Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Drake, the newbie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10786

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:22 am

Vroom, vroom! Drake's sports car roared it's engine as Drake jumped out with a smirk on his face. His driver drove off while Drake took a big look at his new school. "Sweet, I bet there is a bunch of hot girls here," he laughed as he ran his hand through his dirty-blonde hair. He soon saw someone approach him. "Hi," he said as they got nearer.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10340

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 am

My reason for using her is I don't use her as much as the others.

Damn, and I thought I could get some peace and quiet out here. The blonde haired spring looked up at the new arrival. It wasn't very normal for the new students to come by car, usually by plane then by bus. I guess he'll need someone to show him around. Getting up from the ground, she started to walk towards him. As soon as she was close enough, she held her hand out and said "Hi, i'm Jessica... But I guess you could call me your guide if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:30 am

Drake smiled and looked Jessica over. Seems nice enough, he thought. "Well hello, Jessica," Drakes British voice was clear and loud. "I'm Drake. Your name is to pretty to be called "guide" I'd rather call you Jessica."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 am

"Hm? Drake, isn't that a dragon, or something like that?" she asked. Shaking her head, she said "Drake won't do... Until I can think of anything better i'll call you squeaker." It seemed like a fitting name, almost. Well, she still had a long time to figure out something better. "I assume you want to check out the initiates dorm first?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:01 am

Squeaker? Drake laughed. "I don't think you'll be calling me squeaker, because that name doesn't fit me." He stretched out his sore right arm to show a scar just below the inside of his elbow. "You see that?" He asked. "That's from a fight with my brother." He then tensed his arm and thought of something...a sword. His arm immediately changed. It twisted and thinned, then shrunk and sharpened and changed colors until it was a...Dagger? That wasn't what he had asked for. He flinched at a sudden burst of pain as it changed. Drake whipped it around in the air anyways and pretended that it was what he had thought of. "I don't think that this deserves the name squeaker."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 pm

She stood there, not caring about what was going on in front of her. Was this actually supposed to impress her? It seemed like a simple power. "Okay, so what? You wanna be called quicksilver or something? Oh wait, I like that one actually. It's perfect for you if you think about it!" Quicksilver was usually the name of the element mercury, but it could also mean that the person would change or move quickly. He did change very quickly, and she was sure he could become some type of solid mercury. She laughed to herself, feeling like she would get the last word in this conversation because of her genius nickname. Turning around, she started to walk off towards the dorms, and said "Hurry up or i'll leave you behind."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Quicksilver? Man, this girl sucked at nicknames...at least it's better then what was it? Mouse? No...squeaker. Drake huffed and his arm changed back. "Whatever, he mumbled." He caught up to Jessica and walked along side her. He shoved his hands in his pockets and flipped his hair. "So, Jessica. I'm guessing that you have a gift to. What's your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:45 pm

"It's more of a curse." she whispered. "I'll show you when we get to that building." She pointed at the big building they were heading to. "Trust me, it's something you would want to wait for." She didn't really want to cause a panic outside, it'd be better if she did it inside the dorm. There shouldn't be anyone there right now... I'll have to do it before anyone comes back.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 am

Drake shrugged. "Ok. So, what's it like here?" He asked, trying to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:33 am

She hadn't really noticed. She had only left her dorm a couple times when she didn't have to go to her classes. "Well, it's kind of boring." Well, that was pretty one-sided. Maybe he would have a bit more fun than her.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Drake just kept walking. "Boring, eh? I bet. I can change that." A smirk grew on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:49 am

"Oh, and how do you plan on doing that?" Well, it couldn't really be that hard, she had just never tried. As they finally got to the dorm, she turned back to make sure he was still with her. "Uh, I think any room would be fine. Just, take your pick. Anything else you want me to show you?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 am

Drake laughed. "I'll think of something." Once they got to the initiate dorms, he looked around. "Aren't you supposed to show me your gift?" Drake asked as he leaned against a wall, waiting for something lame to happen from Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:33 am

Well, on second thought, it did seem a bit too dangerous. She could lose control of herself and hurt, maybe even kill him. What would happen then? Would she be kicked out? "I've changed my mind, i'll just tell you. I can turn into any type of spider, andd that spider becomes as big as me. Actually, it would just be easier is I say I can become a human sized spider."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 am

"Cool, but can you show me? I showed you my gift," he said with a pleading look. "Come on, if anything happens, then I'll get help, trust me, I can defend myself. I do, of course, have any built-in weapon on my arm," he said as stared at Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake, the newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, the newbie   Drake, the newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake, the newbie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next