Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 7:37 pm

'It's like we were born to meet each other!' There was that fluttery feeling again. "Ha.. yeah. Something like that." he said, cheeks getting slightly pink again. What was going on with him around Stephanie? He'd never acted like this around anyone. He finished off his ice cream and munched on the cone absentmindedly. "Did you, um, enjoy your ice cream?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8139

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Licking her fingers clean, she let out a hum of approval and nodded at Chris. Glancing over, she noticed that shade of pink gracing his cheeks once more. Perhaps it was warmer than she thought.

"How about we go somewhere in town to cool down? We could go to the arcade, or eat if you feel like it, or anything really!" Steph chirped and bounced out of her seat. With blonde locks bouncing around her, the girl grabbed his hand again and pulled him up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Allowing himself to be pulled up by the girl, he smiled. "I could eat." he said, shrugging. He tilted his head when he finally realized that she had said go somewhere to cool off. That was the second time she had mentioned him seemingly getting too hot. Was... was he blushing? He couldn't tell like anyone else could. The heat didn't rise in his face like it had been described to him. "But.. uhm... I'm not hot. I don't get warm." he added quietly, realizing that he had been blushing.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:20 am

"Oh, um... yeah..." she mumbled. She completely forgot that like her, his abilities prevented him from experiencing the heat. Then what was it?

Her amber-red eyes glanced down to their intertwined hands. He hadn't said anything against it. In fact, he was the one who initiated it. Perhaps that was the problem? Letting her hand slide out of his and into her pocket, she used her other, more sticky hand to rub the back of her neck. "I guess holding hands with a girl is embarrassing. Right?" she chuckled with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Chris tried not to let go of Stephanie's hand, but she pulled it away and for a moment he felt a bit sad. It was comforting to hold her hand, and tat was a strange feeling. The boy shook his head at the girl. "It's not that, it's just... ah nevermind." he said, smiling. "Anyways, weren't we going to go eat somewhere?" he tried to change the subject away from holding hands, it made his heart do a strange flutter that he wasn't sure what was happening when it occurred.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:38 am

She was grateful for the subject change. Something about the situation was making her feel a bit awkward but shouldn't put her finger on why. Chris was acting strange and Stephanie did not like it.

Pushing the thoughts away, the blonde gave him a nod. "Sure! Let's go!" she cheered, returning to her normal, peppy self. Trying to ignore the nagging feeling in the bottom of her stomach, she lead the way towards Rosebury's main streets. I'm sure it's nothing.

ooc: fin? :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]   Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshine in the Park [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2