Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11828

Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm

"I'm sooo glad you could make it!" Sebastian said with a wide and toothy grin on his face. He directed his guest to take a seat on the couch in the common area of the Autumn dorm building. The eccentric blonde continued to ramble as he fished around in his large handbag for the samples of fabric he had made up for the other boy. "So, what do you think?" he asked in a quitter, calmer tone as he held out two different colored squares of cloth. One was a complimenting blend of puke, army, grass, and lime green, and the other was a subtle shade of lavender. "I couldn't help myself!" he acknowledged the lighter, more out-of-place color with a giggle and a slight blush.
"It took a lot of researching, but I think I figured out a good way to make these fibers strong enough to withstand your gift." Sebastian stated, obviously taking great pride in his creation. Only the flamboyant offspring of two of the world's top fashion designers could achieve such a level of gratitude when it came to the 'riveting' world of fibers and cloth!

Last edited by Sandly on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10352

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:16 pm

"Oooh!" he replied as he took the fabrics from Sebastian. They actually felt and looked pretty good. He hadn't expected something like this. He had thought Sebastian would make something girly and make him wear it. Well, it's not the final version, just the fabric. Maybe he kind of wanted that to happen. "You already made two new types cloths? I'm impressed." it almost sounded like he was making fun of Sebastian for being able to do it so fast. It was almost like he had no life. "Mmmm, time to show you my power." He said as he set down the Lavender sample. Wait, I can't just do this right here, can I? I mean, where could I even put it? Eh, i'll just drink it. I did it with Amber, it should work now. He held the green looking one over his opened mouth, and in a few seconds it fell into his mouth as a liquid. He almost immediately coughed it up, but managed to keep it down. "Ugh." It stung his throat, and was actually starting to hurt his mouth. This had never happened before, why now? I should finish this quickly then. He grabbed the other one, and put it over his mouth once more. After a minute, he set it back down. This made him a bit upset. "Uh, I can't do the purple one."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Sebastian quickly snatched up the lavender fabric square, plunging it deep inside his pocket. "I much rather you not anyway!" he said, his voice a little panicky, "If I'm to improve this I'll need to build off of my designs!" he explained in a calmer tone. Grant looked a little, well, different now than he had the last time he had used his gift. "Grant, are you alright?" concern laced the blonde's words as he tried to get a better look at the other boy's face.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:59 pm

He couldn't tell if Sebastian was making fun of him or not. Sure, he looked different, but all he did was get some sleep. Was that a crime now? Did Sebastian want to lock him away for looking different? "Yeah, do I really look bad to you?" he spoke in a shy voice and covered his mouth. He had learned something like this from watching the girls at his old school. If he had done it right, he would get a good reaction from Sebastian. This was kind of like a test, to see which gender he liked. Well, it most likely wouldn't work. Even if he did like men, he wouldn't feel that way towards Grant. This is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 am

Sebastian's eyebrows knitted together in sympathy and he took Grant's hands in his own. "Oh no, I would never think that!" his apologetic words came out in a flurry as he tried to right his wrong. "There's not a single thing I would change about you," the blonde told the brown haired boy with a warm smile, "well, except your ends, they could use a little work..." He giggled a little as he held part of Grant's hair in his hand before tucking it behind the other boy's ear.
When Sebastian cleared the hair away from Grant's face, he caught a glimpse of the other boy's alluring golden eyes. "I never had a chance to notice your eyes before," he spoke with his voice hushed as he was mesmerized, "T-They're beautiful..." He couldn't help but blush at his own words, but couldn't bring himself to pull away from the shining orbs.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 am

"S-Sebastian?" He couldn't believe it, it worked! Everything else would be easy from now on, all he had to do was watch how he acted around others, mainly men. Alright, all I have to do is play along. As long as no one else comes here, i'll be fine. I just need to put on a convincing act. Turning away from him, he whispered in a girlish voice, "You can't possibly mean that." Oh, think of something embarrassing! He had learned that doing this would make him blush. He thought about the time when he said plates instead of palates, and almost instantly his cheeks started to glow a soft red. Next is... Stuttering! "S-S-Sebastian? D-Do you really think so?" Did I do too much stuttering? A thought suddenly came into his mind. What if someone sees us?! Oh god, I won't be able to stop the rumors! Wait, why do I care? I've been laughed at before. It's all in the name of science! Or, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:10 pm

There were footsteps nearby as a young man rounded the corner of the hall, walking calmly towards his dorm. The door opened rather quietly, and the boy stretched before walking in. He blinked, glancing to the side and realizing that there was a visitor here at dorm 407...
And he was with Sebastion.
Holding his hand.
Ken's deep, grey eyes widened in shock, and he stumbled slightly as he backed up a few steps, staring at their blushing faces. What was going on? Who was this guy? Could Sebastion possibly have...A boyfriend?

