Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Oh nice seeing you guys again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

Oh nice seeing you guys again Empty
PostSubject: Oh nice seeing you guys again   Oh nice seeing you guys again EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Amber walked through the courtyard a new student to beata academy at her side, the new girl seemed pretty. She had blonde hair and green eyes, "The Academy has some really pretty places, i got to show you the rooftop with Grant." Amber said as they walked a bright smile on her face.

The new girl Alison, had been looking around the academy already quote amazed with how they decorated it. The courtyard was especially beautiful. "Oh really i just love views, but its not to high up is it?" The blonde asked with a little fear in her voice. "I dont really like heights, but i love the views." She said laughing and smiling to her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice seeing you guys again   Oh nice seeing you guys again EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Xander, sitting nearby, closed his notebook filled with prank ideas as he heard voices. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Amber, and he practically zipped to her side and put an arm around her shoulders. "Hey, cutie!"
Amy Rose gasped when she entered the scene and saw not only her friend Amber, but two new students. Another person to socialize with! She waved vigorously as she ran over. "Hey, everyone!" she called. She stopped short of the two. "Amber, who are these two?"

Last edited by Tart on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice seeing you guys again   Oh nice seeing you guys again EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Amber blushed when Xander said that about to introduce Alison to him before he put his arm around her shoulder. Raising an eyebrow she nicely and gently brushed Xander off, then pointed at Alison. "Hey xavier this is Alison." Amber said as she pointed Alison out to him, "Shes new here at the school." Amber explained before she was cut off by Amy. "Hey Amy!" She smiled and waved back then glanced over at Alison. "Oh this is Alison," Amber said explaining how shes new and showing her around the school.

Alison gently blinked when Xander rushed over to Ambers side and called her 'Cutie' quickly giving her a questionly glance. "Hello" she greeted him simply he seemed like a waste of time and not even that cute himself. The guy dreams high, Alison pratically jumped when she saw a girl with pigtails racing at them. Apperantly her name is Amy rose, Letting out a quiet sigh she gave a friendly smile And waved.'"Hi, im Alison nice to meet you guys." The pretty blonde planted a fake friendly smile after she said that.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice seeing you guys again   Oh nice seeing you guys again EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Xander put a hand over his heart and feigned pain. "That hurts," he told Amber. "I'm Xander, not Xavier." But he let loose a smirk after that. "Not that it matters much, but I'm the one who likes you."
Amy giggled at the sight. "You two look cute together," she said with a smile. "Wish I could find someone like him."
"I can hook you up with Xavier maybe," he replied.
She shook her head and turned to Alison. "Anyway, I'm Amy Rose. Nice to meet you too! I'm a Summer if you ever need anything, 'kay? Dorm three-oh-five! And if you can't find me, my sister's in Winter one-oh-five. Anything at all for a friend!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh nice seeing you guys again   Oh nice seeing you guys again Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh nice seeing you guys again
Page 1 of 1