Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Getting Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12436

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 am

Evelyn wandered through the thin trees. Birds were chirping and fluttering from branch to branch and sunlight filtered through the canopy. It was a peaceful scene, and she made sure to take it all in. It was so hard to find quiet moments like this at the school as she soon found out, moments she held most precious. Even though she had grown up hardly a state away, it seemed like a completely different world. So busy and so many strange people...

She couldn't help but let a quiet sigh escape from her lips as she walked, grass gently rustling with each step. This place was beautiful, at least. Maybe she could get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 am

"Ethel, stop." a sharp laughter emitted from somewhere close by. It seemed to be above Evelyn, but where...?
Lotte was sitting on a branch of one of the sturdier trees, propped up with her back on the trunk and her feet nearer to the end of the branch. She was looking up at a higher branch, and seemed to be having a good time. She was giggling, her hand over her mouth and her eyes closed. After calming herself, she yawned and said:
"It's a nice day to just relax, isn't it?"
"Yes.
No one could hear the answer, fancy with a British accent. Nevertheless, to Lotte, a girl sat over her on the taller branch, equally enjoying herself as the two conversed. The girls loved to go somewhere that not too many people roamed, so they could talk without getting stares. Even in a place where strange was the new norm, Lotte still got awkward glances and people whispering to each other. Besides, it was the nicest day since Beata had opened to the initiates, so they wanted to bask in the sun, which filtered through the leaves sheltering them.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Hearing a voice, Evelyn slowed and quickly looked up. A girl, sitting in a tree... talking? Talking to whom? Beata was indeed full of strange people, and she had been warned before coming here of... unique students, but it still surprised her. What was she doing?

Evelyn decided to ignore her, quietly continuing her walk when a stray twig snapped loudly under her sneakers, concealed within the grass and announcing her presence.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 pm

"Augh!"
Lotte suddenly started to lose her balance on the branch, startled by the snap. Thankfully though, she saved herself a broken neck, regaining her sitting. However, when she spotted Evelyn, she put on an angry expression. "Hey you, you almost killed...." started the girl, but blinked, rubbing at her eyes. "What is...wrong with my... she murmured. The girl kept disappearing from her focus, only slightly revealing herself. What was going on? Lotte began getting dizzy.
Ethel looked at the girl. "My, I too can't seem to see her well. What's happening?" she asked in a worried tone. She forced herself to turn her gaze from Evelyn, overwhelmed by the confusion her eyes were portraying. What was with this girl? From what they saw, she was small and had brown hair. The main thing that stood out were here eyes, though. They were a vivid purple, and seemed to show the most as they tried to focus on her figure.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:57 pm

"I... I..."

Evelyn once again snapped her head up into the branch to look at the girl with wide concerned eyes. Her gift... it was causing this girl so much distress. Evelyn's body stiffened and she hugged her forearms to her chest.

Why can't I turn it off... why can't I turn it off... why can't I turn it off...

But she knew she couldn't control it, nor would she ever be able to control it. This would happen every time someone looked at her. With one last look at the strange girl and with words stuck in her throat, Evelyn bolted into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 pm

"Hey, w-wait!"
Lotte shimmied down the tree trunk before running after the girl herself. Ethel simply jumped, for such a thing would not harm a ghost. Ethel was immortal so long as Lotte survived, but when Lotte died, she'd disappear. The two ran after Evelyn, Ethel holding up her dress. "Hold on, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" Lotte called to the retreating figure ahead. Nevertheless, it was getting harder to see her. They'd lose the girl soon.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 pm

What? Was she chasing after her?

Do I stop? No, I'll just look more stupid...

Evelyn bit her lip, continuing her run. She hoped that the girl would just leave her alone so she could forget all about this encounter.

OOC: Short post, but it's all I can muster with this music blaring in my ears Dx
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Lotte stopped running suddenly, her lip curled in a pout. She could no longer see Evelyn. She held her hand in a fist to her breast, looking around. Yes, she lost the girl, but that was not the bad part of the ordeal. She couldn't find the path.
Which way had she come from? She was dizzy when running and hadn't the slightest clue which direction she was heading. Panicking, she looked at Ethel. "We have a problem." whispered Lotte. Trees blocked her few of the sky, making her unable to see the school's roof. What was she going to do?
Most importantly, where was that girl?
"I saw we continue in the direction she went." her friend suggested, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Maybe she knew the way back, and was heading there."
Lotte paused, and nodded. "Yeah, let's go... she whispered, and started moving in the direction she was previously going, walking in a fast stride.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Evelyn eventually slowed to a walk, panting a little as she walked around. She could feel scratches on her arms and legs from pushing through the undergrowth. She looked around to find that she was almost out of the forest. With a quick look behind her, she felt relief that she couldn't hear any sounds of that girl.

Evelyn couldn't help but wonder who she was and who she was talking to, but she suppressed these thoughts. All Evelyn really wanted to do was go back to the Initiate Dorms and take a long nap to forget this incident...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: