Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Toralei and the Deathly Hallows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10612

Toralei and the Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Toralei was sprawled on one of the luxurious couches in the room, her black and white dress slightly messed up. Her eyes were slits and her hand was dangling off the couch, clenching and unclenching like a cat kneading it's claws. She was having one of her power glitches that she hadn't learned control yet. The other hand was gripping Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and holding it close to her face. She was on a battle scene. "Good lord, Harry! Don't be a coward, get off your bum and fight! Jeez!" she drawled lazily.
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10742

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 am

"Harry? Harry Potter? Pfft, those books are old." A female voice spoke. Carietta White was reclining on an armchair, her left leg sprawled over an arm of the seat. On her lap was her Mac-book, the screen glaring at her as it played, for the tenth time, Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil's photo booth tag. The teen had her beats sitting atop her head, however the sound was not that loud as she could hear the girl sitting opposite her's voice. Carrie pushed the headphones of her crown so they rested on her neck and shoulders and paused the vidoe. "Seriously though, I don't get what's so entertaining about an orphan boy with a scar moving to a school of wizardry and becomes mortal enemies with a baldy with no nose." The black-haired girl shrugged. "I just don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:03 am

Toralei snorted when she read the next part in the book. Quickly recovering, she shook her head. "Sorry." She smiled slightly. "I don't either. The only reason I'm reading this junk is because my laptop is dead. It takes forever for it to charge, and it won't let me play unless it has a charged battery."
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Hearing out the girl's story, Carrie nodded. "That sucks. You watch YouTubers?" She asked, hoping to break the ice with her.

OOC: Short because...potatos
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 pm

She shrugged. "Not really. I mainly pull up a lyric vid and do something else."
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:57 am

"Ah, I do that if I like a song." Carietta replied, hitting the play button on the video and the two British boys resumed pulling weird faces at the camera and allowing the wonders of Photo Booth to give young children nightmares. "What genre of songs do you like? I'm mainly about Pop and dubstep."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:46 am

Toralei wasted no time thinking. "Pop, country, dubstep, and isn't nightcore a genre of music?" She asked, not caring if the question sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 am

"Never heard of nightcore, but I do like some country music." Carrie smiled slightly, not taking her eyes of the dark haired boy on her screen.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Toralei squinted and tilted her head. Being a wee bit nosy, she tried to use one of her powers to hear what Carrie was listening to or watching. When she didn't succeed, she shrugged. "Hey, whatcha watching?" she asked casually.

Last edited by Coal on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 pm

"Hm?" Carrie jolted her head from the screen to her acquaintence. The video had switched over to Philisnotonfire 4 Bloopers and was only a few seconds into it. "Oh, just shipping Phan while intensely examining their facial expressions when Dan and Phil look at each other." A girly smile played on her soft lips, images of the YouTubers flashing in her mind. Thinking that the other girl might want to see, the dark-haired girl came and sat on the sofa, turning up the voluma a little and angling her laptop so they could both see.

OOC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmi2u1zRM0A Here's the link to the video, so you know what I'm talking about (I highly suggest you watch it, but low volume). I like Carrie, she is literally me with a hint of Emo ^^
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Toralei smiled and nodded, knowing she shipped people too. "I ship lotsa people; for instance, I...uh.." She went scarlet, looking at her shoes and thinking of the images dancing in her head.

OOC: Alright, I will ^^ Wait.... does it involve screaming or anything? I don't react well to those types of things...
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 am

OOC: No screaming...I don't think. But if you use head phones then it is Ok, but if it is on a home computer near people for instance your parents, then I'd have it on a low volume because there is...words, bleaped out of course.

Carrie smiled, happy at hearing that a possible new friend speaks some Internet. "Troyler? Even though they are canon, I think...Janya? Please tell me you ship Phan, and Kickthestickz, but not. Ever. Pjisnotonfire. I have read many a Phanfiction in my life, enough to know that Pj always seems to steal Dan from Phil. Such a shame." She paused, partly to get her breath back and look at her floor with her head shaking. "I don't trust him in in real life, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Toralei raised an eyebrow. "Hmm? Who are they?" she asked. "I ship Dramione, Snamione, Drarry, and some others." Realizing her comment probably sounded weird for someone who thought the books were junk, she shook her head. "Not that I like everything in the book, though." she added defensively.

OOC: Watched the video! Are you like Carrie in that way, being 'obsessed' with them?
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 am

OOC: Yes, like her in that way. Not in a way that I have psychotic thoughts (the Carrie in the book) and am a TK, obviously xD. But yes, she is obsessed with YouTube as am I.

Assuming that those ships were from the Harry Potter series, Carrie turned her attention to the question. "Well, Janya is canon- Jim and Tanya are engaged, so is Zalfie except thay are boyfriend and girlfriend. Then there is Troyler, Troye and Tyler, who I am pretty sure are canon. And then Phan, Dan and Phil, and Kickthestickz, Chris aka Crabstickz and Pj aka Kickthepj." The dark haired girl paused for breath and to let her speech sink in.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 am

Toralei nodded and sat her book down. Stiffening, she thought of her last energized electronic device. "My phone..." she muttered, reaching into her purse. Pulling out a sleek phone, she grinned and went to YouTube. Typing in Phan, she clicked on a random video. Watching it for a few minutes, she struggled for breath. "Mmm, you just got me hooked on Phan!" She said, hardly even paying attention to the present.

OOC: Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aiw3b5ZDmg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toralei and the Deathly Hallows   Toralei and the Deathly Hallows Empty

Back to top Go down

Toralei and the Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next