Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Enter the Mists] [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
Bun
Sleepy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12451

[Enter the Mists] [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Mission : Enter the Mists
Venue : Black Woods, Downeast Maine - North America
[ September 5, 2017 ]

The recent disappearance of an outside Academy associate has raised suspicions about a remote area near Maine State Route 182. Local superstitions from Hancock and Washington counties seem to be focused around covens of witches, vampires, ghosts, and broods of monsters living in Black Woods, among other strange tales. Findings from the latest scouting of the area by the Academy reveal a possible gifted presence, along with signals commonly related to dimensional portal fluctuations. Further conclusions can only be drawn from a more in-depth investigation of the area. Students and Guardians will be deployed in the nearby town of Catherinesville and handle their own transportation from there. Areas of interest in and near Black Woods include Greylock's Hill, Pocowabanaki Lake, Maiden Cliffs, and other potentially significant locales. Proceed with great caution.

Okay here's the game plan. Plebs arrive in Whogivesafucktown (population: 902), maybe ask around, steal a pick-up truck, then go-a witch-huntin' in the scary Black Woods. Witches, monsters, ghosts, and vampires you'll find few of, but you will either get lost or your beater truck breaks down. Around this point Jane ditches to go hang out with her family for a couple pages, don't miss her. End Day 1. You got anywhere from like three to six more days of this shit to go.

Stuff happens. There'll be monsters. There'll be AF. There'll be Jane rejoining the main plot only to accidentally shoot someone with an arrow. Hopefully, there'll be angst and terrible injuries. Maybe there'll even be a third gifted party outside AF and the students. When you're not dying, you'll be making friends, or lovers, or even better, hating each other's guts.

That's the basic outline I'm gunning for, but nothing's set in stone, and I encourage people to take the topic in new creative directions.

Game rules will be Tournament style. No posting order specifically, but everyone posts once. If you miss your window, you're skipped, but you can still post whenever you can. Totally copying Roo but it seems effective. I'll GM as best as I can without being Post Hitler or leaving anybody in the dark.

Most importantly, I want this to be SHITPOST CENTRAL. I'm more interested in keeping this moving at a fun pace than writing the Great American Novel. As always, dish out nice twelve million word posts if you're feeling it, but I want to finish this. I'm dying to RP with all you plebs and actually get somewhere.

Looking for maaaaybe four or five people other than myself.

If you have an AF you want in this, hmu in PMs or something, we'll figure something out. ;D

Participants
Jane Grey
Evelyn Lewis
Vivian Navarro
Collin Bradshaw
Harvey Ashina
Gage Westbrook

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8392

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 5:32 am

I might make an AF kid later and throw him in here, but for now, have Evelyn Lewis, she can be your typical annoying horror movie character
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Beata Bucks : 8045

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 am

shitposting is all I'm good for

take my knock off targaryen Vivian Navarro
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10154

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:53 pm

in the spirit of discount thrones characters, i'll slam discount bran/collin brandshaw into this
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8169

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:21 pm

i will throw harvey asshat in so he can get a slice of that hot targ ass
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:34 pm

yep its gone to hell now
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8169

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 pm

[Enter the Mists] [OPEN] WzYmKG0

harvey x evelyn
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 pm

nani the fuck

yES PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9085

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Can I put Gage in this? And also, can I put one of my AFs in here as well?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12451

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:19 am

ayy welcome aboard the pain train.

https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net/t4442-aphasia-mission

Take my shitty starter post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Enter the Mists] [OPEN]   [Enter the Mists] [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Enter the Mists] [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1