Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11292

Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}   Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am

(OoC: Haha, thanks for understanding! And yeah, I did miss going on the chatbox xD. We had some interesting conversations, pffft)

Aessa gasped in surprise, suddenly being taken over by a surge of happiness and relief. Was this battle going to be over? Is it possible that...yes, it was over. As an attempt to conceal her ecstatic happiness, the fairy put on a tired smile and slouched on the trunk of the oak, feeling a new sense of appreciation for it. Looking down at Kurumi, Aessa could vaguely tell Kurumi was hiding something...something that the Autumn couldn't quite grab the hold of. But then again, the vampire was also weapon-less and nothing bad came to the fairy's mind, excluding a surprise punch. But even that seemed unlikely at this point. Climbing down to hear the vampire better, she reached to the ground and looked at the girl in confusion. "I don't think I heard you say the second part," Aessa admitted sheepishly to the girl, "Heh, I'm sorry, I was too far up in the tree."
Back to top Go down

Coincidence or Fate? Take your selection. {CLOSED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2