Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Had a Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9902

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:31 pm

A girl dressed in black sat on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. She had thought a lot about what Garland had said before he left the room. After that day, they had stopped talking to each other, and only really saw each other at the end of the day when they had to sleep. She didn't know why what he said bothered her so much, but it seemed to tear at her. She wanted to apologize for what she had done, but every time she found Garland, she would just turn around. It almost seemed like her body wouldn't let her. Letting out a huff, she whispered, "Not my problem, he should apologize to me."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Beata Bucks : 10616

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Garland thought about what he had done to her, thinking of a reason why she would attack him like that. It scared him a bit, but he did feel guilty. Maybe she couldn't control it? He was about to enter the lounge, when he heard his roommate's voice. What did he have to apologize for? He had to shallow his pride. He went inside, he made eye contact with her. He took a deep breath. She was his only friend here, he had to get her back. "Look... I'm sorry, I overreacted..."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:09 pm

"Ugh, I'm getting pretty bored." The girl was about to get up and leave the room, but stopped herself as someone entered. Her eyes narrowed as she saw who it was. "Oh, I was just thinking about you, Garland." she said in a rather cold tone. Well, I guess there's no way I could get away from him this time. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly shut it as Garland started to apologize. A large smile covered her face. "Oh, so you've finally done it. Okay, I'll accept your apology this once."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:16 pm

"Don't let it get to your head..." He frowned and looked at her. "Hey, do you want to go have lunch or something? To show that I'm sorry." Even though it was your fault. He thought, he shook the thought away, he wasn't going to be a knight in shining armor, he'd open the door for her, but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Of course, that was what she would do. She put her hand up to her chin as if she were trying to think. "Well, I guess, if you say so, but don't take my presence as me actually liking you." The words fell out without her wanting to say any of them. She wanted to apologize too, but her body wouldn't even let her. Dammit Azami! Just do it!
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:48 pm

He gave a forced smile. "Alright then, come on." He held the door open for her. He did like her, but he was just a bit mad at her for the previous time. He calmed himself down. "My treat, what are you hungry for?" He asked, sounding like he cared, he did care, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:04 am

Getting up from the couch in, she walked out the door. "I don't care, your pick." She just wanted to get this over with, and hopefully find the courage to apologize. Still, there was a chance of her getting mad and repeating what happened last time. Of course, it didn't have to be like that, it could involve her punching him, or throwing a ball at him... The ball would be as hard as steel, and the punch too.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:40 am

Hamburgers... Those sounds good. He looked over to where he thought the cafeteria was. "How does hamburgers sound?" He forced another smile. He grabbed her hand and started making their way towards the cafeteria. He would never admit it, but he missed talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm

"Sure, that's fine." she replied. She hadn't expected much from him, and this fit perfectly. It didn't exceed her expectations, but it was good enough. "Lead t-" she was cut off as he took her hand and started to go off in some random direction. She could feel her cheeks burn, and grow a slight red tint. "H-hey, let go, this looks weird."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 am

He rolled his eyes, with a small smile. "Alright, alright... Come on." He had spent most of his time there in the cafeteria, he spent the time there mostly just thinking about Azami. He didn't know if he was doing the right thing apologising to her, but he felt right, being with her. It was a load off his chest at least. He let go of her hand and walked. He looked back, making sure she's following from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 pm

As soon as he let go of her, she stopped following. Something about this made her feel uneasy. Maybe it was because this was the first person aside from her family members to touch her, or something all too different. Whatever it was, she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. Shaking her head, she rushed back up behind Garland, and continued, keeping her head down.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:23 pm

"Hey, something wrong?" He asked, still walking along. "Look, I really am sorry, I'm not going to get back at you or anything if that's what you're worried about." He could see the Cafeteria now. The smell of fresh food floated through the air. Hopefully, it wasn't like his previous schools where they had horrible food.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:51 pm

"Uh, no, not at all!" She forced herself to smile, bearing with the pain it brought. "N-no, no, I-" she was cut off as a wonderful smell wafted through the air. She could feel her mouth start to water as they got closer. She could feel her stomach start to rumble followed a loud growl. She placed a hand on her stomach. "Jeez, How much longer Garland?"
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 pm

"Almost there, you must be really hungry." He said as they entered the cafeteria. He could see that there was a few other people here and there, but nothing caught his eye. He saw an empty table and motioned Aza to sit down. "I'll pay for the burgers... Its the least I could do." He said a bit forced, but he did walk to the counter, took two burgers, played for them and walked back.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:40 pm

She nodded as they finally got to the cafeteria. The smell was s close, and only made Azami's hunger grow. "Thank you Garland." she said as headed towards the table. As soon as she sat down, she lowered her head, and rested it on the table. That was weird. She thought, trying to remember how she had felt. There was a some weird feeling, and I felt warm... What was that? She looked up as he came back, forcing another smile. "Promise I'll pay you back when we get back to the dorms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Had a Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Hand   Had a Hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a Hand
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next