Suddenly, he felt rage quickly replace shock, and his vision was fogging somewhat. A growl escaped his throat before he could hold it back, and he balled his fists. A sleek, long and scaly tail with fluffy white fur along its underside swished eerily from side-to-side behind him, an from beneath his wavy grey-brown hair, two fluffy little ears perked up, angled in the usual doggish way that told anyone that he was not happy. But he didn't notice. Not even when his teeth sharpened and bit into his bottom lip ever so slightly, causing a tiny, barely noticeable drop of blood to poke its way out. His eyes glowed white with a hazy rage that made his pupils barely visible.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Grant watched as this, dog looking thing started to bleed. Where had he come from, was he even a student? He looked pretty mad. Oh, check mate! Did I use that right? It doesn't matter, everything is ready. he kept a smile from breaking out on his face as he stared at the dog. This thing had to be a student, a mad student. He could guess why, and he had already planned for something like this to happen. "D-Darling? What is that beast?" Everything seemed like it would go well in his head, he just had to act it out. The only part he didn't like, was he had to act like he liked men.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Ooc: He's still human; just with a tail, glowing white eyes, and ears xD

Ic: Ken's glare hardened at the words that so mockingly tipped off the other boy's tongue. Darling?! He echoed silently in his thoughts. A sharp snarl erupted from his throat, and the grey-haired student began to lash his snake-like tail. He was getting pissed, and he barely knew why. He didn't even know this guy! And if he was somehow in some sort of relationship with Sebastion, why should he be mad?! Everything was FINE! Just fine!
It was too late to stop it now. All those years ago, and again just before Ken came to this school, Ken's father had warned him about anger and how it can become extremely unstable in a person with their ability. It had to do with the fact that the creature he coulkd transform into had three heads; three heads with the instincts and rules of hell. The Cerberus in legend were known as the guard-dogs of the Underworld. Key-word: Guard. If they liked something, if they felt obliged to something, if they took claim of something, you better not fucking touch it. Those who ever fought his father were only lucky that he had his sense in him still. His human sense that kept him from being a ruthless, murderous hellhound. Then again, his father was far more experienced than Ken himself.
Ken was a growing teenager with an incredibly dangerous and unstable ability.
And when instincts took over, there was nothing he could do, because he had yet to fully develop control over such power.
Now, this guy--whoever he was--was putting his hands on and flirting with someone Ken had subconsciously claimed as his. Someone that his Cerberus-form had decided to protect and, most importantly, guard from others.

He better fucking hope that Ken had some human sanity left somewhere.

In a black flash of a strange, mystic aura, Ken was gone. Few, all-too-short moments later, a huge, nearly five-foot tall white wolf with three snarling heads and glowing pure-white eyes slammed into the blonde stranger who had dared called Sebastion "Darling". Teeth and claws instantly came into contact with skin as the three heads snapped forward, the left and right heads snapping closed with long, sharp fangs into each respective shoulder of the other student. The middle head--the one with the seemingly brightest eyes of all--was simply glaring and growling deeply at the student's face, dangerously close to his neck.

Ooc: Little does he know that Grant can generate and place acid o3o;
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Sebastian only had time to glance over his shoulder at who he quickly recognized as Ken before he was cast aside fiercely. His shoulder hit the ground and he winced, finding his muscled from the incident a few days before hadn't quite fully healed.
He looked up and took in the situation at hand. Ken had now fully transformed and was targeted Grant, for reasons Sebastian was to shocked to think of. "K-Ken! What the hell are you doing!?" his voice was filled with a mixture of confusion and shock. To his horror Ken truly looked as though he were about to kill the other guy. But what for!? Sebastian knew that he could probably figure out what his dorm mate's problem was if he thought about it, but, right now, he was to occupied to think of anything logical. This only left him to be able to hope that Ken would respond to his question.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:51 am

