Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Secrets of Onozuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

The Secrets of Onozuka Empty
PostSubject: The Secrets of Onozuka   The Secrets of Onozuka EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

March 18, 2013

Dear Diary... I'm surprised I even brought you along with me to school. Since it's my first day, there's not much to write. I don't start classes until later on I'm guessing... In fact, I think I might enjoy it here a bit better than my old school. People just loved to tease me because of my powers to teleport, but it was just horrible. They would just bully me over and over again... It was just awful.

However, the one guy I met today was Sean. He was nice and showed me around school. Maybe I like him more than a friend, maybe not. It doesn't really matter to me yet. Is it because he's the only guy who didn't care about how I looked, but rather who I am inside?

Afterwards, I just arrived at my dorm. There are some girls there, and they seem nice. Maybe I'll get along with them. The only thing is... Dogs. I can't take it! Memories of it flickered back to me so clearly! I was just walking back home, when those... those... bullies let their ravaging dogs come at me, releasing their leashes! They chased me, and chased me until I was tired out. Those bullies just let their dogs bite me, over and over again... That's when I found the way to use my power like the rest of my family... Teleportation.

Everyone has their own different variation of teleportation in my family, but it'll show later. Maybe it'll show up when I've fully mastered my teleportation. I wonder what my family is up to right now. They might just be doing normal things.

Life seems interesting when you're at a school where everyone is magic... Speaking of this magic, I have my spear with me. Maybe I'll go ahead and try it out later.

I'm thinking of proposing to a staff member a battle club. It seems fun and would be able to help students harness their powers to the fullest!

Well... Maybe I should get some rest. It's already midnight.

Good bye Nisshi, my most secret diary.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Onozuka   The Secrets of Onozuka EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm

March 19, 2033

Dear Diary... Not much has happened today. Besides the fact that I heard a student fainted our something, my day was normal. No classes yet, but I'll be taking my Placement testing sooner or later. I heard there might be a new student coming along later too.

I spent a lot of time in the dorms today. Mainly, I just worked on a song today on my laptop. Now that I think about it, I spend a lot of time by myself creating songs. Well, while I was creating the song, one of the girls in the dorm heard me and really liked it. However, I honestly didn't think it was that good... Do I doubt myself too much?

Well, I asked her if she wanted to play soccer with me, and I guess we played quite a few rounds. I'm happy about that! It's been awhile since I played a good game.

Ah yes, short entry today sadly. I must be going, for it's almost curfew time for me.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Onozuka   The Secrets of Onozuka EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 am

March 25, 2033

Ah, I skipped a few days of journal huh? Oh well, fine by me. It was an accident anyway since I've been a bit busy.

Anyway, I take my placement test last night and got into the Winter house. I haven't moved any of my things to my dorm yet just because I won't leave the initiate dorm until later. I kinda will miss being able to sleep with the others even if I didn't know them very well.

Oh yeah... It seems weird for me to do something like this, but I actually signed up for a mission to go to North America to defeat a dragon. Seems interesting enough. I heard a girl from the Summer house will be teaming up with me - Wren Brighton was it? Ah, I just hope we don't fight too much.

Let's see... Strangest thing that happened to me. I just wanted to go to the pool to relax a bit, but Sean had to be there. Joyous. I don't usually write this hard, but honestly... I'm a bit angry. He kept asking things I kinda didn't want to talk about and I had to keep teleporting away. Stupid, I nearly drowned... And HE had to be the one to save me. I might consider going home honestly... I don't think this school is meant for me. I could just one of my family members to teach me how to handle my powers, but I guess it's too late since I got into my house already... *sigh* Please, don't let this happen to me again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Onozuka   The Secrets of Onozuka Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Onozuka
Page 1 of 1