Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The newcomer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10798

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 am

As Renesmee jumped out of her mom's car, she excitedly waved good-bye to her. She turned around and took a great big look of her new school. Renesmee was so perky and bouncy. She was exited to meet new people and try to master her power...eating. Yes, it may sound weird, but she can eat through anything. Soon, she saw someone walking her way. "Hi," she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am

Amy Rose giggled and ran over. "Hiya! Are you a new student here?" she asked excitedly. She was so cute and small like a chibi, surely she wasn't already thirteen?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Renesmee giggled also. Man, this girl was perky...oh wait, so was she. "Yes, I'm Renesmee, but you can call me Ren or Des or Rosy. I prefer either of the three. What's your name?" Wow it was the very first day and Renesmee was already making a friend.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "My name actually is Rosy! Well, Amy Rose. My dad used to call me 'Rosy', actually. Kind of mixing my two first names together." She shook her head. "Anyway, yeah, I'm Amy! Welcome to Beata!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:59 pm

"Thanks!" Renesmee shifted the bag on her shoulder to make it more comfortable. A question popped into her mind, and before she could stop it, it came out from her mouth. "What's it like here? Are the people nice?" Renesmee had gotten bullied at her old school for being so small and eating a lot. Even though she ate a ton, she was super skinny. Her metabolism is super fast, way faster than an average human's, so she didn't get fat.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "Most people are! My sister can be a bit of a grump, and she almost beat someone up, but I think it's because they're really alike. I'm not sure." She smiled. "And if you'd like, I can introduce you to my friends!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Renesmee smiled a little. "Ok, that would be great!" She was worried that people would make fun of her Maybe Amy is wrong, I guess that I will just have to wait and see, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Amy Rose smiled. "Well, wanna ditch the luggage first? I can take you to the Initiate dorms first, and then find my friends if that's okay?" She suppressed another giggle. Renesmee was so cute, and so much like her! She smelled a friendship!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Renesmee dropped her bag and suitcase. "Ok!" Renesmee was glad that her heavy bag was off of her shoulder. This was the first friend she had in a long time...or at least she hoped that Amy and her were friends.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Amy took the heavier of the bag and began leading Renesmee off to the Initiate dorms. "You'll stay here for a few weeks," she explained as they entered. "Then you'll be sorted into a house. I'm in Summer. My sister's in Winter. If you're as much like me as you seem, maybe you'll be a summer too! And maybe there'll be an open room in my dorm! That'd be so cool if we shared a dorm!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:57 pm

"Yeah! So cool," Renesmee agreed excitedly. As they walked...well Amy walked and Renesmee basically jumping, she thought that Amy was her friend after all.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Amy Rose helped her settle a bit, then skipped off and led her away. "I basically talk to whoever bumps into me and they really all become my friends! It won't take long to bump into someone I know!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Renesmee nodded enthusiastically and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newcomer   The newcomer Empty

Back to top Go down

The newcomer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: