Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

Beata Bucks : 8160

Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 am

Any art posted in this is NOT owned by me.

General Information File

Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) AAPWFb

Name: Amon Rein Fullbringer

D.O.B.: September 1st, 1995

Height : 5'9"

Weight: 195 lbs.

Natural Hair Color : Dark red

Eye color: A ruby red, this will glow a bright neon red when power is being used

Mailing Address: 45 Greenbrier Dr. Mound City (66056) KS

Telephone Number: 785-204-2333

Social Security No.: 584-95-2318

Family Average Yearly Income: $120, 000

Mother's Name: Isabella Rosa Breach

Father's Name: Aiden Culton Fullbringer

Siblings Attending the School: None

Brief Description of Gifts:
Being able to morph his body into a weapon, Amon can turn his arms into giant curved blades, bladed whips, large heavy clubs and the like. Morphing that he uses is... quite excruciating, to say that his body will quickly transform at his will, but at the cost that it can give extreme pain as bones snap into place and the flesh and nerves will slide and move into place is one thing, the part that turns into a weapon will harden into a steel-like material. Entirely, the power is more a curse than anything, but uses it in only last resort battles against foes either equal or greater in skill and power. With the morphing, it happens in several seconds (One turn) however to turn from one weapon to another takes time as the body can only go through the process so many times, this also requires energy to do so, so limiting the morphing power is necessary. But with the bones and flesh forming and reforming comes a super-healing of sorts, one that heals the body as its morphing to something different, so to prevent massive blood loss or damage to necessary organs the healing takes care of that, repairing the body in a matter of seconds, pending on the thing that needs repairing (Typically the morphing needs one turn of healing, however causes Amon to remain vulnerable for that turn, so technically speaking the morphing and healing takes two turns in total. The healing only repairs injured organs and such dealt by the morphing, damages taken from anything other than the morphing will not heal.)

The image below is what the morhped limbs look like, nevermind the appearance of the guy.
Morph appearance:

Last edited by Amon Fullbringer on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9670

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Pending

Please make the appropriate edits before continuing and notify the staff member once it is ready for review.

Hey, since you're new-ish to the site, I'm just gonna point a few things out.

- This site takes place about 20 years into the future. So the date in-rp right now would be 7/30/2037.
- Powers here are more genetic and less mythical. Think like X-Men. Someone can have superspeed. Someone can control electricity. Etc.
- Fire is a really sacred power in this site and I don't believe we have any openings for it atm.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. <3
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 12:38 am

Oh... So no magic then? Damn, aight dude Ill fix it.
Back to top Go down
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Okay, so how about these edits then? Its less magical in a sense XD
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Pending

AIIGHT.
So this is a lot better lol~
Still a few things:

1. Gifts are still more like genetic things, so connections to any demons is pretty unlikely - nirvana and the underworld, as we know it anyways, don't really exist in this universe for the same reason. And the backstory with his father would be cool as like a fictional legend the character carries around, or a metaphor, but it wouldn't have much place in a document like this. (Which is meant to replicate any files the headmaster has in his office. So it would be strictly fact based.)

2. The "using energy to create special weapons" thing would be cool in my opinion, but it would have to stop there. We have a few energy manipulators already that do different things. We have one that steals kinetic energy and uses it to power his physical attacks. We have another one who absorbs gift-based attacks and gains physical strength with it. So, to only be fair, the last part of that gift will have to go. Then it should be fine, I think.

Thanks for your patience. <3
Back to top Go down
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:15 pm

How about body morphing? Like Prototypes Alex Mercer? He can turn his arms in giant curved blades, clubs, a giant shield, etc. I waz wandering if a parasite could work, like a genetic infection that does not however kill its host but rather adapts and mutates with the body, allowing for more "natural" morphing, granted the morphing of limbs alone can cause some pain as the body transforms back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Body transformation would be cool. A parasite wouldn't fit this universe.
Back to top Go down
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Okay so body morphing it is! Give me a while and Ill have it done.
Back to top Go down
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Done, if you need me to extend this I can. Or fix anything I can.
Back to top Go down
Amon Fullbringer

Amon Fullbringer

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:31 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11725

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to Beata.
Also, thank you so much for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)   Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fullbringer, Amon R. (Finished)
Page 1 of 1