OOC:I-I knew that... but he still looks like a dog

Grant started gasping for air, as this dog thing knocked it out of him. He tried backing away from the dog, but found it impossible to move under its paws. Oh no, not now! Wait, this might actually help me for once. Grant had a problem. He would puke a lot, and with the gift he had, it wasn't very fun when it came out. He could feel it rising in his throat all he had to do was hope he didn't get killed before then. Ah, how and why did it come to this? He had to fight a scary looking dog thing, and he didn't even know why. Unless this dog had fallen in love with Sebastian. As it started to come out, he held the middle dog's head, and let all of his vomit cover his face. Wait, what? Why hasn't it done anything? He started kicking wildly under the monster as he panicked. He put his hands on the beast once again, meeting his slimy vomit, and within seconds the vomit was replaced with acid. He started to kick the dog's belly, hoping to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 am

The grips of teeth in flesh tightened and began to rip and tear at clothing and skin as they shook from side to side angrily as the boy struggled. The middle head snarled angrily as he was vomited on, and shook his head, trying to get it off. Suddenly, he could feel an intense burning sensation on his face, and the middle head reared back in pain, yelping and shaking his head wildly to get what he could off. When most of it was off, burned skin and fur could be seen on a good half of the middle dog-head's face, glowing white eyes staring daggers into the enemy's soul. He felt legs kick up at his stomach, and he coughed, still feeling the slight burning of whatever remained of the acid on his face, and finally the other two heads ripped free, one of them tugging some bone out of place with it, their muzzles coated in blood as the beast stepped away, snarling in a disturbingly distorted voice and shaking out its fur. Its scaly tail lashed from side to side, and the three heads slowly looked up to glare at the other student once more. They looked as if they were going to leap at Grant yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 am

Sebastian watched the scene unfold in horror. He cringed as he saw Grant use his gift against Ken, and the sound of the grey haired boy's howls of pain drove the blonde over the edge.
He leapt quickly to his feet, much to the displeasure of his aching body, when Ken had retreated some. If he was to keep someone from being killed, he had concluded that now was probably his best shot.
"K-Ken! Stop it!" Sebastian's voice shook with both incredible fear and boundless rage, "You're going to end up killing Grant! He didn't do anything deserving of this!" The blonde haired boy couldn't hold back the few tears that rolled down his cheeks as he moved himself to stand in the space between Grant and Ken; two boys that Sebastian thought he could have safely called 'friends'.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:42 am

He almost screamed as he touched the area with the bone. He wanted to correct Sebastian, but thought if he said anything the beast would try to kill him again. I better wait until he calms down. He couldn't help but laugh at the situation he was in. He knew he might die, but he couldn't help it, it just happened. This was so perfect. He loved everything about this. He won't kill me. Between deep breaths, he said "Actually, it's my fault." He understood why Ken did this. That was his name, right? He might have overreacted a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 am

The monster's glowing, rage-filled white eyes trailed up to Sebastion's own, normal human eyes and stopped there, the growling lowing to a quiet rumble before stopping completely. It's ears were no longer flattened, but instead perked up, and the angry glow of its six eyes dimmed to a dull, calm shimmer as the beast obediently sat down all of the sudden. Its tail curled over its paws and the three heads' tongues all lolled out and stared up at Sebastion with curiosity. The middle one whimpered slightly in worry as it noticed the tears, but Ken still lacked any control...Or real consciousness over this form.
After a moment of staring, the wolf-like beast's middle head blinked and the all of its white eyes stopped glowing almost completely, and a short, quick gasp escaped its throat. The three heads turned and looked around wildly, resting on Grant a moment, and then at a crying Sebastion. Its eyes widened in surprise and the beast stumbled backwards, tail tucking between its legs and ears back; but not out of rage this time. It was out of fear. Ken was back in control, and when the middle head opened its mouth to speak, though the voice was distorted and eerie, it was still the young teen's voice from before.
"S-S-Sebastion...?!" He murmured, still in extreme shock of what was going on. He couldn't hold back a doggy-whine that escaped his throat, which was raspy for a reason he couldn't remember(acid). The Autumn quickly put two-and-two together as he realized what had happened...What he had done. He didn't bother turning back into his human form, but simply turned and ran quickly out the door of the dorm, ignoring the still-slight burning sensation on parts of his face. He raced down the halls and out of the Autumn dorm completely, running as fast as he could across the property towards the lake, only faintly wondering if any passerby at this hour would notice the blood as the large, fearsome creature ran by. He didn't care. He wanted to get as far away from that room as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]   Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationships Shall Be Tested [DONE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Autumn Dorms-
Jump to: