Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Distractions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12441

Distractions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Emily shrugged again, not completely knowing how she wanted to answer. "It's..okay. I mean, it's tea." she said, thinking of the most simple answer she could come up with. Emily glanced up from the tea to look at him. "How's your burger?" she asked, trying her hardest to keep the conversation going. Emily had a bad feeling that if they became silent, she would either say something weird again, or they would slip into an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Renard shrugged, unable to hide a grin as he copied her movements. "It's... okay. I mean, it's a burger." He snickered, giving her a kidding smile. "I'm kidding, it's pretty good. It was worth the trip." Well, it wasn't the burger that made the trip worth it, but Renard wasn't quite ready to admit to that yet as he leaned over to sip his water. His eyes roamed over her hair again, interested by its soft reddish-pink color and how Emily couldn't keep her bangs out of her eyes.

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 pm

A soft blush crept on Emily's cheeks. She glanced away and she giggled softly at his words, hoping that Renard couldn't see the redness of her cheeks. She played with her drink again, slipping into silence. It wasn't until Emily glanced back up in Renard's direction did she find out that he was watching her; his eyes seemed slightly dazed. "See something you like?" Emily whispered slightly, a teasing tone leaking into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:45 pm

The blush that was on Emily's cheeks began appearing on Renard at her words; this was becoming a disturbingly regular occurrence. Shaking it off, he laughed softly, setting down his burger and giving her a grin. "Oh, I do. Definitely." Well, that was certainly bold: he had to laugh at that too. "This has been nice," he smiled, taking another bite of his burger. He had eaten most of it at this point, but he had hardly noticed. His attention had mostly been fixed on Emily, and he had no regrets from their meeting. Honestly, he was uncomfortable in almost all social situations, but here, with her... it was actually nice, fun, and something else, but he wasn't too sure what that was. "We oughtta do this more often, if you're okay with that."

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Emily's face lit up at his suggestion, and she found herself nodding quickly. "I would love to spend more time with you." she told him. The thought of getting to spend time with him again after this filled her with happiness. She didn't know what made him different from everyone else, but his company had the ability to calm her down, keep her head level. He let her be who she truly was. "Maybe we might get placed in the same house."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 pm

"If that's how it works, then I hope we do," he smiled, showing his lack of knowledge on the subject of housing once more. When the waitress returned, he thanked her for the meal and let her remove his plate from the table. "It'll be good to be in a permanent housing location at least." Perhaps with her? Was that allowed? Well, either way, he didn't want to spend a school year too far apart from her, whatever the reason may be.

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:51 pm

After giving the waitress her half empty glass of tea, Emily turned her attention back to Renard. "Well, if we're placed in the same house, then that house shares dorms. I don't think they care about genders in regards to who is in what dorm, but I'm pretty sure they have rules set into place to keep it under control. Depending on the house we're put in, we might end up sharing a dorm." Emily smiled slightly at the thought. "I hope you don't grow tired of me if that happens."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Renard laughed softly, moving forward and - almost unconsciously - taking her hand once more in his, squeezing it softly. "I don't think I'll ever tire of this." He turned towards the front door, ready to leave the café with Emily. After all the unknown trepidation upon joining the school, he had been surprised at how easily he had made a friend with this girl, but there was definitely no regret there. She was extremely sweet and made him feel... happy? It was something like that, and he liked the feeling. Being in a dorm with her would be far from disastrous. This just might be a good year after all. "Ready to go?"

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Emily smiled slightly, squeezing his hand as she stood beside him. "Alright." she told him, her face shining with happiness. Today had been..perfect. She had spent the day with a wonderful person, someone she didn't believe she could become close with. He had made her feel happy, safe even. Shaking herself out of her thoughts and back into reality, Emily squeezed his hand once more before walking out of the café, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distractions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: Rosebury :: Café-
Jump to: