Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10633

A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm

"Thanks a ton," he replied before taking a bite. "Mm! Good pick!" After eating, he stood and offered Amber his hand. He was about ready to carry her, though he kind of wished he was Xavier. He could carry her on his giant shoulder or in his giant palm. But then, he loved his pranks, and wouldn't want to give up his shrinking.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

She gave a thumbs up sign to Xander,Smiling she took a big bite out of her fresh baked choclate chip cookie. "I want this Recipe!" She said grinning as her eyes set of sparks. Also taking another sip of her coffee, And she smiled at Xander. "This is fun we should do it again another time but with more people." The autumn told him.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Xander nearly laughed at the idea. "That would be interesting for sure." He just imagined his poor brother showing up alone, since thus far, he didn't have a date. They'd always wanted to try a double date, but so far hadn't had the chance. Poor Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:44 pm

Amber laughed with him, though she really liked the idea of having a double date. "So who could come along with us any idea's?" She asked him Fiddling around with her hair with her finger as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 pm

She read his mind, but he could only shake his head. "I'm not sure. My brother's still single and I'm not sure of anyone else who's dating... I could ask around, though." He pondered his memory. Who did he know who was in a relationship...?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Amber smiled and then shrugged. "I'm Sure your brother will get a girl friend soon, he's a really nice guy and he looks like you sooo.." She said blushing and gave another wink towards Xander. "And lets not worry about that now, we can firgure it out later i guess." The autumn shrugged again as she looked at her cup of coffee. "So are you almost done eating?" Amber had asked him drinking the final sip of her coffee, though she only ate half of her cookie.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Xander winked back and took his last few bites. "Yup," he replied before finishing his coffee. "But take your time. I've still gotta think of people I know with dates."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Amber took a few more bites from the cookie licking the crumbs from her lips afterwards, watching Xander as she ate. Smiling she laughed at him "Im done eating, are you ready to go? Amber asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Xander nodded and got up. He took her out of the store before crouching a bit, ready for her to hop on. "Your carriage awaits, princess," he joked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Amber gave Xander a confused look as he got onto the ground, "What are you doing Xander..?" The autumn asked a puzzled look on her face. Pulling him back up onto his feet, taking his hand and rushing out the door. Calling out "Thank you!" to the worker before they left.

"Okay are you ready now Xander...?" Amber asked the boy not really waiting for a response. Crouching onto the floor she changed forms rapidly first being a white wolf, then a black one and finally setteling down on a brown one. Barking at Xander for him to get on her back.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:30 pm

Xander hesitated, then got on her back and gently grabbed the fur on her back. "You sure about this, princess? I thought you wanted me to be the piggyback guy." Then he chuckled. "Not that this is bad."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:34 pm

As Xander got on Amber's wolf huffed thinking that Xander would way less then he was. Lifting her head up she looked around the streets of Rosebury before she dashed off towards the bushes leaping over them hoping that Xander would hold on tightly, Only if she could talk when she was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Xander nearly fell off, but leaned forward and held on a bit tighter. "Wow, cutie, you're fast! Bet this comes in real handy," he said with a smile. He whooped and laughed. "Way more fun than I thought!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:40 pm

The wolf, barked happily as Amber sped up more leaping over some branches and picking up her speed, a bit relieved that Xander was having a good time on her back, though it was tiring her out a little. Having a full grown person on her back as she went full speed. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 am

Xander laughed. "We should train together sometime," he suggested. "Just don't eat me, cutie! I like these dates too much!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)    A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A cup of coffee (Closed, Tart only please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2