Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Breakdown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10727

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Jackal stepped out of the yellow cab that had brought him here and stared in awe. He had never imagined he would make it here never. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked into the depths of the wonderful place before him. He took a large trunk out of the cab trunk. As he hulled the last of his luggage out the cab sped away leaving staring at the schools entrance. Swallowing back a scream of anger he pulled on his earlobe, as he always did when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10686

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:12 pm

A small bus pulled up shortly after.
A dark brown haired lass was booted out of the vehicle, along with a few bags, and the bus sped off.
She looked at the person who had apparently also arrived.
"HEEY!" She yelled, running up to this complete stranger whom she had no idea who he was or what his temperament was because she didn't care, "How are you today? Got any plans?"
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10742

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:20 pm

A tall, long-black haired girl turned her attention from filing her nails to the yellow cab that had screeched off, just before a bus arrived and shortly departed. Seeing that she had nothing better to do, the skinny teenager strutted over to the newbies, her heels clicking on the stone floor and her cleavage bouncing. "Hey. I'm guessing you're new here. My name's Carrie. Carietta White." She introduced herself, sticking out a hand in hopes for a return of a handshake. A small smile was warming her greeting, as she was one to be friendly around initiates.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Jackal looked up and gave into a small smirk. "Uhh Hi!" His embarrassment increased toward the awkward saying of the sentence. "No.." He didn't know her and she already was screeching questions? His head swirled around to land on another girl, "Names Jackal, thanks for the introducing." He ran his nervous hands through his hair he blinked slowly. He looked at his luggage and swallowed back his thrill of already meeting some people. His power was dangerous, he could steal there powers! This was why he had been banned from most schools. Jackal hadn't even told them they would return. He continued to stare at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:15 am

Mimi blinked.
"We ARE new! Can we get a tour? Are you depressed? Are there TVs nearby? Are they turned on? How's the food here? When do I get a dorm? Who's that guy way over there? Hullo! I'm Mimi, b-t-dubs. Cheer up, you! Don't touch me. Need help carrying your bags? Who are you again? Want to go get some food?"
Mimi asked a flurry of questions all at once, to seemingly everyone she could see, no matter how close or far away they were.
She accidentally imparted the illusion of a cloudless sky to the two, as was her power's prerogative. The flowers seemed to perk up nearby, too.

OOC: This is what is generally referred to as a "clusterfuck".
It's most commonly used to confuse unsuspecting roleplayers.
I hope it's as hilarious to read as it was to write.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10709

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Dylan was walking around the entrance of the school when he heard a bunch of questions being asked nearby. Figuring it was a new kid, Dylan walked towards a group of 3 and said, "Hello." Scanning over the group he saw a girl he had seen on campus before. He also saw two people who seemed to be new. Dylan started his internal clock, counting down how long before he embarrassed himself.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:19 am

With her hand awkwardly stuck out, Carrie blinked once, twice, then withdrew her arm. "Nevermind. And, could you say those questions again, but slowly? Actually, thinking about how many you just said don't do that." However, she had managed to hear clearly one question. "I'll help you take your bags."

"Hello."

Just as Carietta was about to TK all over a bag, she turned to the newcomer. "Oh. Hi." She said with a smile before turning her attention to the awaiting bags.

Flex

One of the bags, probably the chatter-box's one, shuddered and levitated, floating about three feet above the ground. The Telekinetic then bent down, her dark gaze not leaving the floating case, and picked up one of the males bags. "If you wouldn't mind following me, I'll show you to the initiate dorms." Carrie then turned on her heel and began strutting over to the large entrance doors, he long black hair bouncing along happily at her back.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:32 pm

"Uhh.. What?" Jackal sighed and looked at the girl blinking in pure confusion. His head turned to the person approaching them and he waved. "Hi!" Was that girls enthusiasm rubbing off on him? He widened his eyes at another comet and his glasses teetered on his nose as he spun on his heels. Jackal seemed to glare at the girl who had lifted his bags high into the air. "Well O-okay." He followed her and then stopped turning to the others. "Pleasure to meet you!" His crooked smile managed to flash over his shoulder as he bounded off.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:59 pm

"HEEEY! We can't just stand around and talk???"
Mimi ran after the two people making their way away.
"Oh, and a hello to you, too. Seriously! I don't know what to do or say or think or what is expected or where you're going with those bags or if there's a dinner date planned or what!  Please, I insist! I've led an interesting life, and I demand to tell it to at least one person in full detail! For instance, there was this one time in a 10 story building, with a curling iron, three bundles of roses, a cat and a librarian... What about you? I'm kidding, not you, you don't care, random passerby. Does anyone know any of my friends? They're nice people. That's not true. Most of them are nice people. 99/100ths of all my friends are nice people. Unless I don't know them. But I don't talk about people I don't know. Or know about. Or know about, but aren't allowed to think about. But I don't talk about that. Where was I? Oh yes, the DOG. Well, it fell out, and everyone was really sad, but seconds later nobody remembered a thing! It was really weird! Some people said they didn't even SEE the dog fall out of the building. I don't know how they could've missed it, it was really loud and really bloody and made me really sad.
Anyone for tennis? No? Okay. I'll just figure out where you're taking those bags. I think that funny bus driver might've mixed them up. HellOoO?"

OOC: I'm particularly proud of this one.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10709

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Dylan looked at the girl with curious look. Was her constant raving gift related or did she just have a really bad case of ADHD? Taking a minute to understand what the hell she had just said. Not knowing what to say he spout out to the girl, "So, what's your gift?" Dylan mentally chastised himself. This girl is probably going to talk him to death now.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:03 pm

A quarter of the way through the annoying girl's never ending speech, Carrie switched off and continued walking, ignoring everything after the word 'cats'. Ssssshuttttt upppp The telekinetic growled to herself in her head, her pretty face scrunching up in annoyances. "Oh did you have to go and ask her a question? Her answer will be the equivalent of a 1000 word essay."

OOC: Shooorrtttt
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:45 pm

"Your eyes. Your ears. Your nerves, taste buds. Your olfactory receptors."
Mimi frowned, as if the topic of her gift were a sour subject.
There was a long pause, as if she still had something to say, but nothing further was said past that.
Mimi slowed.
"Sorry to ask, but can I see that bag you've got really quick?"

OOC: Also short...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakdown   The Breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

The Breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-