Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fishing (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10706

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Dylan walked up to the shore of the lake. He was hungry. Walking up to a nearby tree, he placed his hand on it and focused. Using a chunk of wood from the tree he made a simple fishing rod. He attached some string to it and made a hook out of one of his surikans. Dylan then sat on the edge of the lake. He cast the rod and layed back. Now his biggest concern was how to cook it whatever he caught.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10853

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:12 pm

While Azure was practicing her powers, she saw the boy she met a while ago. She decided to greet him, so she walked over to him. "Hello," she said and looked at the fishing rod. He's fishing alright... The girl looked around until the boy responded. Just beautiful, she thought as she stared at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:26 pm

"Hello" Dylan said. He remembered the girl from when he had tripped on the stairs. Looking at the water before him. Thinking for a second he remembered her name. "Azure right?"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 pm

"Yep, that's my name alright." Azure nodded her head and blinked her eyes once. "So, how are you doing, Dylan?" The girl spoke as she glanced at the fishing pole again. She relaxed as the cool breeze touch her skin. It was obvious that she liked to be outside a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"I was walking by the lake and got hungry. So, I decided to just to fish." Dylan looked around. "Hey, I don't think I got your gift the last time we talked." Dylan silently cursed himself. You don't just ask people their power. He had been here only a few days and he even knew you don't just ask people their gifts.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"I can manipulate water," Azure simply said and nodded her head. She then looked at Dylan and blinked her eyes once. "So, what's your gift?" She was also curious about the boy's gift, but she didn't show that much enthusiasm. The girl crossed her arms and waited for Dylan to respond.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm

"My gift is a bit harder to explain. I can change objects as long as they retain the same mass. I can't make mass or destroy it. I can also change basic things like dirt to water." To give an example, Dylan pulled a surikan out of his pocket and changed the iron into different things. First a little dog, then a cat, then it was a mini Eiffel Tower,etc. "I think that maybe someday I'll be able to change lead to gold." Dylan then looked at the fishing pole, hoping a bite would land soon.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:23 pm

"Nice, let me show you what I can do," Azure said nicely and turned to the lake. She narrowed her eyes and moved her arms upward. The water from the lake had neatly risen and moved around in a neat circle. It kept moving until Azure placed the water where it should be by sharply moving her right hand to the side. The girl then stopped to glance at Dylan. "I'm still learning about my gift, it will take some time, but I'm getting there!"
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Dylan slowly clapped. "That was very cool. I can see one flaw in your power though." Dylan reeled his fishing rod in and set it down next to him. "You scared off all the fish! I guess I'll have to catch one later." Dylan took the hook off the pole, turned it back to surikan and put it back in his pocket. In his other hand he still absently kept turning the small bit of metal into different shapes.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:46 pm

"Oops, I'm really sorry." Embarrassing. Azure had completely forgot that Dylan was fishing. "I owe you one," she said and looked at the water. She didn't see the metal in the boy's hand until she glanced at him again. She tilted her head to the side and observed quietly. Something then came up in her mind. She opened her right hand and water from her palm turned into an ice ball. She rolled it in her hand while she watched the Dylan with metal in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Dylan was looking at his newest creation, a metal cat, when he saw the girl making a ball of ice. At first Dylan thought she was going to throw it at him. "She's to nice." He thought. He hoped she was. A ball of ice to the face would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Azure began to make a fierce looking ice dragon with her gift. She didn't even think about being awkward at that point when she was using her powers. She realized that Dylan wasn't speaking either. She didn't really mind at all. When she finished her art, she looked up at the sky before she glanced at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Dylan looked at the girls hands again and saw that she was now making an ice dragon. Gaining inspiration Dylan pulled out a few mor surikan and started to make a metal dragon about two feet high. It wasn't a European dragon but a Chinese dragon. It was modeled to look like Shenron from Dragon Ball Z. Dylan hoped it didn't look like he was trying to outclass her.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Azure smiled at the boy before she started to create a giant hawk. All she had to do was let the water come out of her palm and freeze it. She also pictured the hawk in her mind so that the ice could form exactly how she wanted. She enjoyed the feeling of company, especially when she used her gift. The girl glanced at Dylan again to see what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Dylan glanced at the hawk in the girl's hand. After a moment of hesitation he morphed the dragon in his hand into a tiger. The detail spot on down to the whisker. Dylan glared at the tiger with extreme curiosity. This was the best he had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing (open)   Fishing (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next