Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

No I Didn't Know it was Midnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10079

No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Empty
PostSubject: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 pm

A rustle of paper sounded in a dark corner of the library, the shadows impenetrable to the human eye. Except for this one human boy, Rhett Gordon. He didn’t really notice, in actuality, he couldn’t tell day from night. To others it was pitch black, where the emergency lights could not shine, nor the moon. To the fairly new Spring student, even if the sun shone through the window behind him, it could not be any brighter.

He laid out flat on the table, ankles dangling off the edge and a pair of ready to read books supporting his blonde head. A thick book hovered over the student, held up by his right hand. Fingertips had grown cold due to the lack of oxygen, and the navy blue, titleless novel switched hands. A sound coming from somewhere in the library started him, and the book was dropped on his face mid-change. Not a single move was made, not until the noises got closer. After a quick glance at his black watch, which read ’11:25’, the male realized his predicament and rolled somewhat gracefully off the table, onto the chairs opposite the sounds. He waited in tense silence for the person to go away, or for him to be caught. Please don’t be a teacher please don’t be a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Step by step Amber slowly made her way towards the libary door trying to leave before she gets busted by a teacher or anyone really. But with every step it seemed that she was making more noise, slipping by the table where the blonde was sitting not to earlier, almost not noticing him but of corse she did. Anber blinked looking over at him pointing her well manicured nail straight at his chest. She seemed to shake a bit but she was pretty relieved that it was just the creep who sulks around places where he shouldnt be. "W-what was your name again?"
~Chracters~
No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 pm

A small sigh of relief was let out, but his senses were still on high alert for anyone else who might have been sneaking about. He was about to sit up, but a finger was pointed directly at him. Slightly confused, he held himself up halfway with one arm. “Rhett Gordon, Spring.” A look out the window showed nothing but a blank, black sky. “We meet yet again, Amber. What brings you out so late at night?” he looked up, as he was still partly lying down. He spoke very casually, as if this were a completely normal situation. Under the table, his book was upside-down, his fingers barely keeping his place.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:13 am

"Pardon?" Amber asked confused why he needed to know what she was doing past curfew, she could just make up a lie instead of making a huge deal out of it but nah, Amber seemed a little on the edge tonight and she didnt want anyone else to know why. Glancing at the hand Rhett had extended out to her, Amber slowly reached hers out giving his hand a quick unmeaningful shake. Quickily oulling her hand back when the shake was done, "I didnt think you could have two last names.." Amber muttered confused what the 'Spring' had to do with his name. This guy was making no sense to her what so ever.
~Chracters~
No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:39 am

Shaking the girl’s hand, he sat up in a single chair, facing her. He blinked. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked. Private matters should stay that way,” was his apologetic response, along with a half smile.“Oh, that must have sounded strange. I meant I’m in the Spring house. They only sorted me just recently,” he shook his head and muttered under his breath, “I’m not making much sense am I?” This is why you shouldn’t interact with people late at night. Your brain just isn’t in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:14 am

"Oh." She nodded sort of understanding him now and gave a friendly smile, "I got placed into the Autumn house, but my brother was placed into spring as well." She spoke a bit nervous wondering if they should leave or not, she always meets Rhett in Midnight, why was that? She didnt know that herself. "Hey Rhett shouldnt we leave before we um get caught?"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 am

A hint of realization hit him. Students weren’t allowed out this late at night. If they didn’t go back now, someone from the staff was bound to find them. Getting up, he pushed the chair back in. “That would be the best idea,” he said as he swept his brown gaze over the library, searching for any signs of a teacher. None, yet. “Right now would be the right time to find our way back,” Rhett informed. We’re like spies! Clutching his book to his side, he cleared the table of any signs that he had been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No I Didn't Know it was Midnight   No I Didn't Know it was Midnight Empty

Back to top Go down

No I Didn't Know it was Midnight
Page 1 of 1