Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10330

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Katsuo inhaled deeply, then exhaled. Breathe, be calm. Today he was going to do it. He was going to invite Lamia on a da-No, no that's not what they were doing. They just met a few days ago. What the heck are you reading?
He was simply going to ask if she wanted to...Hang out with him over at the cafe. To talk, maybe have coffee or something. Well, not coffee since it was kind of late in the day, but maybe some of those little cakes everyone seemed to love? Wait, brain stop stalling. Pick up the damn phone and call her already.

He held the phone nervously in his hands, studying it a moment before slowly putting in Lamia's number. He clicked the "call" button and waited with the phone to his ear. What would he say? How was he gonna do this? Shit, shit, he should have thought about this before, but now it was too late. Now he could only wait for her to pick up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Well, Lamia seemed to be going to one place very often now, and that place happened to be the Studio. Okay, maybe because it was the fact that they had exchanged phone numbers there, but, because she enjoyed music. She just absolutely couldn't stand it if she had to change that. As she softly hit the keys on the piano and taking a deep breath just as she was about to start the song.... Her ring tone went off. Nobody really bothered to call her, so who could that be? Besides, if it was Kearn - which it usually was - it'd be a simple text asking if she was alright. But, this... That definitely wasn't her text alert... At all. The phone was vibrating an awful lot, and she was quite hesitant to pick it up until all that shaking around nearly made it fall off. As she went over to catch it, it was a sloppy catch due to the fact that she fell, but... To the call.

Picking up to answer, she really forgot to check who was calling. Naïve and clumsy as always. "................?!" No response. Though, really, she wasn't one to talk, so by now, the amount she had spoken had overwhelmed her somehow. So.... Right now, you could really say that she lost her voice. However, that's how she usually responded. At Beata, she opened up a bit, but it wasn't really like her to do something like that, so Lamia just chose the wrong day to change back to those days. The absolutely wrong day.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Katsuo blinked, hearing the ringing stop but not hearing a voice answer. Not that Lamia was one to speak a lot, and perhaps she hadn't seen who was calling? To keep the silence from dragging on, he went ahead and spoke softly into the phone. "H-hello...?"
His hands were shaking a bit suddenly, and he couldn't stop them, so he ignored them and tried to toughen it out. Come on, speak up...
"It...It's Katsuo. Is Lamia there?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 pm

".........!"

Oh, this was going to go on for awhile. Shaking her head, and sighing, she wondered what she should do. It did surprise her a bit that he called her, but.... why now? "U-uhmm... I... I-i'm here..." Best way to respond, what the heck was she thinking? Really, she was horrible at talking on the phone, let alone go around and talk up front. That conversation and the few before were just lucky those times... Just absolutely lucky. However, whatever Katsuo had called her for, she hoped that it wasn't to tell her that she wasn't considered... someone he'd consider a friend.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Oh dang, am I scaring her? He thought, flinching a little. "Oh, h-hello there. S-sorry I'm a bit nervous; I don't exactly use my phone a lot, so I wasn't sure if you answered..." Katsuo said, a bit shakily. He was trembling so much and felt a twinge of weakness. Quit being so...wimpy! His head yelled at him silently after a sort moment of silence. "A-anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to...Hang out today?" There was no stopping the shake in his voice, but at least he managed to tone it down a bit. Suddenly he wondered if she might be doing something. What if he had called her in the middle of something important? "I hope this isn't a bad time...!" He blurted out kind of quietly, then shut his eyes, embarrassed at his own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:07 pm

As she listened quite carefully to every word he said, because really, she's a listener - not a speaker, Lamia tilted her head at the moment he said "hang out". It took her a bit to comprehend what he was saying, but maybe she was interpreting it wrong... "I-I... I'm a-assuming y-you're asking me o-out... O-on... On a d-date............?" When she realized what she had said, at least he couldn't see, the girl on the other line of the phone was definitely blushing.... Heavily. How to respond? She's never really been one who knew much about social interaction, so suddenly being asked into it was a bit.... Sudden. Oh, it really hurt to talk at the moment, so perhaps she'll just gave a quick yes. Yeah, that'll work if she wasn't so shy and more blunt. ".............." A really long silence from her side. Yeah, she had answered a question with a question.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Katsuo's brown eyes widened and his face flushed red fast. "W-well I u-uh..." That certainly took him by surprise. Taking a moment to recover, he took a deep breath. "Um, I-I didn't mean to...I just enjoy talking with you, a-and wanted to get to know you better, if th-that's all right..." He stumbled on most of his words, clenching the fist that wasn't holding the phone.

