Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Spectra the Stable Sneak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10609

Spectra the Stable Sneak Empty
PostSubject: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Spectra crept into the stables, peering over the stalls. Grinning, she reached out and stroked a black and white horse's nose. "Hey, buddy! How're ya doing?" she asked, knowing she was basically talking to herself. She loved horses, but she couldn't have a privilege of riding one, or perhaps owning one. Hearing a noise behind her, she stiffened and whipped around. "Who's there?" she called out softly. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be here at night, but...
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11268

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:16 am

There was a bored, tired look of Hosa as she leaned against the wall of the stable, staring at the girl. "May I ask what you are thinking you are doing out so late?" Unlucky for this girl, Hosa was a Prefect, the Prefect of the Autumn House to be exact. And that title meant it was one of her jobs to make sure people followed the rules. So, her head titled as she stared at the girl, blinking her eyes tiredly. She had been on her way to bed in the form of a bat when she had heard a voice in the stable and thus had come to search it out. Only now the Autumn was dead-tired, and was not in the mood for much things.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:05 am

Spectra stepped back in surprise. "I..well, uh...I couldn't sleep and I wanted to see the horses.."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:13 am

Hosa titled her head, before she pushed herself away from the wall. She made her way to the girl, a soft smile on her face as she gently patted the nuzzle of the horse that Spectra had been paying attention to moments before. "Heh. You are new here at Beata, aren't you? I'm not surprised you might not be able to sleep; I'm sure a lot of people are nervous during their first few days here. I know I was..." She shook her head her voice drifted off as she tired to force back a yawn to hide how tired she really was. Truthfully, she shouldn't have been out this late either, but she was sure that some student would try to sneak out... She turned her gaze to the girl. "You know you still shouldn't be out this late. You could get into a lot of trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:26 am

The girl nodded. "I-" Spectra looked down. "I don't know where the dorms are, though.." she muttered, looking back up. "Could you please show me where they are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 am

Hosa raised an eyebrow. She didn't know where the dorms were? Had nobody ever shown her? She had said she hadn't been able to sleep...So had she lost her way when she had come to visit the horses or what? Had she lied about that? It was confusing to the tired Hosa, and either way she didn't care. So, she simply let out a small, slightly annoyed sigh but nodded. She just wanted to sleep..."Yeah, I'll show you. Its my job, as the prefect for the Autumn House to help people I suppose." She grew silent for a small moment. "And...Well, I should also make sure people follow the rule and those who don't are punish...I'm just tired to care. I might get in trouble for this; but I'll let it slide. You can't help it if you don't know where your room is." She shrugged as she walked toward the entrance of the stable, only to pause to glance over her shoulder at the girl. "By the way, my name is Hosa, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:09 am

Spectra closed her eyes tightly for a second. Hosa might've found out that she was lying! Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes. "Nice to meet you, Hosa. My name is Spectra Marie Evermoore." She awkwardly tugged her ponytail off of her wrist and put a quick braid in her purple hair. "Thanks, by the way.." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:22 am

Hosa smiled softly at her. "And it is nice to meet you, Spectra and its fine, I like helping people and like I said; its kinda my job to help students when I can." With that, she turned and led the way out of the stable. She looked up at the sky as she shivered at the cold autumn air brush against her. Autumn could be cold during the day as winter grew closer, but once the sun went down it simply got even more colder. Part of her wanted to change form as she shivered slightly as she led the way to the dorms, but she felt it could maybe be weird for Spectra; trying to follow a tiger to the dorms...She shook her head, wishing she had brought a sweater with her if she had known she would of been outside so late. Her gaze flickered at Spectra, now awake thanks to the cold air. She...She had been lying, wasn't she? Either she lied when she said she couldn't sleep, or that she didn't know where the dorms was.

Truthfully, Hosa barely cared, but she was a bit annoyed at the fact the girl lied to her even if she wasn't sure when the girl did...She was leaning toward the second one thought, that she didn't know where her dorm was. But...She wasn't going to go back on her word, she wasn't going to get the girl in trouble. Spectra had only been here for a short while after all...The next thing that came into Hosa's mind was wondering what her gift was, and after a few seconds of trying to decided to ask or not, she made her choice. "Hey...Spectra, was it? Do you...Mind if I...Ask what your power...is?" she said between chattering teeth, hugging herself to try to warm herself up, shaking her head slightly. This was a stupid choice of staying out so late. Note; next time hunting down students that break the rules. Bring a sweater or coat or something to keep me warm. "If you don't...Want to tell me...Its fine."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:35 am

Spectra smiled and shivered. Her cheeks flushed instantly, and she wished she'd brought a jacket. "Transparency..What's your power?" she replied, wondering how long it would take to get to the dorms and if her power would cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 am

Transparency? Hosa's eyes glinted faintly. Huh, you think with that power she would of been better at hiding from Hosa. The Autumn grinned to herself as she turned her gaze forward. "Animal Morphing," she said as she turned her gaze to the moon. She could show of her powers, but she had found herself more...Unwilling to do so after she had lost control. And besides, she felt she should relay less on her power after what had happened...So she supposed she would have to power though this cold. Even thought she didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:09 pm

She nodded and wrapped her arms around herself, a feeble attempt to shield herself from the biting breeze.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Hosa looked over her shoulder to look at Spectra, sighing. What was she doing? Trying not to rely on her power wouldn't be helpful if they both froze to death out here. Not like it was cold enough for that to happen, it was just the first thing that came to Hosa's mind. As she stared at Spectra, she shivered slightly. Hosa couldn't think of any animal that could fly that would be able to carry Spectra; other than a dragon but...No, she wasn't going down that road again. As Hosa saw it; the best and fastest way to go the the dorms, no matter how weird it seemed or sounded, was for her to shapeshift and for Spectra to ride her. Gosh, that seemed wrong just thinking about it. She let out a small moan as she turned her gaze to the stars for a few seconds, before looking back at Spectra. "Hey...If I was to...Shapeshift into a horse or something...Would you be willing to...ride me? It would be the fastest way...To get to the dorms...Besides, the faster we get there the better."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Spectra blanched. 'That sounded wrong.....but, if I don't want to freeze to death out here, it's the fastest way..' Regaining her color, she nodded. "I guess so.....I don't wanna freeze."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectra the Stable Sneak   Spectra the Stable Sneak Empty

Back to top Go down

Spectra the Stable Sneak
Page 1 of 1