Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What a view

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

What a view  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 am

"Positive." Amber said blushing a little for she was emberrsed. "So you would puke acid out?" Thats intresting and and amazing!" She said smiling she never thought anyone could puke out acid before, such an intresting gift grant had.

~Chracters~
What a view  - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 What a view  - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music What a view  - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10361

PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 am

"I guess, it hurts more coming up than going down." He crumpled up the paper, and put it in his mouth. A disgusted look appeared on his face as the paper was replaced with acid. He quickly gulped it down, a couple tears falling from his eyes. No matter how much times he did this, it would still hurt. "Ugh." He could finally see that she was holding a book. Has she been holding it the whole time? He pointed to the book after he wiped away the tears, and asked "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Amber blinked "Hey you don't need to do it th--" she was cut off by the disgusted look on grant's face a rush of guilt went down her spine as she saw him tearing up, "A-are you okay grant?" She asked biting her lip looking over to the book he pointed to. "Oh its um.." She paused looking at the book cover, she actually hadn't started to read this one yet. "The Hobbit, have you read it yet?" She asked

~Chracters~
What a view  - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 What a view  - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music What a view  - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10361

PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:29 pm

"I don't think so, I probably would have remembered." He ignored her previous question, feeling that it didn't need to be answered. "I usually read really old books."

OOC: Sorry for short post, I couldn't think of anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a view
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2