Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trees can't get in my way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

Trees can't get in my way Empty
PostSubject: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Noah moved through the forest in a way one might not think. She decided a good way of practicing her powers was running through trees. She couldn't be harmed if she got stuck but it could be bad if she did. Her short black hair moved behind her as she ran, the rare occasional wind threw her of her track once or twice but still manged to make it through multiple trees at a time before having to stop for a moment. Once she caught her breath the phaser started again.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10301

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:34 am

Well, this seemed fun. A blonde haired girl stood behind the girl who had just passed through a tree. She was pretty fast, there was no way she could keep up, unless she used her powers. A large smile started to form on her face. She watched a bit lonnger, making sure the other girl was far, and then it began. Out from her back, long, black, hairless legs sprouted. It would have been easier if she took her shirt off first, but she would be too embarrassed. For now, she would be okay with ruining one shirt. As the legs fell to the floor, the blonde girl lifted herself up. She took off after the other girl, knowing it wouldn't take too long to find her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Noah kept going through the trees, she kept pushing herself to go farther and farther. It was easy for her to get from one side of the forest to the other because she didn't have to dodge around trees, she could just go right through them. With a smile she made her way through the trees in her path.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 pm

She was still pretty fast, but Jessica could keep up with her. She had to be quick. When she stops, I'll just crawl up in a tree, she won't even notice! I just have to do it before she turns around. She was starting to lose breath fast. unless she completed her transformation, it would be pretty hard to keep up with her. No, she would just have to deal with it. She didn't know if she would be able to control herself if she fully transformed. No, I can do this. She can't keep going forever. Soon I'll have a break.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Eventually Noah came to a halt at the edge of the forest. She had a hand on the tree, and the other on her knees as she tired to catch her breath. It was good timing. Hopefully she would get faster next time or go further to extend her power. It was good training for her but eventually it would take it's toll. The black haired girl stood up fully still breathing kinda hard she put her hands behind her head to allow for more breathing room.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Finally! Now's my chance! She slowly approached the tree she had just touched, careful not to make a sound, and started to climb it. I have to hurry before she starts going again! As she got to the middle of the tree, she positioned herself above the girl. She was actually pretty cute. A large grin spread across her face, deathly white teeth showing. "Hello, I've been watching you!" Sure, it sounded pretty creepy, but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:15 pm

As soon as the voice spoke Noah jumped a little but it caused her power to activate and when she landed she slipped right into the ground. With a grimace, and a sigh. She slowly stuck her arms out from the ground and hoisted herself out. "Who's there?" Noah called out. When she did she looked up to notice a person hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:25 pm

She waved a hand as the other girl finally saw her. "It's hard to keep up with you." Wait, why isn't she scared of me? Most people are... Oh! It's because were in a school for people with powers! She slowly slid down the tree, stopping before she hit the ground. "Just a bit longer and you might have lost me."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

"I don't know how much longer I could have gone honestly. I think I was about to fall over." Noah gave a small smile in response. She shook her head for a moment before saying, "My name is Noah, as you can probably tell I can phase through things."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Jessica started to laugh, but quickly stopped herself. Finally! She slowly put one foot on the floor, then the other. The spider legs followed her off the tree, and stuck themselves into the ground. " My name is Jessica, and I can turn into a human sized arachnid." It Really didn't take a genius to find out her power, she was going through tree after all.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 pm

'"Well it's nice to meet you." Noah commented The autumn girl didn't know what to do. So wasn't one to make conversation with others all that often. She just shifted around kinda awkwardly for she had no idea what to do. She could sink into the ground for no reason but that would just make it weird.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 pm

"Excuse me." She said as she got closer to Noah. An evil looking toothy grin spread across her face as her spider legs started to touch Noah's stomach. With her hands, she started touching Noah's face, the look on her face growing more intense. "Heh, sorry." She said as she stopped touching her. "I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Noah just watched as the spider hybrid came closer, she was slightly confused and felt slightly violeted by the actions, but as soon as Jessica withdrew and said sorry, it left the black haired girl a little more confused. It was slightly unsettling but it left her curious. "What was that for?" Noah asked in a puzzled yet curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:38 pm

"Huh? Oh, uh, it would be really weird if I told you." The grin slowly faded as she spoke. "I obviously can't control my power. Something goes wrong and I can't control myself. Well, that's why we're here, isn't it?" She already felt different. She felt like her powers would take over and fully transform her. It took a lot of her energy away to just keep it from taking over. Jessica covered her right eye as it started to twitch, and a smile appeared on her face. She was trying to act like nothing was happening, but it wasn't really easy. Even now, her extra legs were starting to twitch too.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:12 pm

"Then why don't you stop using it? If you start to lose the control then stop using it. Cause clearly there is a limit to every one's power. With mine I have to be careful because I can use it without noticing, and I can get stuck very easily." Noah spoke. She moved her short black hair out of her face. "Also I don't mind weird stuff.. I mean everyone here has probably had their share of weird stuff." She didn't really care if Jessica lost control for she could just use her power in fall into the ground like jumping into a pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way Empty

Back to top Go down

Trees can't get in my way
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next