Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]

Go down 
+6
Shadow
grace
Sovuru
Lilac
Sleepy
Ebony
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9694

Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] Empty
PostSubject: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am

The entirety of Beata's staff, both old and new - save for the headmaster, stood in various spots around the grand hall. The last long, old, and wooden bench was easily picked up by the school's gym teacher and placed neatly by the back doors. They were slightly dusty and off put from being stolen from their positions from the walls, but they would do as adequate seating for the students. There would be many things to talk about. The last few months of school had everyone in the dark and confusion, even the teachers had been lost and mistrusting among themselves, which made the average day difficult to carry on. They had managed, however, to set everything straight amongst each other thankfully, and now it was time to do the same with their pupils.

"Come in and find a seat and we will begin shortly!" A new face called out near the doorway. Everything about him, his appearance, his posture spoke of age and wisdom, towering over many of the other teachers. He looked down on each student thoughtfully as they walked in, staring intently - and making eye-contact if he could, but not saying a single word after.

ooc;; everyone just come in and have a seat. you may chit-chat with other characters. like mr. old guy said, the assembly will begin shortly. uwu gathering yay /shot
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12448

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 am

Evelyn took small and cautious steps into the Great Hall. It was one of the few places in the school she hadn't visited yet, which was strange after attending for so long. You think there would be more assemblies. There hadn't even really been a welcome ceremony when they had first arrived. The Headmaster just spoke to the crowd in front of the school and then... nothing for the whole year, until now. It seemed a bit suspicious, honestly, but she went anyways.

She walked past the authoritative looking man by the doorway and took the room in. It was huge, and there wasn't nearly enough stuff to fill the space. All of the murmuring and footsteps echoed off the hardwood floors and tall blank walls. Perhaps that was the point, to have the room act as an amplifier for the speaker, but it still seemed like overkill. Get a banner in here or something... Evelyn thought to herself as she took a seat on the old dusty bench and looked down at the floor, hoping against hope that nobody would sit near her or start chatting. She became mindful of the cold metal of her concealed dagger pressing against her thigh at the thought of some blithe bastard trying to talk to her. Just start this assembly soon...
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11341

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:52 am

Verona stomped in, she was still pissed about earlier and now they were having this stupid meeting where she was forced to be around stupid people. ARGH. Hopefully due to her getting here early, she wouldn't be forced to sit next to Richard but knowing her bad luck he would probably come in late and be forced to take a sit next to her in the front. Lifting up her sunglasses and folding them away, the girl narrowed her eyes and watched as people came in, challenging someone to take the seat next to her.

Noa was the opposite, trying not to draw too much attention to herself she picked out a bench in the back and she slid into the seat quietly. She was a little flustered by the attention she had got just walking in here in the first place. Lately her eyes were becoming uncontrollable, changing color and shape and size without her realizing or being able to stop them. So needless to say, Noa didn't want to be stared at for her ever changing eyes. Darn those powers.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

Beata Bucks : 11667

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Mallach H.  Totentaz walked in the door  looking nervous. He had only been in the school for two days and he knew almost nothing about anything, though the regular students themselves seemed equally confused by this meeting are these not common? he guesses to himself with a finger on his lips. He shrugs and goes to find an empty spot in the bleachers. He was fun and carefree once people got to know him, but as of now, he was going to remain silent and hope he didn't end up by some mean person. Of course he shouldn't complain, despite his horrible life,  he still had control of his powers after all, unlike some people.
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

Beata Bucks : 11930

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Saya walked into the great hall, her guitar case in hand. She had arrived the day before and they already were having an assembly? 'Aw, man! I really hate these things, they always turn out to be really boring...' Dismissing her thoughts for a second, she looked around for an empty seat. Taking on the first one she saw, she didn't notice the boy already sitting on the spot next to her. Giving a small yawn she layed her head on the guitar case and waited for the meeting to star. "I hope they don't give these everyday, like in my last school. These meeting can really mess up my mood and when that happens, I can't concentrate well on my music...", she said softly to herself, though, it was loud enough that the person next to her could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11749

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm

First off, this meeting was completely overdue, but Brendan guessed it was better late than never. Watching the students pour into the extremely dusty and hardly-used room, he stayed silent as he stood close to the edge of the room, looking over the students as they took their seats. This was going to be a very fun meeting.. All Brendan hoped was that the members of the staff that were holding this meeting knew what they were doing. This could either go kind of bad or extremely bad; however they wanted to handle it. Crossing his arms in front of him, the gardener couldn't help but study the room time after time... just in case. Maybe he could actually do something to stop it this time. The first incident, he had no idea, but he was ready. Even if he couldn't do very much. It helped a lot when he found out that he could move his portals... and shutting them off when something was only halfway inside of it meant that the item was now two halves instead of one single object. So, if it came down to it, Brendan could take an arm or a leg... if he really tried.

