Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I like flowers, flowers are pretty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10337

I like flowers, flowers are pretty  Empty
PostSubject: I like flowers, flowers are pretty    I like flowers, flowers are pretty  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Something about flowers had always seemed to calm her down. Maybe it was because of the smell, or the iridescent colors, or maybe just the pure beauty and fragility of the plants. She knew that plants couldn't judge, and maybe that was why she had an interest in them at all. Still, this place was nothing like what she had thought it would be. All of these beautiful fragile flowers were replaced with trees and plain bushes, with flowers popping out rarely. Turning her attention to what seemed to be a second story, she spotted a couple areas covered in the green plants. "Wonder how I would get up there..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11256

PostSubject: Re: I like flowers, flowers are pretty    I like flowers, flowers are pretty  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:39 am

Overlooking the Conservatory was Hosa, who sighed as she stared at the plants that were growing beneath her. She was in fact on the seeming second-story, but how she got up there was simply thanks to her powers. It isn't hard to fly when you can simply turn into a bird. She paused when she spotted somebody staring up at the ledge she was on, maybe wondering how to get up there herself. While Hosa had flown, she was sure there had to be a way for people without powers to get up there; maybe a ladder? Hidden staircase? Who knew? Hosa had simply been to lazy to look herself. Of course, she was a bit bored so she decided she would talk to the girl, so she climbed onto the railing, before jumping but quickly shifted into the form of an owl. She swooped to the ground, before she shifted out of it, and dusted herself off. Her eyes flickered up at the girl, before she strolled her way over with a large smile. "Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10337

PostSubject: Re: I like flowers, flowers are pretty    I like flowers, flowers are pretty  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Is it even worth it? I mean, this place has mostly been just bushes and trees. It doesn't look like they have trees, but it could all be bushes. Getting ready to leave the conservatory empty-handed, she paused. Had she just seen someone on the second floor? No, couldn't be. How would she even get up there? Turning around to leave, she paused again. Did she just hear something? It was probably just some plants, that's all. As she extended her arm towards the door, her suspicion was confirmed. Turning to meet the girl, a couple thoughts came to mind. The first was, was this the girl on the third story? The second was how she had gotten down so fast? Even if this girl had ran all the way down, Isabel could have at least left the conservatory before she could even meet the girl. "Uh, hi..." The girl didn't smile back. Instead, she put her hands over her green hair in an attempt to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11256

PostSubject: Re: I like flowers, flowers are pretty    I like flowers, flowers are pretty  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:51 pm

"Hola," Hosa said as she grinned, not caring that she had already said hi to the girl. "¿Cómo está?" Ah, Spanish. It was a fine language...She supposed. She didn't know much of it, but had taken up learning how to speak it, to get in touch with her roots. She paused as her eyes flickered, a small frown appeared on her face when she saw the girl was covering up her hair, not even trying to smile back at Hosa. She thought she could make out green hair between the girl hands, but Hosa just shrugged it off. She cared nothing about the girl's hair color, Hosa just cared if the people were nice or not, not how they looked.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10671

PostSubject: Re: I like flowers, flowers are pretty    I like flowers, flowers are pretty  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:20 pm

(Can I join? I can join, right?)

By sheer contrast, there was Zach.
A judge of looks and not of character, he couldn't care less how nice someone was. How dangerous they looked was what mattered to a person with his lifestyle.
A lifestyle that involved, at present, being covered in bruises and marching into the conservatory to see the two present.
"Everywhere I go, there's people! And always indoors, too! μεγάλη!"
As it was Zach, who had a tendency to be a sinister and violent jerk, it could be assumed nothing good was on his mind.
...Not that anyone would know that at first glance, right?
"Hello...you...and you...whoever you are..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like flowers, flowers are pretty    I like flowers, flowers are pretty  Empty

Back to top Go down

I like flowers, flowers are pretty
Page 1 of 1