Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Furry ears <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9899

Furry ears <3 Empty
PostSubject: Furry ears <3   Furry ears <3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:25 pm

A girl with a leopard print jacket entered the school with a large green backpack clinging to her back. "Oooooh!" she said as she looked around. For a first impression, it was pretty good. The fountain looked beautiful, the grass made her feel like she was on a golf course, and gates beside her were so clean and shiny. "Hello!" she screamed, trying to attract attention in hoped that someone would greet her. Of course, everyone only ignored her. "Fine, I'll do it myself!" The girl skipped into the campus, stopping at the fountain. She looked down into the glistening water, and stared at what was now appearing under her hood, two cat-looking ears. "Everyone seems mean."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

Furry ears <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry ears <3   Furry ears <3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Even though she was new to the academy, Quinn found the entrance the most entertaining place to be. After all their were about new faces every single day and it'd be nice to welcome some new faces to the Academy. Even though no one did that for her exactly, but why not be the nice one and do newbies a favor. Quinn attention suddenly turned when she heard someones shout echo through out the campus, Oh well it looks like someone wants to make some friends. Quinn slowly walked forward with a crooked smile on her face, she tried to make herself look friendly as possible. Well Hi, my names Quinn welcome to Beata Academy! Quinn said with a friendly smile and held out her hand for the new girl to shake it, I guess this will be my first friend here.. Hopefully at least.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Furry ears <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry ears <3   Furry ears <3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:52 pm

The orange haired girl reached under her hood, and started to rub her pointed ears that were placed just above her human ears. Almost immediately, a loud purr filled was let loose. Her hands stopped moving as she heard someone approaching from behind. Quickly, she slipped her hand out of her hood and placed them over her ear in an attempt to hide them. She hadn't expected anyone to actually come up to her, especially because of what she had done, and because everyone seemed to ignore her. She turned around to see a brown haired girl, just a bit smaller than her. "Uh, th-thank you!" she said as she stared at her hand. Uhhhh, this is bad. Letting out nervous laughter, she pulled her left arm over both ears, and shook the girl's hand with her free one. "I-I-I-I'm Erika!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

Furry ears <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry ears <3   Furry ears <3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Quinn needs friends.

Quinn slowly nodded when she mentioned that her name was Erika, not a huge hit in names but why is she judging? "Okay, Erika let's not waste any time and get this down as fast as possible!" The brunette said eagerly, trying to impress Erika how out going and energetic she was. "Oh And as a heads up, you'll be staying a whole week in the intinite dorms, then you'll be placed into a season dorm."

Quinn said walking over and grabbing her suit case from Erika, Come on follow me!" She said with a shout racing off expecting her to follow close by, she soon vanished behind the closed doors of the academy waiting for Erika impaitently inside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Furry ears <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry ears <3   Furry ears <3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Quinn sounds crazy

"Down as fast as possible? Season dorm?" All of it came so fast, and she had no time to process anything that had just happened. Well, this energy she had sure was strange. "Season dorm?" she repeated. Finally noticing that the girl was running with her bag, she started to run after the girl. Her body bobbing up and down while she ran, and the ears holding the hood up eventually made the hood fall back, exposing the triangular ears on her head. "H-hey Quinn, where are we going?"

OOC: sorry if it sucks, I'm having trouble thinking today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furry ears <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry ears <3   Furry ears <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Furry ears <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: