Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice) Empty
PostSubject: The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)   The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 6:20 pm

A new themed event at the festival had arrived to Rosebury. This weekend there was a renaissance faire happening in the festival area of Rosebury. Olden time setting was actually one of Pokers favorite times in history. They were usually set in the reign of Queen Elizabeth the first of England or some even earlier such as King Henry VIII. The general concept was though that it was a medieval time and this festival encouraged people to cosplay as kings, queens, knights and even wizards or elves. This was extremely good news for Poker since it meant that he could even spread and show off his wings to the public while giving out the excuse that it was just a prop for an angel cosplay.

Poker actually volunteered at the event which meant that he would be helping out the staff for a majority of the time as well as play a major role in some of the plays and acts happening. He was already promised that he could participate in the sword play show where he could actually test his fencing skills against others as well as being allowed to ride one of the horses throughout the festival so he could take pictures of anyone that stumbled across him. Before Poker could do anything though he was told that he would be having a partner assigned to him so that they could help with all the organizing and acts. Poker was stationed in one of the tents specifically for volunteers waiting for his assistant to arrive as he was reading a book about the viking era.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9479

PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)   The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Slipping into one of the many tents that were stationed in a big clump, Hannah let out a sigh. Just a few moments ago, some crazy salesmen guys had been chasing her around, desperate for business, although she wanted no part in what ever weird items they had to sell to her. Luckily for her, they'd ran into each other and both got engaged in a heated dispute about who's product was better, and that was her cue to slip away.

So here she was, inside some random tent with her hands on her thighs as she bent over to catch her breath. Geez, festivals were sure chaotic.

Standing up strait, the Summer put her hand on her pony tail and tightened the hairband that held her long, brunette hair together. Letting out a sigh, she looked around. The area in which she had entered through was almost completely empty,
except for some large chests. Across the tent looked like a gathering area for people in costumes, and while she knew that she probably shouldn't have been back in this area (which was probably only for festival staff), she just had to find out what this tent was for.

"Hello?" the girl called, her curiosity kicking in. Walking over to some people that were crowded together in a tight-nit clump of conversation, he eyes fell of a boy who was off on his own reading a book. "Hey, mind telling me what this tent belongs to?" Hannah asked with a smile, standing a foot or two away from the blond haired kid, a warm smile on her face.

OOC: I sent you a pm about this. If you want me to change it, I can~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)   The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Poker laid his book to rest as he looked up to the girl with a kind smile. Surprised by her sudden question Poker raised himself from his seat and began to answer her with a little bit of curiosity within his voice. "This tent belongs to the volunteers and staff organizing this festival. Considering the fact that you didn't know where you are, I'm going to safely assume that you might be lost. If you want I can show you around the area for a bit. I've got time to kill before I go help out with the rest of the staff anyway. Besides, I'm still waiting for my partner to arrive."

His irresponsible companion was already running 10 minutes late so it wouldn't hurt if Poker decided to step out for a bit. After all, he was technically a volunteer and part of his job description was to help those attending the festival in any way possible. That included the girl in front of him. It was also possible that his scheduled partner night not come at all or be running extremely late on that witch cosplay they were designated to wear. Poker didn't know who that person was but there was no need to worry as that was the managers problem.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9479

PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)   The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 am

OOC: aaahhh, sorry for the lil wait ;A;

IC: Volunteers and staff... so that was why some of the nearby people had walkie-talkies hanging from their belts. Looking around as the boy spoke, she noticed a long table with drinks and plates of food such as cheese and crackers, fruits, and veggies, most likely complimentary snacks for the workers. Feeling her stomach growl and hoping that it wasn't audible, she turned back to him, a smile was still on her face. Seeing that she had no where to be at the moment, she decided that she'd take him up on his offer and hang around here for a little bit, and hopefully she'd get some food as well.

"Well, I don't really have anywhere to be right now, so I might ass well hang here for a bit if that's alright with you," she started and slightly tilted her head in a curious sort of way when he mentioned something about waiting for his partner. "Oh, are you participating in the Viking show? Doesn't that start in like a half an hour? I don't want to distract you," Hannah spoke softly, not wanting to interrupt on his practice time. If his partner wasn't here yet and it started soon, shouldn't he be scrambling around for someone to sub in, just in case the person didn't show up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)   The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Renaissance Faire (closed/ice)
Page 1 of 1