Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Restless [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11843

Restless [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless [open]   Restless [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:58 pm

"Heh, you're welcome, I guess." he replied with a chuckle. "Nah, my gift might be cool and all, but I can get me in heaps of trouble. Especially living in Brooklyn; big place, not a lot of space. Never a good combination." He could not hold back the smile that crept onto his face as memories came back to him; he would be lying if he said that he did not always enjoy making chaos, but he did always hate having the cops take the brunt of his punishments. "And it's definitely not good when you're emotionally volatile." Jamie's eyes widened ever so slightly as he realized that his mouth had kept moving while his mind was occupied. "Um, you know, being a teenager is hard enough as it is, but throw super power stuff into the mix, heheh..." His hands started wringing, then he started itching at his forearms, both nervous habits he had picked up over the years. He knew he probably did not sound all that convincing, but, when you are mentally panicking, you will usually do anything in your power to right your wrongs.
Back to top Go down

Restless [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2