Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The New Kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10709

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Dylan Willikers, a thirteen year old boy with brown hair, stepped out of the car and closed the door. He looked at the entrance and couldn't believe he was here. Beata Academy, a school for the gifted. He walked forward, determined not to embarrass himself on the first day. That resolution didn't last long. He immediately tripped on the last step and fell forward. "I hope no one saw that." Dylan thought.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10856

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Azure stopped and saw a boy fall forward. She widened her eyes for a second before blinking her eyes. "Woah there, be careful next time." The girl with blue hair said and stuck her arm out so that she could help the boy up. "Let me help you out," she said and placed her phone in her pocket with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:39 pm

"Thank you" said Dylan a bit angry he had made a fool of himself in front of someone already. He looked at the girl with blue hair. He decides that she was not much older than himself maybe a year or two older. "What's your name?" he asked trying to change the subject of him falling 2 minutes after stepping on school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Azure stood up straight and blinked her eyes once. "No problem," she responded in a friendly voice. "My name is Azure, what's your name?" She asked and quickly moved her hair to the side. The girl glanced at the school and then turned her head back to look at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:51 pm

"My name is Dylan" Dylan said trying to act cool and calm , as if the trip never happened. "So," he asked,"how long have you been attending Beata Academy?"He started to look around at the benches and the school itself. He was nervous. He had never lived alone before. His biggest concern through was if the girl before him aked what his power was. It was a cool power, but he hated trying to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:01 pm

"I've been here for about a week. I had just started coming to this school not too long ago." Azure said and glanced at the school again. "Well, I hope you have a good school year." The girl didn't look at him until after she said 'year'. "Oh and nice to meet you, Dylan," she said coolly. She didn't know what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:14 pm

"Ok then," Dylan said awkwardly," Once again thank you for the help. Its been a pleasure. Good bye." Dylan walkes away awkwardly thinking how much of an idiot he is. He met someone at least. Maybe this year won't be too bad. It seemes to be a nice school with nice people.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Azure waved her hand in a goodbye and took her phone out again. She placed her blue earphones in her ears and listened to music. She thought as she walked on the sidewalk. Nothing much was on her mind at all, all she was thinking about was her powers. She hoped that she learn everything about her powers so that she could have more fun with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: