Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lazuri, Ahbwen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rice_is_Nice

Rice_is_Nice

Beata Bucks : 11278

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 am

*All asterisks should be deleted by the end of the application.*

General Information File

Lazuri, Ahbwen Alex_Mercer_Prototype_by_hacker340

Name: Ahbwen Lazuri

D.O.B.: June 1, 2018

Height:5/11

Weight:156 lbs

Natural hair color: He has a shaved head. It is not exactly bald but with brown stubble.

Eye color: Silver

Mailing Address: 2309 English Court

Telephone Number: 555-933-2133

Social Security No.: 456879031

Family Average Yearly Income: 6 figures

Mother's Name: Deanne Lazuri -56

Father's Name: David Lazuri - 58

Siblings Attending the School: 0

Brief Description of Gifts: His abilities was more of an acceleration. At a young age he was a boy that had the ability to use his hand and mutate his own body into a bone blade. Besides being hyper active and a sports geek. He was the typical young boy. It was small and easy for him to keep to himself and hide. Though, this all changed when his parents were finding a way to contain him being hyper. Forcing their own companies to produce a method to contain him. They created a booster shot to make him calm and more under control. This shot accelerated and turned his whole arm into a large blade made from his own body.

His arm can change and manipulate into a large weapon. It is slow to swing but it is part of his body. He also does have an small increase in strength and speed but nothing to crazy. The use of the large blade can drain and damage his body if used for an extended period of time. He can only use the blade in a small to medium length skirmish but long periods of use can cause nerve damage and numbing to the point of not being able to move it period.

He calls himself a Changling. His parents had him go to a school that would "help" him with his abilities but he knew they just wanted to get rid of him. Though, in the back of his mind he knew that science was the reason that increased his abilities. He wonders if they could give him a boost again.

Pet from home (if applicable): He has one Black Dragon Monitor Lizard that he keeps at home. He had gotten the pet when he was young. During his time as he was learning his ability. His parents had gotten him this lizard so they did not have to deal with him. Ahbwen, had read much about the lizard and had gotten it the perfect terrarium.

Last edited by Rice_is_Nice on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Altered abilities*)
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11344

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 am

Pending

Please make the appropriate edits before continuing and notify the staff member presiding over your application once it is ready for review.

• - Hiya, first thing's first, you left the hair color part unfilled, if of course your character is bald just go ahead and fill it with N/A.
  • - Second thing is, that is a VERY large lizard, so of course it raises the question, how did Ahbwen get such an exotic pet?
  • - This is also a really minor thing, but do you mind changing the title to "Lazuri, Ahbwen" for me?
  • - Next thing, please add your character's birthday on the DOB section, keep in mind that this is the year 2034. (You can find out more about the school under the Rules & Info section)
  • - One final thing before I can approve you, I am very curious about Ahbewn's gift, especially considering we typically like our characters to have been born with their gifts. I can tell you put a lot of thought in how he received his gift, especially a gift that extreme. I just can't fathom that a serum could give a regular boy a machine arm that can change into different gifts. If it was something like super speed or extreme strength I could understand it, but this confuses me. Maybe Ahbwen could've already had his gift, but it was minor like turning his fingers into blades, but with this serum it enhanced it to the point it is now. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down
Rice_is_Nice

Rice_is_Nice

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Did I forget the Hair and DOB? Really!?! Son of a....! Anyway, no he does not have a mechanical arm. Its his own body. Flesh, bone, skin, nerves, blood. ETC. It's his actually arm that changes into the weapon. His rare blood type had a violent reaction with the medicine that was created for the cure to ADD. Instead of curing him, it changed him.

The lizard part I can update. I was not exactly sure how much in detail I was suppose to go into.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Pending

Please make the appropriate edits before continuing and notify the staff member presiding over your application once it is ready for review.

• - Well, I've talked this over with my fellow admins and we have decided that while the idea is great, it doesn't really work in a site where all the powers are inherited. We would prefer if your character was born with the gift. Having a serum create a power (rare blood or not) or it even enhancing it defeats the purpose of a school meant to help your character further explore and master the gift. If you would please edit it to where your character was born with this gift it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Rice_is_Nice

Rice_is_Nice

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Fair Enough, I altered the background information of his abilities. I had changed it to he had the ability already and the shot increased his ability.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to Beata. You may begin roleplaying now. If you're looking for a good place to start, the Entrance to the school can be a good place to introduce your character.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazuri, Ahbwen   Lazuri, Ahbwen Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazuri, Ahbwen
Page 1 of 1