Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Around the Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Beata Bucks : 11167

Around the Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Rosie smirked and came closer to the group "I bet I could bite harder" she chuckled at Amaya.

OOC: Bed.... ehhh
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10666

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Amaya gave a laugh. "Oh, really?"
"Amaya, no!" Amy shouted again, stopping her swimming to tread water and try to keep her sister from fighting. "Don't fight! You can't control it yet!"
The older sister shrugged. "Well, if she asks for it, I suppose I have to oblige."
"No! No fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:43 am

Okay, so that was a little weird. Ashleigh had just noticed another girl hanging around, not swimming at all, who suddenly seemed rather violent. Damn; it was a joke. And out of all the animals that had biting prowess, did she really choose a hippo? "Well, I'm sure we can all have fun without biting each other. Why don't you two get in here and we can settle this in a different way."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:36 am

Her smile turned to a scrowl, wow, so much for being nice and joking. "Hey, it was a joke. But if you wanna continue threatening me, I'll have to put you in your place" she growled lowly in her throat to where only herself could hear it. The hair along her neck and arms stood.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:52 am

"Now who's the threatening one?" Amaya asked. She chuckled. "But relax. I only said I'd hand your ass to you if you asked for it."
Amy gave a fake laugh and began trying to pull her sister away. "Let's listen to our new friend and do something else!"
Amaya ditched her jacket and gloves, then entered the water.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:18 am

Okay, so everyone was a little tense. Juuuust a little. At least they were entering the water, though for more playful or more nefarious means, Ashleigh wasn't sure. Hopefully they wouldn't kill each other; they might hold her liable. "Isn't it too nice a day to kill each other, gals?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 am

"Heh, called defensive threatening. But I think you're a little too much on the down side to understand that." she entered the water a little distance away from her and splashed her with a big wave of water in the face.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Amaya narrowed her eyes and gave a small, playful smile before splashing her back.
Amy laughed and splashed Ashleigh, shouting, "Wee! Water fight!" before giggling almost uncontrollably. Amaya let out a chuckle and sent a small splash to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 am

Ashleigh recoiled in surprise, then began laughing along with the rest. True, it wasn't much of a water fight without a super soaker designed to look like an AR-15, but you made do with what you had, which were hands. Grinning, she splashed water right back at the raven-haired lass, starting to swim in a semi-circle around her to dodge another potential frontal assault.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Rosie started to flail water all around her, trying to stop the water from splashing in her eyes. She giggled along with the rest of the girls. Wow, this was every perverts dream. A bunch of almost naked girls splashing water at each other and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 am

Amaya was calculating- she was picking her targets by who last splashed her. Amy, on the other hand, was sending waves of water to everyone willy-nilly and giggling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 am

OoC: I wonder what pervert that would be >3> <3<

Having circled around Amy, Ashleigh pounced on her and dunked her underwater, letting go so she wouldn't drown with a laugh. "Hahaha! Oh hey! I don't even know any of your names! Except for Amy, of course." It was true; the others had kind of appeared suddenly, not really giving her any time to know names. "Okay, so I'm Ashleigh, and this," she patted Amy on the head, "is Amy. And you two?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 am

OOC: Hehehe

Amaya splashed Ashleigh. "That's for dunking my little sister!" she gave a small laugh. "I'm Amaya."
"And she's my polar opposite! Almost! So that means she's super serious!" Amy giggled. "But I love her!" Amy moved her hand to her mouth and whispered, "She can be a softy."
"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2