After a short silence, he tried to relax. "Though...You can take it however you want, I-I guess?...To be honest, I don't really know what I'm asking, either." He said that last part in a very quiet, embarrassed voice. Katsuo felt like he was messing this up so bad, and wouldn't be surprised if she was a little scared of him, but...He really hoped she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Putting her finger up to the lower portion of her lip as she quietly thought about what to do, Lamia still wasn't sure what to say. Not... at... all... "...... U-uhm... I-if.... you... want..." Her quiet soft voice spoke out as gentle as it could and calm as possible as she tried to make sure not to have her sound as if she was faltering or declining him. Looking around real quick, she had nearly dropped the phone, but Lamia let out a barely audible sentence, "I-i'll.... m-meet you at the c-café... in... a-an... h-hour.........?" And without another word, she hang up the phone and went back to her dorm to get dressed. Usually she didn't do something like this, but it was a special occasion. In a way.

An Hour and 30 minutes later at the Café in Rosebury

As she stood in front of the entrance of the café, waiting, she did seem to have a completely different appearance opposed to her appearance at school. What was she changing about herself...? Well, her blue eye was the same, but her eye patch was off, revealing a golden pale yellow eye. The sapphire and topaz didn't seem to really clash with each other. Her hair appeared slightly darker and its seemingly short length was longer - two front bangs went down from the side to around mid-length and in the middle of its path tied was two white rose pins. It did seem a bit uneven, but nonetheless. Because I'm too lazy to explain the rest in detail, she's got a hood on and her jacket + hood are the same ones that Yuzuki Yukari (Vocaloid) wears, but she wears the outfit in her Psychotic form. Done, lazy, need to eat.

And she waited, not that she minded. Her patience was high enough.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Ooc: VOCALOIDDSFDGJSFGH *glomps*

Ic: Katsuo sat in the cafe, watching the ceiling. Was she here yet? He didn't know, maybe he should check. It had been thirty minutes past the time she said she would be here, but he knew girls needed time to get ready for stuff. Heck, he might have called her when she was doing schoolwork or something. Getting up, he went to look outside the window, and nearly leaped backwards into the table when he realized she was standing outside. H-how long had she been waiting for him there? He quickly ran over to the door and calmed down, not wanting to panic in front of her. Holding the door open, he greeted her with a small, nervous smile. "H-hey, sorry I didn't know...You were waiting out here." He finished his sentence in a quiet voice and a surprised look. This...He was talking to Lamia, right? He recognized her face...Or thought he did. But she looked so much different!

Then again, Katsuo kind of did as well. His hair was a slightly-darker brown because he had washed it before he came here, and the new shampoo he bought at Roseburry had some weird effects that left the tips of his hair an amber-red color. He was wearing a longer, black coat rather than his normal grey pull-over. Kind of fancy-looking, but he didn't know what to wear for the occasion. That was all that really looked different about him.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:31 pm

