Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

After Classes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

After Classes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Xavier's offer took Roxie by surprise, but she soon grinned as she shrugged. "Eh, might as well. I got nothing better to do and it does sound like fun." She started to wonder what they could do; she was rather limited with her power; not being able to control technology for the longest amount of time before it wore her out to much.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10666

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Xavier thought for a moment. "Well..." What could they do? Really, they could mess with the school's computers or something, but... There weren't vending machines nearby, and that was a lame prank. "We could always do something with the computers. I can only really crush stuff when I get bigger, but I can run a computer! Maybe make one come alive somehow? Perhaps make those scary images flash up every once in a while?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 pm

She smirked softly as he spoke, nodding. "I suppose we could do something like that; besides I am great with technology. Like I said; I can mess with it due to my power. I can make it do whatever I want...Within reason I suppose," she said with a small sheepish grin. "It does tend to wear me out pretty quick thought."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Xavier smirked back. "You don't have to, unless perhaps we could do it to some of the teachers' computers too if we can't get to them? I won't force you!" Oh, this could be good. So, so good in the worst way.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:31 pm

She blinked in surprise, before she shook her head. "Ah...No; lets stay away from the teachers' computers by all cost. I would rather not get in a whole lot of trouble. I'm sure you wouldn't mind; but I've been in enough trouble in my life." There was a small shrug from her before she glanced down and up the hallway. "So, where shall we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:35 pm

"Mmkay," he said. "Is there a computer lab? I never noticed one on my own, but you've probably been here longer." Xavier sighed. "Maybe there isn't one. You have any better ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Computer lab? She shook her head with a soft sigh. Yeah, she hadn't seen one of those around either but maybe...Her eyes glinted slightly as she came up with an idea. "Well, we could always mess around with the TV in the lounge. I'm sure we could think of something to do with that."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:44 pm

"Ho-hoh, yeah!" Xavier said excitedly. "Let's go, and we can figure out what to do! But if nobody's there, would you wanna try again some other time?" He was being hopeful, almost like his brother. Perhaps they were both just hopeless when it came to girls.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:49 pm

"Sure; why not?" Roxie said as she looked at Xavier. She didn't know a whole lot of people here at Beata; so she supposed making new friends was a big plus for her. Besides, pulling pranks was something she had missed since she came to Beata. So, she spun and headed down the hallway toward the lounge; turning to glance at Xavier. "So, what house are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:51 pm

"I just got sorted into Autumn," he said with a smile. "My brother and I even got the same dorm! What about you?" He almost stopped when he remembered they looked alike and had the same dorm. Perhaps he should also give her a tip on telling them apart? He'd think of something later.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

A small laugh came from Roxie the moment Xavier mentioned his house. She soon manged to get her giggling under control as she glanced at him. "Well, isn't that funny? I'm an Autumn also," she said with a soft smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Xavier chuckled. "That's awesome! We could hang out so much! I-If you wanted to, I mean! I'd love to have you as a friend" Gosh, was he always this way with girls? He knew he wasn't such a smooth operator like his brother, but he never remembered being this...flustered?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Wow, that was smooth. Roxie smirked softly to herself as she listen to him stumble over his words. She got the gist of his words; but to hear him stutter amused her. "Yeah," she finally stated when he finished. "I wouldn't mind that. You seem like a cool dude to hang with."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:12 pm

"Sweet!" Xavier said with a bright smile. "I'm still trying to get some friends here! And I've already met a girl who doesn't seem to like me at all, so I'm off to a bit of a rough start." He shook his head. "Anyway, let's work on that prank!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:19 pm

"Heh," Roxie gently shook her head as she walked, glancing back at Xavier. "I can't say I don't see why she might not like you; but I'm not much better in the whole 'friend' area. Guess I just tend to keep to myself." She paused for a few seconds, taking in the area around them. They were getting close to the Lounge; it wouldn't be much longer until they got there. "Yeah...What exactly should we do for the prank?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Classes   After Classes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Classes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next