Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Confronting and Comforting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10645

Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:21 am

Amaya gave a small smiled and stood. "I'll go clear up my schedule now."
As she walked away, Amy giggled. "She's going to tell her new boyfriend!" she whispered. "They're so cute together!" Then she giggled even more.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11265

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:26 am

New boyfriend? That caused Hosa to raise an eyebrow as she looked at Amy, before she clapped her hands together and started to rub them. "Oh? A new boyfriend, huh? I must know more! Never thought I would see her with one after how well, cold she had been when you two got here." She did pause for a few seconds, tilting her head. "Wait, no that makes sense. She is being rather sweeter than normal, isn't she? Guess I was just to upset to really see that until now. Good to see that having a boyfriend is doing good for her."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 am

Amy lit up. "Yeah! Netro was with us, and I left them alone. Amaya said that she touched him, and he didn't do anything against his will! We've been hanging out with him, and now she's taking off her gloves more! And we went out for a picnic, and they started dating! It was really cute when they confessed their love and stuff!" She sighed. "I hope I meet someone that sweet one day!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:34 am

Hosa smiled as she listened to Amy tell her all bout this Netro, kid. She hadn't heard of him but with how many students there were and that the fact that she guessed they weren't in the same house; it wasn't much of a surprise. When Amy finished, she let out a small chuckle. "Netro sounds like a good kid; I'm sure they will be great for each other." She did pause when Amy finished up, before she gently leaned next to her and wrapped one of her arms around the Summer's shoulder. "I'm sure you will, Amy; just you wait. Maybe then you two can go on a double date~" she hummed softly, before snickering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:44 am

Amy giggled with her. "That'd be fun!" Then she giggled a little harder. "And when you get a date, we can go on a triple date!"

Forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:54 am

Hosa chuckled as well, but it was a soft one. Truthfully; she wasn't sure if she really wanted a boyfriend and who knows how long it would be until she did find one...Well, she did have a few crushes when she first came to Beata, but things had gotten to busy that she never saw either of the boys anymore...Part of her wondered if they still went here or what? But no use to dwell on that. "Heh, suppose so, Amy," she finally said with a grin. "It would be pretty fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confronting and Comforting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2