OOC;; Yep, I thought it'd be a good idea. xD *glomped*

IC;; After a bit of time, Lamia was about to check a clock when she heard a quiet voice. It sounded like Katsuo and when she looked up, there was the surprised look. While under normal circumstances, her usually covered eye was supposed to stay covered unless she was using her powers, but... Let's just say that it'll usually only do something like that if she was in critical danger. Her right hand was placed right in front of her while her left was bent up, fingers closing in with a slight raise on the index where it met her chin. Head tilted slightly towards her left as well, you could say she was trying her best to not be so shy and be a bit more bold, but... That didn't really work in her head, so looks like it was how she was normally speaking. Her mouth opened slightly where her small smile was before, "....... Hmm... I-it's... f-fine... I-I...I should've checked to s-see if you were inside." What was with her speaking with the sweetest and most quiet voice possible? Really. She wasn't that nervous about this, the only thing she was nervous about was making a fool of herself in front of him. "You... look quite nice this evening." Horrible choice of words. Lamia wasn't so great with compliments either. Well, this is going to be the most eventful night she's probably going to experience in a while.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Katsuo returned the smile, then gave a polite half-bow. "I'm not the only one who dressed up...You look great." He murmured, a little embarrassed. He glanced inside the cafe, realizing he was still holding the door open. "Sh-shall we go in? I...I have a table ready for us." The boy asked, looking back at Lamia. He really didn't mind her sudden change of look, since to him she looked pretty either way...Wait you didn't read that. Stahp. Shhh.

Ooc: Short post because I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 pm

OOC;; What is this? ;v; Corruption of the Haruki twins?

IC;; Looking around quietly, blushing slightly at his compliment. Oh jeez... What to say? Without knowing what else to say, Lamia just softly nodded before returning the bow and going inside. Now then... This is interesting. First time doing something like this and her opinions on it aren't bad, but aren't great at either. After a bit of thinking, she had to wonder - what exactly is a date? Sure, they talk about it a lot, but they never exactly say anything on how to enjoy it or anything. Before she moved any further from the entrance, her body quietly shook as she thought about saying something. However, she quickly changed her mind, walking in once again at a slightly faster pace to avoid any actual embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Ooc: It's something that will probably never happen xD I can explain later if you want.
Over pm though. There are spies among us. Hide the children.

Ic: A short flicker of worry flashed across Katsuo's face, since she didn't seem comfortable with the situation. Maybe he should have picked somewhere simpler, like...The courtyard? He didn't know anything about da--I mean "hang-outs". Quickly forcing on his neutral expression once again, he walked over and politely pulled out a chair for her, looking at Lamia expectantly to sit down. He was in no rush though ;A; //lonelyshot
Katsuo glanced sideways, spotting the waitress look shortly their way, as if waiting for them to call her over for their orders. He hadn't thought about food, drinks, or anything like that too much. He decided he'd have to ask Lamia about that...Before the waitress came over here, since he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around the stranger(even though it's just a waitress; hey he doesn't know how she'll react so he's being as nice as he can .A.).
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Sure~ <3 Psychotic Lamia is totally happening though - got the green light from Ebs and everything. *shot*

Well, yeah, she wasn't comfortable... At all at the fact that she definitely didn't know what to do during these so-called dates. Really, it shouldn't be that hard to think of something, but hey. You don't have social contact for what... Four years? It won't end well for you. And yeah, notice, she glances around quite a bit. Just as she was doing right now before giving a quick bow to Katsuo, whispering, "........ Th-thank... you." Damn your tiny and sweet voice Lamia, nobody will hear you at this rate. Obviously though, what were they going to eat? She wasn't picky, so maybe she should ask him what he wanted? Or... she totally has no confidence or courage to do so, so... Let's make this the quietest and most awkward date in history. Yay.

OOC;; Most out of character post I've ever written in my entire life. cx Now then, tell me about this corruption and I'll tell you about what it takes to be psychotic.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Ooc: Kinda in a rush right now so I'll tell you tomorrow over pm and and I'll have to make this post quick ;w;

Ic: Katsuo gave a small smile. "You're welcome." He murmured back. He had barely heard the 'thank you', or whatever it was. He hoped it was a thank-you. Gently pushing her chair in when she sat down, he walked back to his own seat and sat down, looking down slightly at his hands. He twiddled his fingers a little, not really knowing what to say. "Uh..." He finally spoke up after an awkwardly long silence. "I-I can ask the waitress if she can take our order now. Are you hungry at all?" He blinked, suddenly realizing he should probably mention something. "Oh and don't worry...I'm paying." Katsuo added quickly, giving yet another nervous smile to show it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next