The next student to enter the building was Lindsey. She had heard about the meeting and quickly came to see what was going on, but when she realized that all of the students were showing up, she had no idea where to sit. She didn't exactly have any friends, so instead, she tried to find the best outside seat and take it. Thankfully there seemed to be one just on the outside on the left side of the hall. Sitting down, she quickly scanned the room before she found herself being occupied by how long her fingernails were getting. She hadn't even realized it. She'd have to trim those later...

Next to walk inside was Penny. She really didn't care much about coming to this meeting, but apparently it was mandatory, so she just decided that she would force herself to sit through it. If it was boring enough, she could totally sleep through it with no problem. Finding an empty seat, she quickly sat down and crossed her legs, already getting comfortable for the long talk.

And last but not least, there was Richard. He had heard about what was going on but he didn't really talk about it very much. He didn't see the need. He just thought that he would show up, listen, and get out. After all, what exactly did they need to talk about? It had been quite a bit of time since the attack on the school... but if that's what this was about, then he guess it was better late than never. He actually thought it would be pretty interesting to listen to them talk about it. He wanted to find out the details of what happened to see if the staff knew anything else about it. Granted, it wouldn't help out his fears any, but if they already knew that the school was safe or in even more danger, then he wanted to know so that he could be prepared. Not even really thinking about Vera at this point, Richard just took the first seat he could find... which happened to be only a few rows behind the girl. At least she couldn't see him, and this time he wasn't going to speak up. He was just going to sit through the meeting and be on his merry way.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 12046

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Mimi was in her dorm, practicing her guitar when she heard about the meeting. She didn't know what it was about but it definitely made her curious since the school doesn't hold many assemblies, specially ones that required the whole school to be there. Looking around, she tried to find a seat in which she wouldn't need to seat next to anyone. but it was kind of difficult when the whole alumni was crammed together in one single room. Spotting a secluded seat at the back edge of the room, she quickly made her way to it and sat down. 'I hope this meeting don't last to long, I need to go back and keep practicing that new song I wrote', with her mind elsewhere, she waited for the meeting to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Agh! I can't be late! If I get in trouble and my family finds out, I'm busted.' Arriving at the entrance of the Grand Hall, she stopped to take a breather. She had been taking a nap on the courtyard, when she got woken up by some students who were talking about some assembly that was about to start on the Grand Hall. Not wanting to get in trouble by being late, she had bolted up from her spot and sprinted to the direction the two students had taken.

Going inside, she quickly scanned the room for a empty spot. She had to look for a couple of minutes before finding one up front. She would had preferred one at the back, but it was to crowded and her being a short girl, she wouldn't be able to see through all the heads that would be sitting in front of her. And besides, she didn't want to seat near someone who would be constantly shivering from the coldness radiating from her. Taking the seat, she waited for the assembly to start. 'Phew! At least, I'm not late.'
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Mallach jumps slightly when the girl next to him speaks that's odd... "is the news usually that bad?" He asks curiously "I had no idea that assemblies were this rare. What do you think happened ?" He asks, getting a bit bolder as he familiarized himself with the new person.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Beata Bucks : 11457

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Alex hurried into the Great Hall, looking around with awe. "Whoah," she muttered. "This place is HUGE." Great. Another place she hadn't been to. Alex sat herself on a bench next to a bunch of other students and looked around, observing and memorizing the details around her.
Back to top Go down
http://thebeyond.forumotion.com
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Startled by the sudden voice at her side, a soft squeak of surprise left her lips. Her guitar case started to rise in mid-air but returned to her lap so quick that if you blinked, you missed it. This would always happened with her powers, if she were to be surprised or her emotions were unbalanced; her powers would manifest without her being able to control it. Looking at the owner of the sudden voice, she frowned at him for a second, but assuming that it wasn't his intention to scare her, she gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't noticed you there. I would have asked if this seat was taken if I had." Crossing her arms on top of the case in her lap, she placed her head on top of them again, but this time it was turned to the side, so she could see him better. "I don't know if it's bad news. I got here yesterday and suddenly I find myself being forced to go through this boring thing. I remember having assemblies on my old school, so I'm just gonna do what I do best if these thing becomes boring; sleep." A small chuckle escape her lips before realizing that hasn't introduced herself. "Oh, I forgot! My name's Saya Hirashi. What's yours?" With a small smile on her lips, she waited for the boy to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:18 am

