Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10085

She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:39 am

Leo strolled along side Mikaela, taking up the seat across from her, placing down the cup and plate before he took his seat. The blond nodded in agreement, taking up his sandwich. Eagerly, he began to eat, doing a happy dance in his own seat as he ate. Leo's lips had an upturn to them, and his eyes shone in delight. "You know," He began after he finished his first few bites. "I have half the mind not to share." Blue eyes glanced towards Mikaela's. "Although your's looks pretty good. How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Mikaela giggled at Leo as she took her first bite of her grilled cheese. 'What a dork,' she thought. The Summer stuck her tongue out when he said he almost didn't want to share. "My sandwich is really good. I almost don't want to share either," she said, joking back at him. Despite her words, she broke off a large chunk of her sandwich and placed it on Leo's plate.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Leo had to quickly finish his bite of sandwich, and holding it out for her to take. There was a slight pause as his bite of food went down. "I can't really break off a piece, so you'll need to take a bite yourself. No worries, I don't have cooties." Once she took his sandwich, the blond reached for the bite pausing for a stroke of humor. "At least, I don't think so."

Leo gave her a wink, following with a quick movement to pop his bite into his mouth. The taste was extremely contrasting to his own sandwich. That being said, it tasted like a good ol' grilled cheese. Kind of like what his dad used to make, and way better then his mom made. Leo wasn't sure how, but she seemed to be able to burn everything. It was safe to say that she was not allowed to cook.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Mikaela took the sandwich from Leo and took a small bite. She placed the sandwich back down on the plate and scrunched up her face. She didn't really like it, but she was glad Leo enjoyed it. "Y'know, I think I'll just stick to my grilled cheese," she said, taking a sip of her drink to get rid of the taste of the boy's sandwich. "Besides, too many cooties on that sandwich for my liking. You lied to me," she added, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:46 pm

There was a flash of a grin from Leo--followed by a mock scoff. "Well fine then, more for me." For emphasis, he took a large bite out of his sandwich, as if in an attempt to prove her wrong. The blond couldn't keep up the facade for every long, and dissolved into a fit of laughter. "Oooh, cooties." He joked in a mock child's voice.

Leo found himself having a good time, cracking jokes with Mikaela. The break from the daycare was well timed, Leo really felt as if he was wearing himself too thin. At times he would feel overwhelmed with school, work, and Shepard. Having people to support him was priceless. For her being there, Leo was ever so thankful.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Mikaela laughed with Leo. She was really enjoying this. She was also glad that she had worked up the courage to ask him on a date in the first place. After taking a sip of her drink, she looked back to the boy. "Y'know, we should do this more often. You're holed up in that Daycare way too much," she told him, sticking out her tongue. The Summer knew exactly why he was, and she understood. Shepard was too precious and cute. 'Who'd want to leave him for more than a few minutes?' she thought. But Mikaela knew that Leo spent too much time in the Daycare, even away from Shepard. He needed a distraction, if only for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Leo smiled back at her and ducked his head behind his latte. "Well, I like you a latte for getting me out of there for a little bit." His smile seemed ever present and only seemed to grow larger at his pun. He wasn't going to lie that making puns and seeing people's reactions was enough to make his day.

While he loved working at the daycare, a break was always much needed for his sanity. There were times when Leo catches himself using child terms for things like 'Bubba' for bottle or boo-boo for a cut or scrape. It was especially awkward during classes too.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Mikaela giggled at Leo's pun. "You've really got those dad jokes down, don't you? Besides, you deserve it. You work too hard," she replied. She thought he was adorable after he made puns. His smile was infectious as well. She took a sip of her drink, the smile still on her face. "Y'know, I wonder how Harm's holding up. Hopefully none of the kids are being too rowdy," she said.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Leo shrugged and pressed his lips together to try and suppress a smile. "It's in the job description as a dad. I gotta." The blond merely ducked his head at her comment about working too hard. He had been ever so grateful for the DayCare allowing him to keep Shepard there and allow him to say over night. Leo worked over time there to make up for his part time residence there. "A majority of the kids are asleep. Although--" Leo paused, looking up from his empty plate. "we both know how the four year olds have a few kids who refuse to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]   She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's got a question for you, Leo [Splotch]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2