Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ooh Instruments (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10115

Ooh Instruments (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm

It was early morning, the sun barely peeking above the horizon, and most people were sleeping. Except with this kid. What was with him and happening to be places he shouldn't be? Oh well, it doesn't matter. What does matter that he was in the orchestra room, gazing about. The lights were all off, that that it made any difference to Rhett.

"It's so quiet," he murmured to himself. A thought came to him. These instruments were public, right? Perfect. He approached a huge case, and, being very careful, heaved out the bass inside. Grunting with the effort, he sat at one of the seats. With the string instrument propped up against him, the Spring student searched a head for a song. With one in mind, he adjusted his arms to the right position.

It was 'Don't Mess with Me.' Great workout for any musician. Playing the song in his head, he followed the notes. With all the noise going on, plus the giant instrument, anyone coming in at this time would go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:55 am

Xavier peeked in, but hung out near the door. He was going to grab a guitar and play since he couldn't sleep, but he instead opted to listen to this kid play. He was shocked that the kid could play so well.
He sneaked in as best as he could and sat near the door. He didn't want to stop him just to get a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10727

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:12 am

Allyn looked from outside as she heard the notes, they were quite beautiful. If only she could go in and play the violin she sighed softly as she opened the door. The music hit her and she blinked over coming it. "Hello !" She tried to say over the loud music. Allyn grabbed a violin and waited for anything.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:08 pm

The bow stopped moving. A faint voice had made it through to Rhett's head, and he gazed around with his brown eyes. They found the owner of the voice to be a girl holding a violin. Smiling and wiping his brow, he shifted the huge object. "Hey. Did you want to play?" A second head appeared at the edge of his vision, catching his attention. When he looked, there was seemingly nothing there. He turned his dark blonde head back again.

Pulling a chair down from the tall stack, he offered it to the other student. "Did you know the song I was playing?"
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Allyn hesitated then smiled, "I guess I did." She answered with a awkward shrug. At the next question she closed her eyes and tried to remember the song hat had been played. "Ehh, Don't Mess with Me? Or something else?" She was unsure as she had only heard that song before but where? She sat down in the chair with great pleasure, steadily she grabbed the stick to drum the notes on her violin. Bringing it across the soft soothing beat of the instrument hit the room, she made this song up putting random notes together.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Nodding, he returned to his own song. His part was the deep beat, always in the background, but easily picked out. The Spring leaned over the great string instrument, his cheek resting against the neck. A single bow movement was made, but it sounded odd. Quickly adjusting the knobs at the top, Rhett returned to his playing.

First, a low note. A full swing. A slightly higher note. Yet another full swing. This was basically his entire part in the song. However, it sounded of so good with the lyrics. He knew this, and started whispering them under his breath.

"How it all began, if truth be told,
Never lost a plan..., now I rule the world,
" he wasn't the best singer. Average, really.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Allyn glanced at the boy and smiled strumming her strings softly to a tune. Her hand moved back and forth and she was smiling, hearing the boy song she joined in softly. Her words were said softly as she focused on her playing but she tried. She played the violin to match his beats and she lightly tapped her foot words tumbling out of her mouth .
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Rhett tilted his head at the girl when she began singing beside him. A grin then colored his words. He leaned into the bass, with the long bow slicing expertly across the strings. It wasn't long until he forgot about much else, except for he, the girl, and their music.

"Caught them by surprise,
Worked my way up here

They looked into my eyes,
I became invincible."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:09 am

Xavier sneaked in and grabbed his guitar at that point, and didn't bother to do much else. He tried to sneak back out.

OOC: College made me left out again ;n; XD
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 am

Allyn smiled happily before stopping to tap her foot and letting her voice sing with the boys and the violins steady string. "Haha." She whispered silently before raising her voice to match the beat of the instruments. She was so glad that she closed her eyes and continued on she stopped rotate a breath, "This sure is wonderful." She said after taking her breath. Regaining herself she sang out again and the colon was sure to follow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:55 pm

A small movement caught his eye, someone had come in and was trying to leave unnoticed. Grinning, Rhett stopped both his playing and singing. He took a single string in his hand, and plucked it every time the other boy's foot touched the floor. The bow rubbed slowly against the others, making a drawn-out hum. It sounded like the music from a cartoon; where a sneaky character was attempting to do something rather ..sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Xavier chuckled and turned. "Guess I didn't go unnoticed." He shrugged. "I didn't wanna bug you two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh Instruments (Open)   Ooh Instruments (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooh Instruments (Open)
Page 1 of 1