Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exercising

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Amaya took a small break in the gym to take a drink from her water bottle. She stretched a bit, set the water bottle on her red military jacket which was in turn on a bench, and made sure her dark red capri sweatpants and black tank top were in place before continuing to beat on a mannequin using the martial arts she'd either learned from her father (which was minimal) and from research.
She'd stopped once more to spy on her sister in a similar outfit who was running laps around the gym. They'd decided to train together when they could since they were separated by dorms and a class or two.
She narrowed her eyes once more on the mannequin, however, and resumed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Amber slightly opened the doors back into the gym, she had just came back from a morining dip in the pool and was wrapped around a ugly yellow towel. Taking a peak through the crack she cursed under her breath when she noticed two girls she didn't know. "Maybe i'll just make a run for it..." Amber thought slowly opening the door, and slipping out. The door slammed shut. And amber froze. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Amaya stopped and looked back at the door. "Uh...hi," Amaya said. She cocked an eyebrow when she saw the timid girl. "You know, just because I'm beating up a doll, I'm not going to beat you up. You don't have to be so scared."
Amy Rose nearly tripped when she forced herself to a halt. "Whoa, another girl to make friends with!" She zipped over to Amber and smiled brightly. "Heya, I'm Amy Rose!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Amber shifted uncomfrotably thats not what she was afraid of, she was afriad of what they would think of her. "Oh uh..." Amber suddenly grabbed her towel and tightened her grip, could these two not see the situation that she was in? "Amber Howler." She said smiling lightly
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "Pleased to meet you!"
Amaya noticed the towel thing too. "We're all girls here."
"Oh, did you go for a swim? Was the water nice? Amaya, we should go for a swim today after this!" Amy Rose was oh-so happy. "Maybe we can have a kind of pool party one day! Just us and Hosa and Grant and maybe Amber and everyone and we can play volleyball with a beach ball! That's be so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Amber gave a glance at Amaya, did they want to see her body in a public place? Looking back at Amy rose she gave a quiet nod, "Waters great." She said smiling a little then paused "Oh you guys know grant?" She walked a little over to the locker room she didnt just wanna talk to them in a towel over her while she was dripping wet. Might as well go change or turn into a wolf amber, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "He's one of my new best friends! I trust him very much."
Amaya sighed. "Like I haven't heard that enough."
"Well, you never talk and like listening, so I provide the material."
"I know," she replied, "I shouldn't complain. It's almost a habit of mine."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 pm

"Well if you like Grant you should meet my brother Cameron." Amber said laughing and she pushed the door open to the locker room a little looking inside of it, "um im going to go change really fast be out in a second!" She called out rushing into the empty locker room.

A small hole opened in the middle of the gym, a portal perhaps and in the portal was a boy and he seemed to be coming out of the portal. The boy slipped from his portal, it swirling rapidly and quickly vanishing into thin air. Looking over at the two girls "Hey has anyone of you seen my sister? Her names amber."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Amaya was hesitant. "Uh..why-?"
"She's in the locker room," Amy Rose interrupted. She giggled. "I hope we can be friends. And us too! I'm Amy Rose, who are you?"
The older sister sighed. Her sister almost never thought before she acted, and it wouldn't change easily. She was hopeless in that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Stuffing his hands in his pockets he grunted "Why do you care i need to talk to her about something important." He nodded a thanks to amy rose, who was more helpful then the other girl. "Anyways i'm Cameron, Ambers older sister. And you?" He asked a bit gruffly

Stumbling out of the locker room was Amber, she looked like a complete mess. Her shirt was inside out and her hair was frizzy. "Oh cameron!" She said noticing her blonde brother talking with Amy Rose and Amaya. She rushed over not noticing that she looked like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "As I said, I'm Amy Rose! And this is my older sister, Amaya. She's a bit of a grump sometimes."
"I'm analytic."
Her sister whispered, "She likes to figure things out by listening rather than talking."
Amaya nearly sighed again. "It's called being safe."
"If you do that, you won't make many friends!"
"That's part of my point," Amaya argued.
Amy Rose faced her sister and put her hands on her hips. "If you lock everyone out, you'll be alone!" She then turned back to her new to-be-friends. "Sorry. We have spats now and then."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Amber laughed a little "Don't worry we all do, so anyways what are your gifts? Mines wolf transformation you guys wanna see?" She asked eagerly she had been praticing her gift forawhile and thinks that she has been getting better at it each day she comes to beata.

Cameron shrugged "its fine." Looking over at amber then looking at the two sisters, "so what are your guys powers anyways?" He asked again not caring if amber asked the same question.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Amaya looked away and looked rather uncomfortable, but Amy Rose was a bit more happy about it. She gave a nervous laugh. "W-Well... We can make people do things." She looked from one sibling to the other and then continued shifting her gaze as usual.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:11 pm

"Lets see it." Amber said.

Cameron nodded

Occ; short posts becsuse i just ate
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Amy Rose froze. "We don't use our powers. Its extent isn't tested yet and we don't want to hurt anyone."
"They push, I'm going to make them leave," Amaya muttered to herself, deciding to just look at something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exercising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercising   Exercising Empty

Back to top Go down

Exercising
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: