Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Practice Makes Perfect

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10712

Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:07 am

"I am a winter. Smart, rational, that kind of stuff. What house are you in?" Dylan asked. Dylan glanced at the metal in his hand. After a moment of hesitation, he created a snowflake in his hands to symbolize being a winter.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm

"I am an autumn." she stated proudly, drawing herself up a little taller. "Creative, imaginative.." She tilted her head, trying to find some more words to describe Autumns.

OOC: Sorry, I know creative and imaginative are basically the same words, but oh well ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:04 pm

"Fun." Dylan said trying to help. Dylan didn't know much about Autumms. They must be fun if they put together the fair. In his head he added to the list,"Confident, Pretty." Dylan silently hoped there wasn't an animal that can read minds. Otherwise, he would be beyond embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Toralei nodded and smiled, thinking of the next animal she'd like to transform into. Leaning against the tree, she looked around. "This is a pretty place...trees surrounding it...not to small, not too large...." she murmured, looking around some more.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:26 pm

"Yeah. I haven't really explored this part of the school yet. I'm not really athletic." Dylan said. He signed. He had always wanted to be a pro soccer player. Now, he realized that his strength was in his brain, not in his mussels.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Toralei smiled sympathetically, and shifted her stance. "So....what's your favorite subject here?" she asked somewhat awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Dylan raised his eyebrows. Is this was the conversation had really turned to. "My favorite subject is math. I love things that challenge me. I also love history. I think that remembering the past is the way to perfect the future, though nothing is perfect." Dylan blinked. He had said something intelligent. Maybe he was becoming a winter after all.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:18 pm

The girl nodded. "Yep, you're a winter!" she laughed, eyes twinkling. "So far, mine are science and art. I like trying new things and expressing myself through artwork." she explained, her brow furrowing from the amount of concentration she'd put on the thought.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:01 pm

"Well, I think I was born with the wrong gift. I can create anything, anywhere, yet I don't have a creative bone in my body." Dylan laughed. If he had her shapeshifting gift, he would use it to resarch things or even have fun with it. He himself thought his powers were useless for research.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Toralei frowned, but her eyes showed traces of wanting to smile. "I don't." she retorted. "I bet you are creative and very gifted!"
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:07 pm

"I'd like to think of myself as the next Einstein, not the next Picasso. Honestly, maybe there is a creative bone in my body. I'm just ignorining it.However, comedy could be my calling. My jokes are so cheesy that they are funny." Dylan smiled. Maybe one day that bone would activate, then he wouldn't be the next Einstein, but the next DaVici. A true Renaissance man.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 am

Toralei grinned and flipped her hair out of her face. Leaning against the tree, she blinked and started shivering. The sun shimmered on the horizon, sinking slowly out of sight. The wind was slightly picking up, blowing a few dry leaves across the ground. "Brr! It's g-getting ch-chilly out!" she muttered, her teeth lightly chattering. She concentrated on becoming something warm, or at least getting the warmth. After a few minutes of concentrating, she snapped open her eyes and caught her breath. A feeling spread over her, making some of the cold disappear. She smiled briefly, then zipped her jacket up.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:32 am

Dylan heard her mutter something about being cold. Dylan, however, loved the cold. He honestly couldn't wait for winter. "So," he said in a feeble attempt to pick up the conversation," When we're you first aware of your gift? Dylan hoped the question wasn't too personal.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:16 am

She thought for a moment. "When I was in elementary, I thought about what it would be like to become a kitten, and I'd grown whiskers." She looked down but started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 am

Dylan laughed."That must have been hard to explain. I found out I had my power when I accidentally made the best clay sculpture my elementary school had ever seen. That dragon was awesome." Dylan said. He remembered how afterwards he had failed that project because the teacher had thought that Dylan had bought the statute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next