizza is god's gift to man! Man, this is more serious than I thought. We're going to have to have pizza soon." he said over dramatically, laughing. "And just for future reference, what toppings do you like on your pizza?" It would be helpful to know, especially since he had no idea if the girl even had pizza preferences. He himself preferred a simple five cheese pizza, but that was because he was super picky in his food choices.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:23 am

It was hard not to laugh at his passionate love for the italian edible masterpiece that was pizza. Dakota had to bite her lip, smiling crookedly and trying to hide away her grin, almost raising up a hand to hide her face completely. "... What kind of different topics are there?" What was the difference between five cheese and four cheese? Why couldn't you use just one type of cheese? "I remember the one I had it had slices of pepper-something on it." She mused, trying to think back.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:57 pm

What kind of world did this girl live in that she didn't know anything about pizza? Her parents must've sheltered her beyond belief. "There are tons of toppings for pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, green pepper, mushrooms, you name it. Name a food, it's probably a topping. They even have a dessert pizza, which is heavenly." he explained, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:19 am

That sounded pretty funny to her. Any kind of pizza she could have wished for? "Even, say, peanut butter and jelly toppings?" Dakota mused, raising her eyebrow and clearly not expecting a serious answer. She rested her chin lightly on the palm of her hand, shrugging her shoulders. "Even more heavenly than the cake?" That would be pretty tough to eat. Amd truth be told, her parents were rather controlling, but she never once considered herself sheltered... Was the food that big of a deal? "You have to make me that desert pizza too, if you're so confident about it."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:42 am

He smiled. "Ah yes, the classic 'PB&J' pizza. An exquisite delight, if I do say so myself." he said jokingly. He shook his head at the girl's question. This cake was too heavenly for dessert pizza. "Challenge accepted." he replied. Dessert pizza couldn't be too hard to make, right? Besides, if he needed to, he could look up a recipe online anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:58 pm

At first she smiled, thinking maybe he was just joking along with her or laughing at her silly question, but what if was serious? That would be something she would seriously try to eat. "You said anything could be a topping. I'm willing to try if you are," she mused, her green eyes glinting. Dakota leaned back, letting out a small yawn and stretching out. "No matter what kind, you're building up my excitement here. You better not let me down." Even if it sounded like he'd never tried to make one before.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 pm

The boy gasped in mock disbelief. "Me? Disappoint? Never." he said, laughing. He looked at the empty plate with slight disappointment. He wanted more, but he was full. "So when did you want to have a pizza party?" he asked her. "When's the best time for you? I'm free most of the time honestly, I haven't found a lot to do here." 'It's incredibly boring here, I need to find things to do.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Incredibly boring, that was something she could certainly agree with. "I don't exactly have a busy schedule either," The redhead mused with a small shrug, pausing as an idea came to mind. She reached into her pocket and grabbed a mini-sized pen, grabbing a napkin to scribble her phone number down on. "Don't get the wrong idea. This is for strict pizza planning." Dakota said as sharply as she could, sliding the napkin over to him. In reality, she was just a bit embarrassed. She'd never given her number to a boy before, but it was for a great cause, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Will laughed when she handed him her number. He couldn't tell if she was actually serious or if she was just joking. "Pizza planning only. Got it." he said in a serious tone, but he was still smiling. Folding up the napkin, he put it into his pocket to put into his phone later, which was back in his dorm. "I'll be sure to text you the details. I've got to run to the store and pick up what I need before we do anything."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Perhaps it was best to leave him confused. In truth, she wouldn't mind if he wanted to text her just for chatting on the side, but she didn't want him getting the wrong idea. He already was a notorious player, that much was obvious to her. Friends, she was alright with, but she didn't want to be just another name on his list of conquests. If such a thing was even possible. "I guess I'll see you around then," Dakota mused, giving him a small smile before taking her bright green gaze away. "Thanks for the cake." With that, she stood and made her way for the door, brushing her hair back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a Sweet [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2