It seemed odd, up until now he had been getting friendlier and friendlier, but at the mention of names he goes wooden "I'm...uh, Mallach. Mallach H. Totentaz." He says, hoping she didn't have much knowledge of morbid history. Why did he pick a name like that? Obnoxious. come on! It was your decision, you need to stick by it. he reminds himself. He resolves to change the subject "so what's your power?"
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:54 pm

A brief look of recognition was seen in her eyes but it quickly faded. She did took classes about morbid history in her old school but being the troublemaker she was, she didn't pay enough attention to completely remember the name. "Hm..Mallach? It sounds familiar but in any case, maybe I'm just confusing you." At the question about her powers, a small smirk appeared on her face. Saya would never pass an opportunity on showing off her talents, though it would almost always end up in some type of disaster but that never stopped her from doing it over and over again. Focusing on her guitar case, she tried to control the weight of it. At first it started to rise slowly from her lap, but suddenly it started swaying frantically over their heads. Concentrating harder to lower the case back on her lap, it started descending. Though, instead of lowering back on her lap,  it landed rather brusquely on Mallach's. Giving him an apologetically look, she took the case and placed back on her's. "I'm very sorry. I'm still having problems controlling it. To answer your question, I can manipulate the weight of objects and sometimes people, including myself. I can make them very light that they can float or very heavy, that nothing would be able to move them. Is not that impressive but hey! I'm least I"m not 'normal', right?"

Last edited by grace on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11875

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:36 pm

"Come on, Sam. We're going to miss the assembly!" Cyth yelled, banging on his dorm's door. She fell face-first onto the ground as the door swung open, revealing her younger brother, who snickered. "Jerk," she muttered under her breath. "Come on." She grabbed his hand and lead him through the hallways to the enormous Great Hall-- it was one of the things she'd been shown on the brief tour she'd been given by a teacher, who had told her she was expected to show her brother the school once he got there-- she'd arrived a few days before him. She dragged the shorter kid into the hall and over to a pair of seats where they sat quickly, Cyth eyeing the group of teachers a distance away from them. "What d'you think it's about?" Sam asked Cyth quietly. She narrowed her eyes at the teachers and turned to look at her sibling. "I don't know if you've heard, but something happened shortly before we came-- I think it might be because of that. I believe the Headmaster is very ill and that it was an ex-teacher's fault-- and they also stabbed the secretary, apparently. This school is crazy."

Sam recoiled at the retelling of past events. "Didn't Dad say something about his brother being the Headmaster? And it's better than being freaks in public school, you know." Cyth sighed. "Yeah, it's our uncle Nate-- We've never met him, if you didn't know-- and yeah, it definitely is," she added, cracking her knuckles and then combing some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Mallach smiles wryly when the guitar hits him, not even reacting with a flinch, he listens to her apology/explanation and laughs a little "it's fine, I didn't feel it. I redirect energy by converting it into another form." He realizes his explanation probably sounded like gibberish and says "here, this will probably help, stab me with this pocketknife. " he says, handing her a 3 inch blade. "I promise it won't hurt."
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:15 pm

'Huh?' Saya had a confused expression when she heard him talk about his power but it suddenly turned into one of shock. "Stab you with a pocketknife?" Her eyes where open in surprise, though, she grabbed the blade from his hand. Suddenly, becoming serious, she grabbed the blade tightly and looked at him with an 'Are you sure?' look. 'Hey, if it says it wont hurt him then maybe it won't. Besides, he wouldn't tell me to do it if he wasn't sure.' Dismissing her thoughts, a look of determination appeared on her face and before giving herself time to chicken-out, she quickly plunged the blade into his left arm, which was the closest. Looking up, she waited for any kind of reaction.

Last edited by grace on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]   Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post] Empty

Back to top Go down

Overdue Matters [For Everyone to Post]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next