Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Psssssssttt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

Psssssssttt Empty
PostSubject: Psssssssttt   Psssssssttt EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Amber sat in the classic shiny wooden chair with a thick romance novel in her hand.
the book was named "WE SHALL NOW GATHER UNDER THE MOON." Written with thick cursive writing. the cover of the book was not eye-catching at all, just a thick book that was colored black. Though Amber found it on the floor and figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a little chance.

The Autumn found it some-what intresting and couldn't stop herself from reading it.
she also had a clear water bottle and muffin besides her, often taking a sip of her green tea or a small nibble of her blue-berry muffin.

This was a great start to a sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10349

Psssssssttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psssssssttt   Psssssssttt EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:55 pm

"I wonder where Dante is." the blonde boy whispered as he walked into the library. He hadn't seen him for a while,and he was starting to get worried. "Is that him?" Well, that person had the same hair color, but maybe their hair was a bit longer than his. The person didn't have that scarf on either, and he took it everywhere. Well, at least they might have had an idea to where he was. He walked over to her, and tapped her head a couple of times, and put his hand on her book so she couldn't read. "Hey, i'm looking for someone tall kind of, he looks like you... Uh, kind of nerdy I guess since he's always reading and uhh, he has a scarf. You know where he is? Any ideas? His name is Dante."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

Psssssssttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psssssssttt   Psssssssttt EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:11 pm

This guy almost made Amber spit her greentea right back out. she had the strongest urge to do so, but she managed to keep her cool and collected. Closing her book gently she rubbed her head a few times after the boy tapped it enough to annoy the crap out of her.

And what did this guy think she looked nerdy? How dare he? She took a few deep breaths before she spoke. "Uh no i haven't seen him in awhile... but i do know Dante."" She said a bit calmly blinking her dark brown eyes looking at his own blue eyes.

Eh you could say Amber disliked these kind of boys, this guy seemed like the type who would usually show off and act stupid around others. Like how he acted stupid a few minutes ago, some first impression. Did he not really realize how rude that was of him? she wanted to squeeze the brain out of the guy he irritated her so much already.

And he managed to ruin her perfect morning.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10349

Psssssssttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psssssssttt   Psssssssttt EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Well, what could he do now? "Well, any idea where he might have went? Anything?" Something that he hadn't yet considered, was Dante might have been hiding from him. "Kids these days, they never respect you... Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, you don't have a child." Maybe he was taking this too far? Sure, he was a fake father, but he only wanted to act like a good father for Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psssssssttt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psssssssttt   Psssssssttt Empty

Back to top Go down

Psssssssttt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Library-
Jump to: