Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Mr. ONEderful [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10656

Mr. ONEderful [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. ONEderful [open]   Mr. ONEderful [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 7:30 pm

ooc;; please don't kill me for taking 500 years, i'm sorry Q_Q

With a terse nod of understanding, the corners of her lips tugged back into a frown. "But..." She met many ghosts before, but all of them had birthdays. They always said so. How could it be that these two were different? It was impossible to never be born, wasn't it? Glassy silver-blue eyes followed Annabelle's gaze towards Shepard, who was playing with Joanna and the two newer additions to the daycare.

Linh blinked, hands gripping the straps of the cat backpack she wore before turning her head in what she believed to be the general vicinity that Mikaela was in. "Linh wasn't talking to you, Mikaela," she said a little more directly and bluntly than she had meant to. Her invisible companion whispered a few words into her ears, eyes widening a small margin as she nodded and made a quiet noise in understanding. "Sorry, that was rude." She lowered her head a little; if her bangs weren't held back by a clip, they would've concealed most of her eyes with the gesture.
Back to top Go down

Mr. ONEderful [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2