Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dorm 104, here I come. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10742

Dorm 104, here I come. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:08 pm

A short blonde girl walked the corridors of the Winter Dorms...atleast she thought it was Winter. Camille scanned the writing on the back of her and, making sure that the numbers scribbled there were '104'. "Uhh..." She eyes the numbered doors, walking up and down the hallways until she came across 104. "Ok, this must be it." She knocked on the door and waited, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11828

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:39 pm

There was a flash of orange as a tall girl rounded the corner and started down the hall towards the 102 dorms. She slowed her pace a little as she spotted a girl standing in the hallway, moving until she had stopped and knocked on Dorm 104. Ah, a new girl, fun! she thought with a smile.
"Good luck getting in there when everyone's away," she stated as she started to close the distance between her and the girl, "Jordan might be back soon, but I'm not quite sure about the others..." She offered a genuine smile in an effort to break the ice between them a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Upon hearing a new voice, Camille flinched and stared at the new girl, shrinking up against the door. "U-uhh..I-I..." The short girl was tongue-tied, unsure of what to say. She could run, but this stranger was probably much faster and Camille barely knew her way through the dorms for goodness sake, let alone the whole school! Come on, Camille, you're being stupid. She mentally slapped herself and straightened, gulping and taking in a deep breath. "I-is there a key?" Her mouth was dry, but she managed to croaked the words out.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:28 pm

The orange haired girl gave the other a warm and bright smile upon seeing that she was struggling to maintain composure, probably because she was intimidating her. Bending down slightly-- she knew that her height must have been one of the contributing factors to the girl's timidness- she plucked an envelope from a packet that was messily stuffed into the blonde girl's pocket. "Here's your problem," she said in a quite tone of voice as she opened the paper and retrieved the dorm key from inside, "You didn't bother to check your student info. packet...rookie mistake!"
She smiled in jest at her words before putting the key into the door knob and unlocking it. Letting the door swing open freely, the girl moved her orange gaze onto the new student's luggage. "Want some help with those?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:51 am

The blonde concentrated more on the girl's actions than what she was saying, and flinched as she opened the envelope. As the door gently swung back on its hinges, Camille peered into the dim room. Wow, I like this place! Finally, a good thought in her head. She was always one to over-think things and always imagine the worst possible scenarios, so a happy thought once in a while was quite pleasing.

Realising she had been staring into the room for a while, she turned back to the girl who, she thought, had offered to help her with her bags. "Hm? Oh..uhh.. Ok." Camille bent down to pick up her book-filled rucksack and dropped it on the floor next to a free bed.. She then turned back to the other two- one her wheely-suitcase and the other a very large night bag.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 pm

With a huff of air, the orange haired girl hauled the night bag over her shoulder and picked up the suitcase to roll behind her. She followed the other girl into the dorm hall, until the blonde stopped in front of one of the empty beds. "This where you want to set up?" she asked, wanting to know for certain whether or not she would need to carry the luggage any further.
But, without even bothering to wait for the new arrival's reply, she dropped the bags onto the bed and flopped down on the floor in a melodramatic show of exhaustion. Her face lit up as soon as a thought popped into her mind. "Oh, I completely forgot to introduce myself!" she scoffed at herself for displaying such narrow-mindedness towards the other girl, "I'm Regina Froster, and I'm staying in Dorm 102." she concluded with a smile as she looked up at the other girl from where she sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Nodding in reply to Regina's first question, Camille sat on the bed and folded her hands on her lap. "I-I'm Camille, Camille Kingley. But you can call me Cam, if you'd like." She blonde glanced at her bags, wondering if she would ever get round to un-packing. She was normally a tidy girl, but with Regina around she decided to wait.

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:45 pm

"Alright, Cam, I guess if we're using nicknames, it's only fair that I give you the opportunity to call me Gina," she said with a welcoming smile, "but, that's of course only if you want to!" she added hastily.
The girl's orange eyes followed Camille's gaze toward the luggage, and an idea formed in her mind. She didn't really want to leave, she honestly had nothing better to do anyway, but she also didn't want to be rude in any way to the new girl. "I can help you unpack, if you like..?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 am

The shy blonde cast her icy gaze to 'Gina' and nodded. "Sure." Camille then stood up, waked towards her suitcase and heaved it onto the bed before opening it. Half of it was filled with books consisting of geography, astrology, reading books like Warrior Cats and The Mortal Instruments and an encyclopedia. On the left-hand side there was her formal clothes- a black cardigan, white pumps, a turquoise frilly dress and a short body-con black dress. "Right..." Camille took our her two dresses and opened the wardrobe with her foot before hanging them on hangers. Beneath the dresses was more formal wear-- a white cropped top in the same design as the dresses, a white frilled skirt, a thinly striped thread cropped jumper and a pair of pale-washed natural rise jeggings.

OOC: I actually have most of these clothes, all from Hollister of course xD
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Regina smiled at the opportunity to help out her new friend, or at least that's how the girl received her fellow Winter. She too started to open bags, particularly the night bag. The oranges girl stopped at this point, a little befuddled and confused. She had come to realize that she didn't know what on Earth Camille wanted to do with any of this stuff, and she would have hated to make the other girl displeased by unorganizing something. "Um, is there anywhere in particular you'd like this stuff...?"

OOC: Besides, Sand doesn't know what's in the bag...*facepalm* XD
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:56 am

OOC: xD

Turning to her 'new friend' to answer the question, Camille looked from the night-bag to the chest of drawers one side of her bed. "Oh, underwear top drawer, tops middle and shorts and jeans bottom." The blonde was beginning to come out of her shell and she smiled, for once. "Thanks for helping me, by the way." After a second she turned to hanging her formal wear in the large wardrobe on white plastic hangers that dangled from a wooden beam.

After storing the last of her evening-clothes she then stared at the mountains of books. "Where am I going to put them..." Camille thought aloud, examining the space around her.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:20 pm

As Regina started to organize the blonde girl's common clothes into their specified drawers she couldn't help but overhear Camille contemplating the placement of her books aloud. "I bet you could find somewhere in the dorm to put them, I can only think of the Lounge or your locker as another good place for them." she said, giving some experienced input from being at Beata longer, "But there's always the Library. Trust me, it's huge!" to emphasize her words, the orange haired girl spread her arms wide about the room with a bright gleam in her orange eyes as she fondly recalled her first time in the academy's extensive literature domain.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 pm

The words 'library' and 'huge' caught Camille's attention and she snapped her head around, almost like a dog that had just scented a squirrel or a cat. "Really!?" The blonde's book-maniac side began to show and a huge grin appeared on her small face. "Can you show me later on?" She asked with a high-pitched voice, excitement building like the piles of books she collected.

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:54 pm

"Heh heh, sure thing, Cam!" she said with a warm smile on her pale face. "I'm really glad you like books. I might not look like it, but I'm quite the book worm too!" she chuckled a little as she applied the term to herself. Her laughter ebbed though as thoughts and memories began to enter her mind. Her expression dimmed as she spoke, "Yeah, I hung out in Libraries a lot when I was younger because I couldn't be around people..." she forced a smile and quickly resumed her happy attitude, "But, I guess I never really minded, and the outcome was positive to say the least!"
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 am

OOC: Again, sorry. Writers block.

Still smiling, Camille began to fully relax, and felt like Regina was a trustworthy person. Great! She likes books too! "That's cool. I'm glad we both like books!" A small chuckle escaped her curved mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm 104, here I come. (open)   Dorm 104, here I come. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm 104, here I come. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next