Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Forks & Spoons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10358

Forks & Spoons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:35 am

He turned to watch him leave, and said "Chipper, isn't he?" She was right. He might just be having a bad day, and Dante was thinking bad of him because of it. Maybe his girlfriend, if he could even find one, broke up with him. Maybe he was having money problems. It''s not like Dante knew, how could he? "Well, anyways, I've been working on this for a while, and i'm pretty proud about it." He picked the paper up, and put it in the middle of his palm. "Oh, and you seem more like an actress if anything." With that, he tapped the paper butterfly. After a couple of seconds, the butterfly's wings started to move. It almost looked like it was trying to take off.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8774

PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:45 am

Taking a big whiff of the food amber smiled digging her fork and spoon in it eagerly. "Oh? Lets see it." Amber said waiting to see what Dante has been praticing so hard on. A paper butterfly? She gave him a questioning look but didnt say anything. "Me an actress?" She laughed to herself, way to awkward to be one. "Ohh!!" She exclaimed moving closer to see what was happening "Woah! Its trying to fly!" She yelled eagerly moving closer.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:54 am

"Shhh! Calm down, do you want everyone to look at us?" He could already feel a couple of eye on them, and he wasn't feeling too good about them. "As you can tell, the reason it took me so long was I had to make every little detail, even the legs and the design on the wings. It took me about a week to make." He set the artificial butterfly down in the middle of the table, and picked up his fork. "As long as i'm close to it, it'll keep flapping. Have fun." He slowly pushed his fork into the middle of his pasta, and started twirling it around. He picked it up, pasta covering most of his fork, and took a bite. Wow, this is actually really good!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8774

PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:01 am

Gently grabbing the butterfly in her hand, she put it close towards her shoulder making it hover over her. "Its so cooolll!" She half whispered stuffing some frenchfries into her mouth. "Oh this is really good!" She exclamied digging her fork into her pasta quickly eating it. "So is making things from paper your gift?" She whispered her mouth full of pasta and smashed frenchfries. Oh how she loved eating out so many good chiefs out their in the world. Quickly gulping he food down her throught "So what else did you make?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:11 am

He couldn't help but smile. This was the first person who actually seemed to like his power. Probably only because he made it a butterfly, but it still counted. Wow, she's uh... Pretty fast. "No, but it is part of my power. I can pretty much control paper and all that. That's actually why I always carry a book with me everywhere." There was something else he was actually working on, but it didn't seem like anything to mention. It wasn't like he could do it yet, what point would there be in telling her? "I made a caterpillar, a chrysalis, and a moth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forks & Spoons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2