Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My chars when their older owo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

My chars when their older owo Empty
PostSubject: My chars when their older owo   My chars when their older owo EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

My chars when their older owo Student_zps2f0f8f5e
Amber Howler

What Changed: Hair Length, Personality
Personality: Despite her young teen age years Amber has grown to become a very mature and attractive young lady. Her friendlyness still hasn't changed at all, though she can act much more like a 16 year old then a 13 year old.
I Personally like her with shorter hair don't you ;-;?

My chars when their older owo Large
Cameron Howler

What changed: Hair, Sight, Height and gained more muscle
Personality: Cameron turned into a young fine man, though he can act a bit girly time to time, still his girly nature is cute to young ladys who are attracted to girly dudes, Though his sight turned a bit worse as he is now addecited to computer games.  he has also earned himself a sick pack owo
A guy that looks cute in glasses is a yes for me.

My chars when their older owo Blue_eyes_brown_hair_anime_boy_by_katey1801-d5vqvqw_(1)
Jordan Shaw
What changed: Dyed hair, Height, Personality
Personality: Jordans rash personality has caused him to dye his hair to brown which looks a bit odd on him but he doesn't care what others think, he is much more social thanks to his school but still is a wallflower around others. Though it is a bit rare for him not to speak out anymore.
Wow jordan, Wow.

My chars when their older owo 2288105_1325105461900.95res_400_300
Alison Mcholand
What changed: Lost weight, binded her special things c;
Personality: Getting tired of cute boys on attracted to her because of her boobs Alison binded them making them show less, though her flirty personality still has never changed and proably never will.
Alisons naughtyy c;

Template:
Image:
Name:
What changed:
Personality:
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9679

PostSubject: Re: My chars when their older owo   My chars when their older owo EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 pm

loling because teh second is arthur kirkland from hetalia (i still remember qwq)
and the fourth one is the face i use for harmony.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: My chars when their older owo   My chars when their older owo EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:35 am

They are twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My chars when their older owo   My chars when their older owo Empty

Back to top Go down

My chars when their older owo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: